Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 11:52 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Please provide video evidence of ANY of those you have listed stating that gay people should be put to death. Until then, I read your post as nothing more than a hateful screed of bigotry and prejudice against a section of Americans you don't like.
Every one of those people has either called for gay people to be put to death or has endorsed somebody who did call for it. Some of the others have applauded other countries for enacting anti-gay laws that include imprisonment and/or death.

Theodore Shoebat, Steven Anderson, Kevin Swanson, and Scott Lively have all been pretty explicit in their calls for execution of gay people. The others have passively supported it.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:53 AM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Rev. Wright 'God damn America' didn't make the list!
Lets see? Over 3000 people killed in 9/11 and the attacks on us continue and 75% of the population that are Christians are a threat to me I'm an Atheist and Most all my friends are Christians, even the women I date. Guess they want to kill me

Last edited by LS Jaun; 12-08-2015 at 01:19 PM..

Old 12-08-2015, 11:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Every one of those people has either called for gay people to be put to death or has endorsed somebody who did call for it. Some of the others have applauded other countries for enacting anti-gay laws that include imprisonment and/or death.

Theodore Shoebat, Steven Anderson, Kevin Swanson, and Scott Lively have all been pretty explicit in their calls for execution of gay people. The others have passively supported it.
There are Imams all across the country doing the same. Care to call them out as well?

Old 12-08-2015, 11:58 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:

Then finding video evidence of the person saying it or saying that they support someone saying that should not be difficult for you to locate. Otherwise, this is nothing more than projection by a Christophobic hater who lies about people because of their own deep bigotry of an entire group of people just because they are different from you.

Shameful!

Old 12-08-2015, 12:18 PM

1,431 posts, read 913,100 times
Quote:

Still no video link. Amazing.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:43 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Still no video link. Amazing.
Steven Anderson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmF6MLluWVc

Kevin Swanson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZU6pGKgRk

I'll post more when I have the time.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:50 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Here are the facts!

I see, so some article is written about Christians in other countries, and it proves the OP's absurd assertion here in America?

New Flash - The OP is based on America and American politics, implying the Christian Right (term used to describe an American political movement)is somehow calling for homos to be put to death. I see no "facts" in your post to back that up.

`

Old 12-08-2015, 12:58 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Shameful all of the people calling the OP a liar when a simple Google search would inform many of the truth of the matter.

Two things here.

You do realize there is a load of BS on the internet, some fabricated, and other stuff written by totally biased people with an agenda.
No prominent person that I am aware of (I don't read leftist propaganda rags) in America is calling for homos to be executed, and certainly not any (R) candidates.

Second, I wonder if the "Daily Beast" thought it shameful that Obama stayed in a church preaching hatred of America and whites in particular for 20+ years

This is nothing more than another attempt to demonize Christians by leftists liberals. I just don't understand how they are willing to give a pass to Islamics who actually perpetrate murder against homos, hetero adulteress, stone women, and other violent acts

Old 12-08-2015, 12:59 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The Left suffers from Christophobia!
Only from the fools who tell us America should have only one religion allowed.

The Hindu Gandhi pretty much nailed it when he said "I like your Christ, I don't like (here I would 'some of') your Christians.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:00 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Only from the fools who tell us America should have only one religion allowed.

The Hindu Gandhi pretty much nailed it when he said "I like your Christ, I don't like (here I would 'some of') your Christians.
You don't even care about religion so what is it to you anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies