Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 05:45 PM

687 posts, read 916,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Not surprising. There is a ton of black-on-white crime that goes almost completely unreported by the MSM. Google Benden Tevlin, Autumn Pasquale, and many many others. But when a white cop kills a black teen after he just robbed a store - watch out - here comes a national "Black Lives Matter" movement that involves burning down towns.

Time to throw out the Propaganda Box (TV), or just shoot it and then throw it out.

Racism? Whites are tired of the accusations. We tried to help. Blacks continue to **** up. No more sympathy. Kudos to those who've decided to better themselves and become something other than a hoodrat. Now if we can only get our own White Trash in gear.... And isn't that the difference? We don't make excuses for our bums and screwups and then ask that other people "tolerate" their crap.

"War on Women?" In reality it's a media war against men. The media will have you believing that virtually every man out there just punches the hell out of his spouse every single day. How many people do you know show up to work/church/events with bruises? Virtually none. The media will also have you believing that 50% of women in this country have been raped. What a crock load of crap. Maybe that happens in South Africa or Zimbabwe, or maybe Detroit, but in civilized society it just doesn't happen often, and I don't know anyone who's a victim or anyone who committed the act.

Income Inequality? Yeah, there's a ton of problems with cronyism/nepotism in this country. The banking system needs massive reform, and we all need to throw off the yoke of the "federal" "reserve" (not federal, nothing reserved). The 1% are running roughshod over everyone else, no one is doubting that, but that doesn't mean Devonte and Shaniqua can't get off their butts and get a job and then be at least a little bit financially responsible. (shhhh, can't say that, that's not "politically correct") I'm tired of paying for other people's $400 Nikes and their Spinner Rims. Why should I work hard only to have 1/3rd of my income stolen from me through excessive taxation and then squandered by the inept bureaucracy in this nation?

I'm also tired of the Federal Government's usurpation of state powers. Our education systems are a shambles, and especially so for those who implemented "common core" (and accepted their 30 pieces of silver). But the media wants you to believe it's the right thing, all these federal programs,....it's "for the children" they'll say. They'll always say it.

Last edited by mapmd; 03-22-2015 at 05:54 PM..

Old 03-22-2015, 05:55 PM

275 posts, read 332,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The two that always stick in my mind are Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - the couple was brutally mutilated in every way imaginable.
That was the most horrifying story I had ever read. I never heard it on the news either. Tragic! It was heartbreaking.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:05 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post

Time to throw out the Propaganda Box (TV), or just shoot it and then throw it out.

Racism? Whites are tired of the accusations. We tried to help. Blacks continue to **** up. No more sympathy. Kudos to those who've decided to better themselves and become something other than a hoodrat. Now if we can only get our own White Trash in gear.... And isn't that the difference? We don't make excuses for our bums and screwups and then ask that other people "tolerate" their crap.

"War on Women?" In reality it's a media war against men. The media will have you believing that virtually every man out there just punches the hell out of his spouse every single day. How many people do you know show up to work/church/events with bruises? Virtually none. The media will also have you believing that 50% of women in this country have been raped. What a crock load of crap. Maybe that happens in South Africa or Zimbabwe, or maybe Detroit, but in civilized society it just doesn't happen often, and I don't know anyone who's a victim or anyone who committed the act.

Income Inequality? Yeah, there's a ton of problems with cronyism/nepotism in this country. The banking system needs massive reform, and we all need to throw off the yoke of the "federal" "reserve" (not federal, nothing reserved). The 1% are running roughshod over everyone else, no one is doubting that, but that doesn't mean Devonte and Shaniqua can't get off their butts and get a job and then be at least a little bit financially responsible. (shhhh, can't say that, that's not "politically correct") I'm tired of paying for other people's $400 Nikes and their Spinner Rims. Why should I work hard only to have 1/3rd of my income stolen from me through excessive taxation and then squandered by the inept bureaucracy in this nation?

I'm also tired of the Federal Government's usurpation of state powers. Our education systems are a shambles, and especially so for those who implemented "common core" (and accepted their 30 pieces of silver). But the media wants you to believe it's the right thing, all these federal programs,....it's "for the children" they'll say. They'll always say it.
This is one of the best posts I've seen here.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:20 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,086,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Most notably by Blacks. Let any of those Black deaths be at the hand of a White person and especially a cop and the African American community has an absolute fit. Silence otherwise. Ferguson is proof enough of that.

It the Black community doesn't give a damn about Black on Black crime, then don't expect that anyone else will.
I'll tell you why: because if a black is shot by a cop or a white person, the perception is that there is someone to shake down for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
I searched Yahoo News, CNN and USA Today to see if there was any mention of this incident. I found nothing but you bet had it been a black shot by two whites this would be plastered all over the news. Why does the media love to bend over to appease blacks and cover up the problems going on with black culture. The media tries its best to make it seem everyone is against blacks when in fact blacks are their own worst enemies.
Blacks even harbor resentment amongst themselves in looking down at blacks with a darker complexion. Went to school with blacks and they would refer to a darker guy as the "black bastard."

Look at the black "entertainers" out there. They typically have a lighter skin tone and have long, straight hair. Look at how many high profile athletes are either married to white women or black women with a lighter skin tone.

Look at the gangsta rap culture and how that is so self defeating.

LBJ's War on Poverty has worked to perfection. The War on Poverty had no intention of helping blacks or poor, it was to ensure that blacks would vote democrat for generations. The democrats continue to give hand outs to blacks and poor whites in exchange for votes.

You wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, right?

And as long as there are events/organizations/celebrations out there that single out blacks, they will never integrate into American society. You can't segregate yourselves and still want to be part of the group. You can't have it both ways and complain when things don't go your way.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:26 PM

402 posts, read 977,174 times
Both of them should be put to death using electricity VERY SLOWLY and prolonged. Punks

Old 03-22-2015, 07:06 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,898,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonutley View Post
The mothers of these two welfare rats should have their entitlements stopped.
Agreed and all should be fixed.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:34 PM

105 posts, read 169,665 times
If blacks stopped having so many darn illegitimate children the situation would change guaranteed. Black men should step up and be responsible for once and stop having multiple baby mommas. It is not a poor black people issue either because just look at most of the famous black athletes and rappers with money. They also have a bunch of babby mommas spread all over the place. Black men just have no shame and suck as fathers plain and simple. Be RESPONSIBLE Black men.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:03 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
If blacks stopped having so many darn illegitimate children the situation would change guaranteed. Black men should step up and be responsible for once and stop having multiple baby mommas. It is not a poor black people issue either because just look at most of the famous black athletes and rappers with money. They also have a bunch of babby mommas spread all over the place. Black men just have no shame and suck as fathers plain and simple. Be RESPONSIBLE Black men.
The problem is that the poor blacks have few viable recreational activities. Sex, which is cost-free to an impecunious male, becomes the default recreational option.

And females have little to say in the matter.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:05 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Very sad........ITS GOOD THIS IDIOT WAS FOUND
And the idiot will do the time, period.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:29 PM

194 posts, read 183,182 times
Black women are at last finding they're own voices & indentities. Which is great since so many of them are beautiful, sexy women who deserve to be treated w/ the utmost respect as all beautiful women should.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies