Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 11:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, I would have been taught. Regardless.

I have to wonder what you fantasized about the first time you masturbated? Getting pounded in the ass? Blowing someone junk? Were you looking at a Gay Magazine?
Come on now, if you are gay, wear it like a badge of honor, being honest with yourself.

I'm trying like hell to understand this being born gay, thing.
Why do all these threads end up with you sharing your dirty mind?

I always feel like I need to wash my eyeballs out after reading one of your sexual fantasies.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:47 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,495,242 times
Quote:
Now, it is a mental illness, or at puberty you become mentally ill and your brain is talking to ya? Oh my! You went there!

Ya, makes your case, you are born gay.
The only mental illness you should be investigating is that induced by ones belief system that causes them to be irrational and illogical. Being gay is not a mental illness, nor does anyone choose to be gay, yet everyone chooses to be religious or not, it is not natural or part of nature to believe in a God, it is man made.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:51 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,495,242 times
Quote:
So, I would have been taught. Regardless.

I have to wonder what you fantasized about the first time you masturbated? Getting pounded in the ass? Blowing someone junk? Were you looking at a Gay Magazine?
Come on now, if you are gay, wear it like a badge of honor, being honest with yourself.

I'm trying like hell to understand this being born gay, thing.
It is always interesting that you supposed straight men come up with all of these fantasies that you think gay men have. Telling on yourself now? Those who scream the loudest often have something to hide, most of the time it is themselves that they are hiding from and they make the most ardent homophobes.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Sorry, I'm not falling for this again.

Exercise your google muscle, I'm done posting actual facts and evidence for you to ignore.

Hint - we have had this discussion here on c-d before. And, tellingly, you've never posted *anything* but your opinion.

Like I said.....
I stand by my statements.
You rationally and within reason, cannot.

Thanks for your participation.
Pick up your Tee shirt at the door.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why do all these threads end up with you sharing your dirty mind?

I always feel like I need to wash my eyeballs out after reading one of your sexual fantasies.
As with any choice you have in life. The victim mentality.

Old 02-21-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
The only mental illness you should be investigating is that induced by ones belief system that causes them to be irrational and illogical. Being gay is not a mental illness.
Then don't reply to me.... I agree with you.

The poster that replied to me, went there.

Old 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Like I said.....
Well, you're right about that. I cannot stand by your statements with "rationally and within reason".

Old 02-21-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Like I said.....

Quote:
Well, you're right about that. .

Thanks!

Old 02-21-2016, 12:08 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Thanks!
Devil is in the details. Which of course you simply ignore.

Old 02-21-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Devil is in the details. Which of course you simply ignore.

Your still talking?

But you never explained logically, how, something that never breeds, passes a gay characteristic.

Then the discussion flipped to recessive gene, because that may satisfy my ignorance... Nope.
I rationally explained, how even recessive genes never pass. They end without offspring.
I gave examples of domestic pet breeding to standard. Taking less than 10 generations, to eliminate any recessive gene.
You never explained how the gene is passed, when it is eliminated, from the herd. If that gene is not longer passed to the offspring, by lack of any offspring to pass it recessive.
Then the flop came in the form of a Test Tube... I have to wonder how long Test Tube babies have been in vogue.
Then out of nowhere it became a mental illness.

We didn't get past that, without the personal attacks.

Finish what you guys/gays started.
Keep the reps coming. it is a daily record.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies