Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 04:57 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
If racism means talking about things people want to censor, be proud to be a racist. I'm a bleeding heart liberal, but I would be the last person on Earth to censor any kind of discussion between racists and non-racists.
I'm not quite understanding what you posted, just cause the way its written.

Do you mean talking about what people dont want to hear is racism ? And you are ok with talking about it?

I just wanted to reply to what you said, but wanted to make sure I was understanding right what you said

Old 03-23-2015, 05:01 PM

692 posts, read 958,069 times
Some people are idiots.

The reason why you're not hearing about this on CNN is because the two teens involved got arrested. They probably will be arraigned, and they probably will go to jail for the rest of their lives. Justice is almost GUARANTEED to be served here without the need for public scrutiny to ensure that it happens. You don't NEED media attention because they most likely WILL be punished for this.

The fact that some white people here need to draw some false equivalence between this case and the cases of Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown and Eric Gardner is ridiculous. Their killers walked free. This is NOT the same thing by any means.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:06 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
Sad, now these young boys will have to spend the next 20 years in jail. Meanwhile some greedy old white man got a trip to heaven, life just is not fair.
Time to bring back public executions.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:19 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
Off duty black cop Kevin Jordon was murdered June 2014 by a white racist outside Atlanta. Was there a thread about it?
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ently-why.html

Old 03-23-2015, 05:45 PM

756 posts, read 834,766 times
Exclamation I Don't Believe It:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
15-Year-Old Arrested for Murder of Overbrook Man | News | Philadelphia Magazine

Luckily, the father decided not to walk with his daughter that night as it was getting late. He was found dead with his labradoodle Molly next to him.
Did the guy walk pit bulls too?

Old 03-23-2015, 06:41 PM

4,209 posts, read 4,749,854 times
Quote:
Dog walking dad murdered by two black teens
I don't see why this matters. Would it have been okay if two teens from any other race committed murder?

Old 03-23-2015, 07:22 PM

468 posts, read 583,578 times
Default Answer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Why wasn't the victim armed?
He was in a "liberal city" where the public and the politicians agree: self defence, the proper and only purpose for a gun, is "Irrelevant," and not needed.

Liberals just do not want to address the RECIDIVISM RATE of people that use a gun as an assault tool.
They insanely focus on a tool that can be used for GOOD as in self defence by a law abiding citizens.
I have to agree with the sage of Talk Radio, Michael Savage, "Liberalism is a mental disease."
That is what killed this poor soul RIP. The insane mindset, over an object like a gun.

I think David had the right idea, a sling shot. Nobody would ever find the weapon lying on the side walk amongst the other rubbish and you could walk away undetected. THINK ABOUT THAT LIBERALS, with your high browed pseudo intelligence.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:29 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,381,466 times
If Barack Obama had two sons...............

Old 03-23-2015, 07:39 PM

105 posts, read 169,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
I don't see why this matters. Would it have been okay if two teens from any other race committed murder?
It matters because black thugs are killing too many innocent people and the media does not want to report it as it would go against their propaganda of blacks always being the victim.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:11 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This case is obviously in the MSM. I know facts might not matter when you're on a roll creating an intolerant false narrative... Once blacks start killing white folk and not getting charged or start being acquitted of murder, just maybe your point might start being valid...
No, it has not had MSM coverage in anywhere near the same way it would if the races were reversed. And blacks are killing white folk and not being arrested. I already discussed autum pasquel. If two white kids killed a black girl and put her in their garbage can and took her bike to their basement, what do you think would happen if the DA of a mostly white area let one go and made a deal with the other saying he had no evidence? Burn this "place" down, that's what would happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies