Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 08:52 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Thats a high amount of assaults... 5? Maybe 10? okay? but close to a hundred? including a undercover police officer.....thats a big problem.

Apparently they detained 8 men, and they were all asylum seekers. I feel it will only get worst
Assault was for the most part, groping.

Ask the women who attend the annual NYE celebration in Times Square if they experienced groping.

Ask the women who attend the annual tree lighting in NYC if they experienced groping.

Last time I attended the tree lighting in the 90's I lost track of the number of times I had been groped. At one point, I reached for a tissue in my coat pocket and found another hand in my pocket.

Big public evening events tend to bring out pigs and pickpockets.

This past New Year's weekend, a woman was beaten, raped and robbed in lower Manhattan. The teens then took her keys and used her ID to rob her apartment. The incident is a statistic, not national news. Had the attackers appeared Arab or North African it might have caught the media's eye.

Had I attended the event in Germany, I would have been far more concerned about hundreds- thousands of young men lighting and tossing firecrackers into the crowds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 08:54 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Assault was for the most part, groping.

Ask the women who attend the annual NYE celebration in Times Square if they experienced groping.

Ask the women who attend the annual tree lighting in NYC if they experienced groping.

Last time I attended the tree lighting in the 90's I lost track of the number of times I had been groped. At one point, I reached for a tissue in my coat pocket and found another hand in my pocket.

Big public evening events tend to bring out pigs and pickpockets.

This past New Year's weekend, a woman was beaten, raped and robbed in lower Manhattan. The teens then took her keys and used her ID to rob her apartment. The incident is a statistic, not national news. Had the attackers appeared Arab or North African it might have caught the media's eye.

Had I attended the event in Germany, I would have been far more concerned about hundreds- thousands of young men lighting and tossing firecrackers into the crowds.
There are differences between "groping" and organized sex crime. please, any girls know the differences.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:03 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
How incredibly stupid and suicidal our youth are.
Yep. Unfortunately cultural marxists have taken over the education system across the western world.

Millenials all across the western world are essentially mindless communist drones with brains full of mush.

All cultures are equal!!!! Those who disagree are racists!!! Refugees welcome!!!

Old 01-06-2016, 09:04 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
As the world turns. Blame the victim.

"The Mayor of Cologne said today that women should adopt a “code of conduct†to prevent future assault at a crisis meeting following the sexual attack of women by 1000 men on New Year’s eve."

Cologne New Year gang assaults: Mayor says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault | Europe | News | The Independent
Oh yes, let's be sure and cover the little lady up. I'd be livid.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:08 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Oh yes, let's be sure and cover the little lady up. I'd be livid.
People in Germany are. The German media is having a field day with her. Feminists are furious and going berserk over there.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:16 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
This has been international news. NYT broke the story in the US.

The actual number of drunk young men varies from 500-1000. There were 60 reports of groping and 1 rape. Reportedly the young men were lighting and tossing hundreds- thousands of fire crackers into the crowd.

The mayor was stabbed in the neck by a German national this past October.

Some sort of annual Winter Fest is scheduled to happen in February. I suspect young men who appear to be Arab or North African will sit this one out.
This is the second time I saw you post what I bolded when talking about this subject. What in the world does that have to do with any of this?

Old 01-06-2016, 09:16 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
There are differences between "groping" and organized sex crime. please, any girls know the differences.
I have experienced it ( crotch and butt grabs) at NYC events. No clue if the groupings were organized or not. It certainly was a distraction that likely caused some to not pay attention to their handbags/ pockets, possibly the objective.

Hundreds of thousands attend the NYE event in Cologne , each year. I am not tracking how crowds of this size were " terrorized" by groups of 20-30 Arab and North African appearing young men. Did these young men work different outside perimeters of the crowd to avoid direct confrontation with the masses?

There is certainly no shortage of German nationals in this area who would have loved the opportunity to engage with these pigs.

Again, I would have been far more concerned with the alleged hundreds- thousands of firecrackers being tossed into the crowds.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:18 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
So basically the women in Germany have to change their ways and lifestyle because of these migrants that invaded their country ?

Camp of the Saints my friends has turned from fiction to fact.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:19 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
I have experienced it ( crotch and butt grabs) at NYC events. No clue if the groupings were organized or not. It certainly was a distraction that likely caused some to not pay attention to their handbags/ pockets, possibly the objective.

Hundreds of thousands attend the NYE event in Cologne , each year. I am not tracking how crowds of this size were " terrorized" by groups of 20-30 Arab and North African appearing young men. Did these young men work different outside perimeters of the crowd to avoid direct confrontation with the masses?

There is certainly no shortage of German nationals in this area who would have loved the opportunity to engage with these pigs.

Again, I would have been far more concerned with the alleged hundreds- thousands of firecrackers being tossed into the crowds.
Are you defending these German migrants for what they did ?

NBD to you..happens all the time to you so you dismiss it ?

NYC is not Germany. Maybe, just maybe, this isn't the norm over there...until now.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:20 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:

You seem to find a way to rationalize away the atrocious behavior of the refugees every time. I hope you don't have daughters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies