Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 12:04 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he 'doubted her virginity' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com
Following Sharia law, an Imam tortures and kills his 5 year old daughter because he doubts her virginity. Punishment is a fine.
This article Saudi Arabia preacher Fayhan Al Gamdi gets 8 years, 800 lashes for torturing daughter to death | GulfNews.com makes it very clear that this father's behavior is not typical of Muslim fathers
Quote:
Luma’s case shocked Saudi Arabia to the core last year when details emerged...

Amid the public furore about the case and claims that Al Ghamdi would not be given the punishment he deserved...
and, in fact, makes it obvious that he is a sadistic, barbaric human male, many of whom can be found in diverse cultures/religions around the world. To tarnish all Muslims with the acts of this obviously sick, deranged sub-human says so much more about you than it does about the many, many Muslims who live honorable, peaceful lives in the US and around the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 12:08 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
This article Saudi Arabia preacher Fayhan Al Gamdi gets 8 years, 800 lashes for torturing daughter to death | GulfNews.com makes it very clear that this father's behavior is not typical of Muslim fathers and, in fact, makes it obvious that he is a sadistic, barbaric human male, many of whom can be found in diverse cultures/religions around the world. To tarnish all Muslims with the acts of this obviously sick, deranged sub-human says so much more about you than it does about the many, many Muslims who live honorable, peaceful lives in the US and around the world.
Careful, if you note that there are others in other culture's that do despicable things also it's likely to get edited out.

Old 03-14-2015, 12:38 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
A judge in Oklahoma ruled that they couldn't ban Sharia law.
Apparently she did. Unlike other states that used the term International Law, Oklahoma made it clear it was targeting Sharia Law and in doing so violated its own constitution.

Oklahoma Ban on Sharia Law Unconstitutional, US Judge Rules - Law Blog - WSJ

Old 03-14-2015, 12:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Lama suffered the following injuries before succumbing to death:

* A broken back
* Raped multiple times
* A crushed skull
* Numerous burns throughout her body
* A broken left arm
* Multiple broken ribs

He was found guilty, served a few months and is released.
That "imam" is as "Muslim" as an old school KKK dude is "Christian". In other words: the dude here is just a dirt bag and needs to be put in his place. Forever.

Old 03-14-2015, 12:40 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
After he rapes his 5 year old daughter he 'doubts her virginity.' Those are some sick basthards over there

Old 03-14-2015, 12:43 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
This article Saudi Arabia preacher Fayhan Al Gamdi gets 8 years, 800 lashes for torturing daughter to death | GulfNews.com makes it very clear that this father's behavior is not typical of Muslim fathers and, in fact, makes it obvious that he is a sadistic, barbaric human male, many of whom can be found in diverse cultures/religions around the world. To tarnish all Muslims with the acts of this obviously sick, deranged sub-human says so much more about you than it does about the many, many Muslims who live honorable, peaceful lives in the US and around the world.

Old 03-14-2015, 12:48 PM

2,062 posts, read 2,549,392 times
Quote:
Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he 'doubted her virginity' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com
Following Sharia law, an Imam tortures and kills his 5 year old daughter because he doubts her virginity. Punishment is a fine.

He raped and murdered his own 5 year old daughter after " doubting her virginity" ? It sounds like the reason he doubted her virginity was because he was the one sexually abusing her.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:00 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Saudi Arabia is a basackwards theocratic monarchy. That we, the US, considers them an "ally" just shows our stupidity Considering ANY Islamic country an "ally" is not prudent, if your not Islamic as well. At any rate, Islam IS the problem. It seems that some folks are forgetting that these animals have already imported Sharia law to our shores. "Honor killing" is a popular part of that. What some are, also, forgetting, is that these vermin don't care about OUR laws.

There are quite a few people who think that we should respect Islam, and those who practice it here, in our country. This, in the name of "tolerance and understanding". Building cultural bridges and such. There is no bridge to be built with Islam. Theyype of brutal savagery and disregard for life , that the subject of this thread adresses, IS Islam.

Those who pander to Islamists and talk about this tolerance and understanding drivel are also the first ones to bash Christianity. I find that ...odd. I haven't seen not ONE story about, even foaming Christian fundies, doing the type of thing this Imam did, to a 5 yo, and claim it is the Will of God. And because there was "doubt of her virginity"?!! She was FIVE! Methinks, IG her virginity were in doubt, this verminous hyena was the one who would know. Scumbag.

I see Islam as my enemy. And not on religious grounds. They see all non Islamist people the same way. If your not Muslim, Muslims hate you. Their own Koran tells them too. Im paraphrasing, buy ybe passage says " Smile in the face of the infidels. Gain their trust. Then, cut their throats as they sleep". With a bunch of child raping/murdering types, soaking up doctrine like that, pardon me , all to Hell, of k don't feel inclined to build any bridges.

The ruling class in Saudi Arabia is not going go condemn guys like this fleabag sack of guts at issue here. Good grief, they but and sell human life at auctions that make anything that happened here, ever, look tame. Yes ..now.today, as we speak, Saudi royalty is buying "vessels for the pleasure of the Shieks, Sultans, even Imams. In US dollars. I'm betting. With many of these "vessels of pleasure" not being any older than this dead girl.

The Saudis are filthy , blood sucking, vermin. Islam feeds their depravity. Gives it relevance and legitimacy. Screw the whole ME. To Hell with Islam. All this "tolerance" and multi culturalism , that seeks to understand this type of garbage will destroy everything we, as Americans, say we stand for. I don't see this progressive nonsense going away, anytime soon, but when it does, I believe it will be with a bitter irony for those who espouse it. As in some black robed , Islamic Guido, lopping off their head with a sword . Because of their "liberal, progressive and tolerant beliefs". Thus, the Koran deems them not clean, and the Imam has said, that which is unclean must be killed.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:21 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Show me a leftist who defends the murder of a five year old girl.
You defend the murder of babies in the womb, don't you? And you defend Islam as "a religion of peace." You cannot defend Islam and claim not to defend what they believe. Think on that.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Saudi Arabia is a basackwards theocratic monarchy. That we, the US, considers them an "ally" just shows our stupidity Considering ANY Islamic country an "ally" is not prudent, if your not Islamic as well. At any rate, Islam IS the problem. It seems that some folks are forgetting that these animals have already imported Sharia law to our shores. "Honor killing" is a popular part of that. What some are, also, forgetting, is that these vermin don't care about OUR laws.

There are quite a few people who think that we should respect Islam, and those who practice it here, in our country. This, in the name of "tolerance and understanding". Building cultural bridges and such. There is no bridge to be built with Islam. Theyype of brutal savagery and disregard for life , that the subject of this thread adresses, IS Islam.

Those who pander to Islamists and talk about this tolerance and understanding drivel are also the first ones to bash Christianity. I find that ...odd. I haven't seen not ONE story about, even foaming Christian fundies, doing the type of thing this Imam did, to a 5 yo, and claim it is the Will of God. And because there was "doubt of her virginity"?!! She was FIVE! Methinks, IG her virginity were in doubt, this verminous hyena was the one who would know. Scumbag.

I see Islam as my enemy. And not on religious grounds. They see all non Islamist people the same way. If your not Muslim, Muslims hate you. Their own Koran tells them too. Im paraphrasing, buy ybe passage says " Smile in the face of the infidels. Gain their trust. Then, cut their throats as they sleep". With a bunch of child raping/murdering types, soaking up doctrine like that, pardon me , all to Hell, of k don't feel inclined to build any bridges.

The ruling class in Saudi Arabia is not going go condemn guys like this fleabag sack of guts at issue here. Good grief, they but and sell human life at auctions that make anything that happened here, ever, look tame. Yes ..now.today, as we speak, Saudi royalty is buying "vessels for the pleasure of the Shieks, Sultans, even Imams. In US dollars. I'm betting. With many of these "vessels of pleasure" not being any older than this dead girl.

The Saudis are filthy , blood sucking, vermin. Islam feeds their depravity. Gives it relevance and legitimacy. Screw the whole ME. To Hell with Islam. All this "tolerance" and multi culturalism , that seeks to understand this type of garbage will destroy everything we, as Americans, say we stand for. I don't see this progressive nonsense going away, anytime soon, but when it does, I believe it will be with a bitter irony for those who espouse it. As in some black robed , Islamic Guido, lopping off their head with a sword . Because of their "liberal, progressive and tolerant beliefs". Thus, the Koran deems them not clean, and the Imam has said, that which is unclean must be killed.
Odd that as far as I know Kareem Abdul Jabbar never hated his team mates. You know different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies