Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 06:28 AM

754 posts, read 1,739,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
The white supremacist aire of this thread because of a few bad kids is wrong. None of us was there & knows exactly what happened. Michael Brown needed his butt kicked NOT shot by a scared kid w/ a badge.

CD has many closeted racists trying to spew their ideology under the cloak of rational debates; what they fail to realize is that their intentions are extremely transperent. Just look at the title of this thread.

Old 03-23-2015, 06:37 AM

754 posts, read 1,739,926 times
I also find it comical to hear so many people (primairily white) talking about what black people should do in the black community when most (if not all) have never stepped foot in a black neighborhood. How exactly do you assume to know what the "black community" do and do not speak out about? How do you profess to know what black leaders are doing to combat crime in these communities? Because of what you see on Fox News? Give me a break. You sit behind a computer in your white bread neighborhood and have some false sense of morality and judgment, well what are YOU doing? If you can't answer that question then you are part of the problem and not the solution.

I used to live in one of those neighborhoods, I grew up in it, I grew up hearing gunshots daily, playing outside when a driveby occurred and shot up people on the street and riddled my parents' car in bullets, I have seen two people bleed to death from gun wounds on the street because the ambulance took 30+ minutes to arrive, but I also volunteered in my community, and so did my parents and many of our family members. It is the community leaders that try to take these kids off of the street and show them a better life, it is the teachers and principals that put themselves in harms way so that the kids who want to get an education can. My husband and I are both products of that environment and today we both have advanced degrees and good jobs, but more importantly we still give back. We volunteer with these youth, we assist their community churches with leading discussions on education, trade schools, and college; I personally teach classes on things like Microsoft Office to the single mothers and unemployed men in these neighborhoods to make them more marketable so they can get a job (and many do).

So again I ask, what are YOU doing? And if you think this is a "black" problem, you are more wrong than you can ever realize.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:26 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,430,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalyzeThis View Post
CD has many closeted racists trying to spew their ideology under the cloak of rational debates; what they fail to realize is that their intentions are extremely transperent. Just look at the title of this thread.
Funny, Ive witnessed far more of the opposite. I see white people trying to make valid, long, detailed posts about racial issues only to be rebutted with "Youre a racist because youre white!"

Old 03-23-2015, 07:33 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
What color was the dog? Because that's really important. We need to know how angry we should be at the dog.
Well, they tells us we have to have a conversation about race.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:42 AM

16,606 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
My wife hates my mentality

That's my mentality as well. We have a 60 pound pit bull. I don't bother locking the doors at night. If you're bold enough to come in at night and deal with a 60 pound pit bull, then Darwin has decided your fate.
A few questions. Why does your wife hate your mentality since it is one of not being a victim

Second, why on earth would you have a dog (no matter how it was raised) that is hardwired to kill mammals, including humans?
I know that sounds like a funny question since with a topic like this the reason may be obvious. However that pit might just as easily maim or kill you or a family member.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:48 AM

774 posts, read 745,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The two that always stick in my mind are Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - the couple was brutally mutilated in every way imaginable.
There were no hate crime add ons with this case either. Astonishing. As if the animals that did this to these two bright young people would have done this to a fellow ******.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:53 AM

506 posts, read 427,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
Funny, Ive witnessed far more of the opposite. I see white people trying to make valid, long, detailed posts about racial issues only to be rebutted with "Youre a racist because youre white!"
I'm not surprised that you hold an opposing view.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:59 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalyzeThis View Post
Yup, two black people kill a white guy with almost no media coverage and whites are racist. Blacks and the media calling people racists is starting to be like McCarthy calling people communists.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:59 AM

774 posts, read 745,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
The white supremacist aire of this thread because of a few bad kids is wrong. None of us was there & knows exactly what happened. Michael Brown needed his butt kicked NOT shot by a scared kid w/ a badge.
Mikey Brown shouldn't have robbed a store and attacked a police officer. He got the exact degree of ass kicking he deserved. It was delivered by a good cop who did exactly the right thing.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:00 AM

16,606 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Knock yourself out with your research.
LOL

I don't need to go on a fools errand to know the answer.

We both know I needn't do any research because I read most of those threads here in CD, and never read where posters like you claim the thread title is racist. You are just brainwashed with PC to have an automatic assumption that a title like this is racist(said so yourself), but one the media frames with white kills unarmed black is not.
So lets see if you can admit such rather than making a flippant comment.

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies