Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2015, 10:17 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,159,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
So sending them to jail for using it doesn't?
Don't want to go to jail then don't use drugs, pretty simple to grasp in my opinion.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
yep they will have tons of tax revenue and new private sector jobs, and then the cops can focus on real criminals, you know rapist, murderers, thieves, corruption..
Yea because drug addicts aren't criminals at all.....

Old 11-03-2015, 10:20 PM

595 posts, read 368,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Don't want to go to jail then don't use drugs, pretty simple to grasp in my opinion.
Why send them to jail for choosing what to put in their own bodies. At the same time why continue the idiotic drug war that has not worked for decades.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Why send them to jail for choosing what to put in their own bodies. At the same time why continue the idiotic drug war that has not worked for decades.
Rather them be in jail then steal from me to get their next fix or harm innocent people while on the road. Drug addicts are extremely weak minded and cannot be trusted and will do anything to get their next fix when their stash runs low. These clinics are a joke and will give anyone a card, it's pathetic giving these junkies their way.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:26 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Yea because drug addicts aren't criminals at all.....

so everybody that drinks alcohol is a criminal alcohol is a drug most drink responsibly just like most people that smoke weed do so responsibly... the thread is about weed not hard drugs, if you want to talk hard drugs then lets look up the stats on alcohol and do a comparison.. alcohol the more dangerous legal drug against the safer drug cannabis, no comparison what so ever!!!

Old 11-03-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
so everybody that drinks alcohol is a criminal alcohol is a drug most drink responsibly just like most people that smoke weed do so responsibly... the thread is about weed not hard drugs, if you want to talk hard drugs then lets look up the stats on alcohol and do a comparison.. alcohol the more dangerous legal drug against the safer drug cannabis, no comparison what so ever!!!
People always bring up alcohol to take the attention off of marijuana. I hate alcohol too, it's poison and in a perfect world it would be illegal too. My father was an alcoholic and a drug addict and even in my 30's I still have nightmares about what I witnessed as a little boy.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:35 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,219 times
Quote:
Rather them be in jail then steal from me to get their next fix or harm innocent people while on the road. Drug addicts are extremely weak minded and cannot be trusted and will do anything to get their next fix when their stash runs low. These clinics are a joke and will give anyone a card, it's pathetic giving these junkies their way.
I guess you feel so much safer on the road when drunks are driving. Do you have any links from reliable sources that has stats for car accidents by those who smoke MJ and those who drink?

Stop lumping those who smoke MJ with those that use hard drugs. Do you have any links from reliable sources showing how those who smoke MJ will do "anything to get their next fix"?? A small baggie costs $5.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:37 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,671,761 times
Quote:
People always bring up alcohol to take the attention off of marijuana. I hate alcohol too, it's poison and in a perfect world it would be illegal too. My father was an alcoholic and a drug addict and even in my 30's I still have nightmares about what I witnessed as a little boy.
Sounds like someone needs to toughen up.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:38 PM

158 posts, read 200,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
I guess you feel so much safer on the road when drunks are driving. Do you have any links from reliable sources that has stats for car accidents by those who smoke MJ and those who drink?

Stop lumping those who smoke MJ with those that use hard drugs. Do you have any links from reliable sources showing how those who smoke MJ will do "anything to get their next fix"?? A small baggie costs $5.
Agree. Pot also helps cancer patients and others with certain medical conditions to help deal with certain things.

Plus a alcoholic usually gets beligerent or violent. But weed smokers are more calm. Jmo.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Sounds like someone needs to toughen up.
Lol they don't come much tougher than me. Unfortunately I've seen family after family ruined by drugs and alcohol. It's one big ignorant cycle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies