Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 08:00 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post

What possible could go wrong?
Creds to the Queen for breaking up Diana's marriages?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 08:02 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
This has been international news. NYT broke the story in the US.

The actual number of drunk young men varies from 500-1000. There were 60 reports of groping and 1 rape. Reportedly the young men were lighting and tossing hundreds- thousands of fire crackers into the crowd.

The mayor was stabbed in the neck by a German national this past October.

Some sort of annual Winter Fest is scheduled to happen in February. I suspect young men who appear to be Arab or North African will sit this one out.
Yes, Fasching. Like Carnival in Brazil or Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carniv...nd_and_Austria

In Germany Cologne and the city of Mainz are notorious capitals of carnival and very catholic.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:04 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,986,761 times
Thats a high amount of assaults... 5? Maybe 10? okay? but close to a hundred? including a undercover police officer.....thats a big problem.

Apparently they detained 8 men, and they were all asylum seekers. I feel it will only get worst

Old 01-06-2016, 08:06 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration
Europe

Sweden is the rape capital of the west
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
^^^ these are startling and scary articles.
And just as concerning, democrats in the House have submitted a resolution making it against the law to
say anything anti-muslim. So if it is adopted, I guess we can't post these type of articles or inform each other about Muslim dangers in our communities?????

Old 01-06-2016, 08:07 AM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
for most of the past 70 years, Germany was the bogeyman. Now, it's a beacon of light.

Little did they know, some nations will never be allowed to forget about their history. Don't want refugees, remember your history? Have something to say about immigrants? remember your war crime? Remember your history? remember wwi and ww2?

Even after thousands of years, some nations will never be allowed to forget about their history.

Hey, don't hate ME for saying this, but

Strange. Does not Merkel know who complimented Islam just as she did? In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: “The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France”.

I am not saying all Muslims are bad, but German should protect their own culture, at least don't get your young women and girls raped. Sounds like a reasonable request, no?

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 01-06-2016 at 08:19 AM..

Old 01-06-2016, 08:11 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,626 times
I know something that will fix this, its a tactic I witnessed quite a few times when I lived in Portland, OR.

They're called "SlutWalks".

http://slutwalkportland.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/556390074509798/

Slutwalk Portland confronts rape culture

Old 01-06-2016, 08:14 AM

What will happen to the Orgatec in 2016?

Old 01-06-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
for most of the past 70 years, Germany was the bogeyman.

Strange. Does not Merkel know who complimented Islam just as she did? In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: “The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France”.
It is difficult for me to forgive the French for softening the sounds of their consonants as a means to establish a separate identity from the Germans.

The Western world had already agreed that words cannot be comprised of vowels only, as that would stone-age communications back to holophrastic grunting and pointing.

So, how did the French get around this universal rule? They began speaking their consonants as vowel sounds!

Sure, they kept the consonants in their WRITTEN language, but then SPOKE the consonants as vowels.

They stayed technically correct to their agreement, but violated it in vocality.

The French have never stopped thumbing their noses at the Germans.

A Chevrolet is a Chevrolet, NOT a Chevrolet!

I didn't want to get involved in such a childish game, so I studied Latin in high school.

Kaesar et Kikero!

Old 01-06-2016, 08:46 AM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
why shocked? lol This should be expected. It is part of their culture.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:48 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Women speak out about being attacked by Arab Sex Mob.

Teenage victim of Cologne 'African and Arab' sex mob reveals how she and her friends were surrounded by 30 men and groped as officials admit the city is a 'no-go' area for women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies