Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 08:57 AM

1,166 posts, read 755,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I asked you, what was false about the statement, regardless who composed it.
The messenger always gets killed, when there is no rational thought about what was actually said.
What part of "not a judge" are you having trouble understanding?

Old 02-05-2016, 09:12 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Do I find it more rational than your trolling the thread... Yes.

What was false? What do you feel, made it "tripe" to your intelligent perspective.
They are correct, or you tell us what was false about the Judges insightful take, on what has transpired.
Well, for openers, she's not really a judge. She's a mouthpiece for the Sovereign Citizens movement.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Judge-Anna-...-Ward-accurate

Old 02-05-2016, 09:17 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You can find 5001 online rags that repeat that hogwash story, and they all point back to a Facebook post by wacky wingnut Barbara Davis as the original source. She didn't even bother to post her pretend source.

That said, it doesn't matter. He gave LEO ample reason to believe he was carrying and ample reason to believe he was going for a weapon. Justified kill. Done and dusted.

Just for fun, show us in which pictures Finicum is clearly not carrying.

There's a simple explanation. He got hungry during the stop and was reaching for his snack holster where he always kept a couple of Snickers bars. He just picked a bad time to get the munchies. Snack holster pic below:
Attached Thumbnails
Ammon Bundy, 3 others arrested in Oregon amid shots fired – reports-cz4rnx_uyae6ife.jpg  

Old 02-05-2016, 09:41 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:
No one was armed, at the time the murder of LaVoy took place.

He was not the only one shot, either.
An unarmed man was shot 9 times. LaVoys revolver and rifle were left in the camp.
They found a 9-mm weapon on him, that was stolen 2 years ago, from an Oregon home. LaVoy came from Arizona, less than 2 months ago.
Funny the witnesses have both said that Levoy was armed.

And how did the family get the numbers off of the gun that is in federal custody and the feds are not releasing anything until the investigation is over?

Old 02-05-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
He was shot 2 times with his hands up and 7 more times when he grabs for the 1st hit to the torso.

The inferred shows the heat traces from the shots.

This does not include the 3 shots from the helicopter as they approach, which is what caused him to gas it around. 2 rounds from the helicopter, hit the roof of the cab, and is suspected to be the rounds that hit Amond
Link?

AFAIK neither the feds nor the family have released any autopsy information.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Amond Bundy had already been shot, when LaVoy gassed it. 3 shots fired from the helicopter. 2 into the cab of the trucks, roof.
Ammon Bundy was not among those killed or injured. If he was shot then he has magical powers to rapidly heal before being handcuffed.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:17 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Well, for openers, she's not really a judge. She's a mouthpiece for the Sovereign Citizens movement.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Judge-Anna-...-Ward-accurate
Part of the Bundy family's 'message' is the Sovereign Citizens movement. This still ongoing occupation & debacle is apparently supposed to be a 'wake up call' for all Americans.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:19 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
No one was armed, at the time the murder of LaVoy took place.

He was not the only one shot, either.
An unarmed man was shot 9 times. LaVoys revolver and rifle were left in the camp.
They found a 9-mm weapon on him, that was stolen 2 years ago, from an Oregon home. LaVoy came from Arizona, less than 2 months ago.
You can't really be naive enough to believe that a guy who never appeared without a gun, even when he was just walking around the shelter, embarked on a 100 mile trek without being armed. I know that's the fairy tale being told on the fake patriot social media network these days (along with the nine shots being fired at LaVoy and 100 shots at the car) which no one can verify or prove but has become gospel now, but people with more than two brain cells to rub together rightfully doubt the validity of that claim.

The family had a separate autopsy performed. If he had been shot nine times we would have heard about it by now, but they have remained strangely silent about the findings. I wonder why that is?

Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,539,370 times
Quote:
Because I am known to carry a gun, I will be shot for having my hands in the air... I get it!
Be careful to keep your hands in the air and away from your trunk/waist area and if your skin is lighter rather than darker, you'll be fine.
Quote:
Yes, your pictures show a revolver. That is not a 9-mm semi-auto.
Doesn't matter. The pictures merely show that LEO knew Finicum normally carried whether he was on or off the preserve. He said multiple times that he'd rather die than be arrested, and I believe he was a man of his word. So perhaps he was unarmed but faked a move to deliberately draw their fire. Still a justified kill.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:28 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You can't really be naive enough to believe that a guy who never appeared without a gun, even when he was just walking around the shelter, embarked on a 100 mile trek without being armed. I know that's the fairy tale being told on the fake patriot social media network these days (along with the nine shots being fired at LaVoy and 100 shots at the car) which no one can verify or prove but has become gospel now, but people with more than two brain cells to rub together rightfully doubt the validity of that claim.

The family had a separate autopsy performed. If he had been shot nine times we would have heard about it by now, but they have remained strangely silent about the findings. I wonder why that is?
It's not even clear if Ryan Bundy's minor injury was from being shot or an injury from the crash. I suspect the latter as his lawyer and direct contacts are not saying. If he was shot we'd have some authoritative word from his side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies