Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 12:36 AM

3,121 posts, read 2,063,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Saudi Arabia is a basackwards theocratic monarchy. That we, the US, considers them an "ally" just shows our stupidity Considering ANY Islamic country an "ally" is not prudent, if your not Islamic as well. At any rate, Islam IS the problem. It seems that some folks are forgetting that these animals have already imported Sharia law to our shores. "Honor killing" is a popular part of that. What some are, also, forgetting, is that these vermin don't care about OUR laws.

There are quite a few people who think that we should respect Islam, and those who practice it here, in our country. This, in the name of "tolerance and understanding". Building cultural bridges and such. There is no bridge to be built with Islam. Theyype of brutal savagery and disregard for life , that the subject of this thread adresses, IS Islam.

Those who pander to Islamists and talk about this tolerance and understanding drivel are also the first ones to bash Christianity. I find that ...odd. I haven't seen not ONE story about, even foaming Christian fundies, doing the type of thing this Imam did, to a 5 yo, and claim it is the Will of God. And because there was "doubt of her virginity"?!! She was FIVE! Methinks, IG her virginity were in doubt, this verminous hyena was the one who would know. Scumbag.

I see Islam as my enemy. And not on religious grounds. They see all non Islamist people the same way. If your not Muslim, Muslims hate you. Their own Koran tells them too. Im paraphrasing, buy ybe passage says " Smile in the face of the infidels. Gain their trust. Then, cut their throats as they sleep". With a bunch of child raping/murdering types, soaking up doctrine like that, pardon me , all to Hell, of k don't feel inclined to build any bridges.

The ruling class in Saudi Arabia is not going go condemn guys like this fleabag sack of guts at issue here. Good grief, they but and sell human life at auctions that make anything that happened here, ever, look tame. Yes ..now.today, as we speak, Saudi royalty is buying "vessels for the pleasure of the Shieks, Sultans, even Imams. In US dollars. I'm betting. With many of these "vessels of pleasure" not being any older than this dead girl.

The Saudis are filthy , blood sucking, vermin. Islam feeds their depravity. Gives it relevance and legitimacy. Screw the whole ME. To Hell with Islam. All this "tolerance" and multi culturalism , that seeks to understand this type of garbage will destroy everything we, as Americans, say we stand for. I don't see this progressive nonsense going away, anytime soon, but when it does, I believe it will be with a bitter irony for those who espouse it. As in some black robed , Islamic Guido, lopping off their head with a sword . Because of their "liberal, progressive and tolerant beliefs". Thus, the Koran deems them not clean, and the Imam has said, that which is unclean must be killed.
Well said. Look at the UK's Rotherham Muslim sex scandal. Local authorities tried to ignore and cover it up because they were so afraid of being called racist. The US is solidly in this mindset as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 12:58 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,271,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
So if the Arab's oil money dries up and there is a "humanitarian crisis" because a society of that kind can't produce, should there be aid?
While it's not especially pertinent. What do you mean by aid?

Government? Or by charitable donation to say the red cross (red crescent in the Middle East).

The Government is going to determine whether it should or should not give aid, given the historical record of the US providing aid and incentives to inhumane regimes, then I'd have to say that they probably would. While I vote for my representative, senators and president, there's really not much leverage I have as an individual on where the government gives aid, that's way above my pay grade as a voter.

However that said, if you're going to provide government funded humanitarian aid, then it should be provided for the purpose of being humanitarian, which would mean no strings attached. If you're going to attach strings to the aid provided at least be honest and admit what the aid is being provided for (and it would not be humanitarian purposes).

Charitable donations are at the discretion of those donating them.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:09 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It gets old when people just make things up. He didn't just get a fine but you know that. There is also a real question over what his sentence was, who might have stepped in and whether or not other Muslims wanted the death penalty.

Do me a favor, if you can't address my points truthfully don't bother.

Kill em, kill em, kill em. You sound as bad as the guy in question. "Them" include a lot of 5 year olds so why would you get mad at this guy for doing what you advocate?
Ever so clueless the muslim apologist speaks LOL !!!

Old 03-15-2015, 04:24 AM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
While it's not especially pertinent. What do you mean by aid?

Government? Or by charitable donation to say the red cross (red crescent in the Middle East).

The Government is going to determine whether it should or should not give aid, given the historical record of the US providing aid and incentives to inhumane regimes, then I'd have to say that they probably would. While I vote for my representative, senators and president, there's really not much leverage I have as an individual on where the government gives aid, that's way above my pay grade as a voter.

However that said, if you're going to provide government funded humanitarian aid, then it should be provided for the purpose of being humanitarian, which would mean no strings attached. If you're going to attach strings to the aid provided at least be honest and admit what the aid is being provided for (and it would not be humanitarian purposes).

Charitable donations are at the discretion of those donating them.
My point is that the Islamists are, as we speak, creating the conditions that will lead to a huge humanitarian crisis. I say we can intervene to stop the process since we're inevitably going to pick up the pieces.

We already are since we effectively have no choice but to allow immigration. Once we decided that Italy should not stop boats coming from Africa in the Mediterranean we are allowing immigration. No one is putting these people on planes back to Somalia.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:49 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,523,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I provided the stats. Your biases are yours and not something I have to concern myself with.
Nice attempt at deflection there... We're not talking about biases here so this has nothing to do with mine. I simply pointed out that under Sharia law stonings and honor killings may be not considered murder. I'm questioning whether they would be counted in the stats that were presented. Before you can compare stats on murders you have to define what each country considers murder. You have to decide whether you're comparing apples to apples or apples to oranges.

Last edited by Ivorytickler; 03-15-2015 at 06:03 AM..

Old 03-15-2015, 06:14 AM

174 posts, read 125,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Nice attempt at deflection there... We're not talking about biases here so this has nothing to do with mine. I simply pointed out that under Sharia law stonings and honor killings may be not considered murder. I'm questioning whether they would be counted in the stats that were presented. Before you can compare stats on murders you have to define what each country considers murder. You have to decide whether you're comparing apples to apples or apples to oranges.
That is true. The muslim countries have low murder rates because they do not count most murders. We could lower our murder rate in the USA if we did something like that. Say, not count murders committed by blacks. We already do something like that with the unemployment rate. We do not count the unemployed to obtain the unemployment rate but only those who are filing for unemployment compensation. Those who have exhausted them, don't qualify, or don't file are not counted. So the number is very small compared to the real unemployment number.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:40 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Why, when it comes to certain groups, any logical discussion or criticism of events and behaviour embarrassing to them automatically= bigotry? It's not bigotry if it's not being used to deny basic universal human rights.
It isn't automatic, but it fits here. I provide the facts and yet they are still dismissed with unsubstantiated claims.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
How is that "excuses"? Those are pertinent facts. Look at the rape stats for those Muslim countries; I bet you find amazingly low compared to many non Muslim nations. Does that mean those places are safer for females?
That is not the argument but it is good that the argument is getting watered down. Yes, it's a lousy place for women IMO BUT it's their country and their culture. We can't change it the way we are trying to. All we are doing is making it worse.

Quote:
And to a certain extent that kind of behaviour IS accepted and encouraged. Had some experience with what they teach Muslims in Western nations; the culture passed down from religious norms is very much tolerant to such things.
I've not argued against the idea that they treat women as second class.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Again, our laws and society don't condone killing as the muslim society does.
I have no reason to dispute claims that have already been properly countered.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
My point is that the Islamists are, as we speak, creating the conditions that will lead to a huge humanitarian crisis. I say we can intervene to stop the process since we're inevitably going to pick up the pieces.
We've intervened in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and trying in Syria and we have only made it worse.

Quote:
We already are since we effectively have no choice but to allow immigration. Once we decided that Italy should not stop boats coming from Africa in the Mediterranean we are allowing immigration. No one is putting these people on planes back to Somalia.
We should be protecting our borders as opposed to Europe's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies