Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 01:55 AM

3,022 posts, read 2,273,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Okay, what do you want? What is the next course of action when someone does not obey the verbal orders of those in charge? What is the next thing to do?

True enough and quite frankly, I don't see a workable answer for that, given the direction we are going. Just hope we don't end up with an SA.

Hopefully, I'll be dead by then and the only "pleasure" will be, "Well, you got what you wished for.".
Go up to her grab her and lead her out or put handcuffs on her if she refuses. Throwing her to the ground is not a good solution especially when she was not violent.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:15 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,978,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
Go up to her grab her and lead her out or put handcuffs on her if she refuses. Throwing her to the ground is not a good solution especially when she was not violent.
Please, describe. She is sitting in a chair-desk, how do you grab her, get her out of that chair, when she refuses to stand up?

Old 10-28-2015, 03:14 AM

920 posts, read 931,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
If she had complied with the directive of the officer it would not have happened to her. I support the officer here. What do people think law enforcement is supposed to do when people defy lawful orders??? Ask them nicely to obey the law and hope they do it?? There are consequences for not following the law. It wont be long and nobody is going to want to take these law enforcement jobs, this man may lose his career over this. Who wants to take a job with so much scrutiny and daily threats against your career, even your freedom. (prosecution) Are we going to let criminals run our streets?
We pay Police to PREVENT violence in school, not to create it.
If a student doesn't listen to a teacher, it doesn't mean we call the LAW on them

Then try to get them assaulted for ignoring a Teachers directive. GOOD GOD!!!

This is CRAZY and it's CHILD ABUSE. For all the kids who were subjected to this violence of their own peer, and the victim

Those of you who promote this child abuse should be ASHAMED of yourselves

Old 10-28-2015, 03:17 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,588,153 times
Quote:
Please, describe. She is sitting in a chair-desk, how do you grab her, get her out of that chair, when she refuses to stand up?
Wait for the parent to arrive.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:18 AM

3,022 posts, read 2,273,206 times
Quote:
You grab her arm and lift her up police do that kind of stuff all the time to people. Apparently to some people the only way you can get someone to comply is violently throw them down.

Old 10-28-2015, 03:53 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
NAACP has tried to make this a racial issue. But Cop in the video has a Black girlfriend.

Of course this won't be reported by the American MSM.

Sheriff says officer who violently dragged student from class isn't racist because his girlfriend is black... as another black girl says she was arrested just for standing up for her and filming the shocking scene

Old 10-28-2015, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
You grab her arm and lift her up police do that kind of stuff all the time to people. Apparently to some people the only way you can get someone to comply is violently throw them down.
Um...no. She would've likely just got up and left when all the other kids did.

just as she was sitting like all the other kids

It's not rocket science (<--that is to the majority here, not you)

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 10-28-2015 at 04:23 AM..

Old 10-28-2015, 04:02 AM

Not obeying a Teacher or Boss isn't illegal.

We want to body slam a child for not obeying her Teacher. Of course she won't get up, she's stubborn remember?

This is CRAZY!! This is not Nazi Germany!!! We need to get over ourselves.

Call Mom and Dad. Look into if they are the reason the child is misbehaving. Call in the school Counselor.

If that doesn't work, then kick the child OUT OF SCHOOL.

Child abuse begets child abuse. Do not start the cycle, it's very difficult to break.

You can bet your britches a grown man attacking attacking a young girl has been physically abused himself.
Physically abuse a girl... and later she'll be physically abusing her own kids as well...and maybe her husband too considering this particular abuse experience was with a man. She may be afraid of authority figures for the rest of her life. Hopefully she won't come to hate men

As it is now, she's a typical teenager. Overly stubborn. We can live with that, even well into adulthood. Lots of people are overly stubborn
As a society, we cannot tolerate physical abuse. Especially perpetrated by those who are paid to protect our children from physical violence. Instead they attack them. Un Fricken Believable!!!

And the sick part is...we teach these kids to trust the Cops. I've never taught my son this. They hired a Cop to go into his school and he totally abused his authority. Especially where crimes were concerned, he'd befriend them then call them into a private room interrogating them without a parent present..asking about so and so...one parent was so mad she wrote to the paper. that is just one example, I could go into the many we heard about.

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 10-28-2015 at 04:26 AM..

Old 10-28-2015, 04:40 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,037,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
From what I've heard and read, the girl was sitting stolidly in the seat refusing to move. Not doing anything violent, just refusing to move. I've dealt with teenagers in that kind of mental state--even a couple of young military troops in that mental state. They are essentially in the same mental fugue as someone standing out on the ledge of a building. They really need someone to spend twenty or thirty minutes quietly talking them down.

Presuming the school has counselors, if they don't have 20 minutes to spend counseling in this kind of situation, what are they really there for?
Wrong! So, you're going to hold up the entire class because one kid doesn't think they have to follow the rules?

You bleeding hearts need to realize there are consequences for behavior.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:51 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,296,750 times
Hey she is a kid so she doesn't have to listen. All yall adults can kiss my rear end!!! Oh and if you touch me my parents will sue!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies