Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 07:37 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
True so why do you want to make it worse? Let's try to get better, not try to make things even more worse and horrible for women.
I agree, so importing refugees here should not happen if your concern is the safety of American Women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 07:46 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Americans don't deserve the 1 million middle eastern and African muslims and other non-westerners that our government lets in every year or the 1 million illegals from Latin America either. But like Europe, America and the West is going to receive the over-populating, demographic and culture changing mass immigration until we demand a stop to it.

Why do you think the government and the media and liberals want to hide the crimes committed and adversity the immigrants cause? It's because they want Europeans to be victimized. The whole immigration policy is about victimizing Europeans.
As much as I hate massive illegal immigration, I'll take the Latin American immigrants over the Muslims any day. My choice would be for us to secure our border and not let a lot more in until we can take care of our own people, which is why I feel this election is so important. It's our last chance to stop it. Even though Donald Trump is annoying sometimes, I will vote for him on the basis of this single issue. I even think he has a chance to do other things that could turn out to be good for the country. It certainly couldn't be worse than Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, who both want open borders.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:53 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,486,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
As much as I hate massive illegal immigration, I'll take the Latin American immigrants over the Muslims any day. My choice would be for us to secure our border and not let a lot more in until we can take care of our own people, which is why I feel this election is so important. It's our last chance to stop it. Even though Donald Trump is annoying sometimes, I will vote for him on the basis of this single issue. I even think he has a chance to do other things that could turn out to be good for the country. It certainly couldn't be worse than Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, who both want open borders.
Exactly!!

Trump 2016!

Old 01-05-2016, 07:57 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I completely agree with you. I too, will vote for Donald Trump for this single issue: border control. (and in all fairness, control the canadian border as well)

“open borders” is NOT even a superficially attractive idea , especially when it’s subjected to critical thinking, at which point its true nature is revealed. The progressive left attempt to make a “moral case” in its defense. But there is no moral case to be made for sacrificing democratic decision-making and national sovereignty to oligarchic and corporate whims.

“Open borders” is a recipe for the further commodification of human beings. It treats people as economic inputs to be moved about the globe at the whim of global capital. It is neither rational nor humane, and it has yet to receive the thorough public debunking it deserves.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:09 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I completely agree with you. I too, will vote for Donald Trump for this single issue: border control. (and in all fairness, control the canadian border as well)

“open borders” is NOT even a superficially attractive idea , especially when it’s subjected to critical thinking, at which point its true nature is revealed. The progressive left attempt to make a “moral case” in its defense. But there is no moral case to be made for sacrificing democratic decision-making and national sovereignty to oligarchic and corporate whims.

“Open borders” is a recipe for the further commodification of human beings. It treats people as economic inputs to be moved about the globe at the whim of global capital. It is neither rational nor humane, and it has yet to receive the thorough public debunking it deserves.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:13 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
They need to move Obama's imported radical islamists to big blue cities across America so his voters can experience the love.
Not defending what they did, but need to point out the difference to you. These are not radical Islamists (those who call for terrorism). They are savages who have no respect for women, women's rights, civility, and lived in lands where crimes against women were the norm. No different than treatment of women in India, which is not an Islamist country.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:20 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

And the progressive left just ignore any problems these migrants create because it doesn't fit in with their meme.

I don't understand how people can just ignore situations like this because of their higher "moral goal".

Old 01-05-2016, 08:24 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Wonder if Germans have started carrying a Concealed weapon a little more often. I certainly would be concerned about safety.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:29 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And the progressive left just ignore any problems these migrants create because it doesn't fit in with their meme.

I don't understand how people can just ignore situations like this because of their higher "moral goal".
well said.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:29 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
instead of rape, it should be said that these poor women were 'merkeled.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies