Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2016, 08:41 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
One does not choose to be gay or straight and if you did not have an already latent attraction to men, you could not make that attraction happen. I knew I was gay when I was 12, I did not have my first sexual experience till I was 18 and met the first gay man and before that did not know any, so learning to be gay is not true, no matter how much you seem to think it is. Why not just admit the truth to at least yourself that you could have been gay and had an attraction, otherwise you never were gay, just straight. See how that works?
I'm straight and I share the same beliefs as you do. BentBow needs to enroll into a local community college and take a Sociology of Sexuality class or a Psych class dedicated to sexuality STAT. Not that I doubt they'd do it...

Old 02-20-2016, 09:14 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,512,383 times
WTF are they lumping LG with B and T. B is just some confused fool . T is just someone pretending to be something they are not.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:17 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ever wonder how all the dog breeds come about and how they achieved a Standard? Selective Breeding. Gays do not breed, or they are not truly gay. They just made a choice that satisfies their sexual appetite.

Yes... Being gay, is a religion of worship.....
Totally wrong. You misunderstand what it means to be gay, you are ignorant of history and social culture, and about the only thing you know about genetics is that genes are involved.

And you don't know all that much about dog breeding either.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:32 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
No, many other cities in America feel this way. The US is made up of (approx) 75-80% Christians. This means that those people believe marriage to be woman/man. There are some other things that we have to consider.
1. Most of the states actually voted NO to gay marriage. The supreme court decision is a slap in the face to those citizens and to democracy.
2. We had (DOMA) Defense of marriage act. This federal law was enacted during the Clinton years.
But, Obama & Holder put politics ahead of law and they would not enforce it. They even told governors not to enforce it. And, they put quite a bit of pressure on the supreme court to side with gay marriage.
3. The gay rights agenda has been pushed down our throats for a long time. Most Americans are tired of the bs. In an effort to move on with daily life, many americans have stopped caring, or decided to remain neutral. This has emboldened the LBGT. You have to look at the politics and the money to see who is really behind the gay rights. Ironically, it's mostly straight, rich, white men!

So, the vast majority of Americans are straight. There is a huge market for gays (i.e. "victims") in our society. These liberal lawyers & politicians will walk through fire to file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Essentially, gays have become a "protected class". Even though the constitution does not grant this.

But gays want more, and so it continues....
But doesn't the constitution say all men are created equally. And there is no huge market for gays They want equal rights just like african americans and women did. Sorry if you have a problem with that. But how does gay marriage affect you personally....it doesn't. Stop using the constitution as a guise for your bigotry.

Old 02-21-2016, 12:50 AM

50,840 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But doesn't the constitution say all men are created equally. And there is no huge market for gays They want equal rights just like african americans and women did. Sorry if you have a problem with that. But how does gay marriage affect you personally....it doesn't. Stop using the constitution as a guise for your bigotry.
Right on target.

Old 02-21-2016, 07:47 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Right on target.
Too many think it so show devalues their wedding, it does not. What it does instead is provides the legal preferences you have such as tax filing, estate survivorship, medical decisions among other decisions that you have through a civil marriage. Religiously, your marriage still exists in the eyes of the Lord, Allah, etc. while maybe their's isn't. I think I should make a great debate topic on this...

Old 02-21-2016, 07:56 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,708,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Short answer: because not everyone is trapped in the church of 2,000 years ago.
but yet we're supposed to believe Darwinism and other theories either developed or based on ancient history? You act like the church was non-existent throughout the centuries. If everyone thought like you, the church would have died a long time ago. So, maybe all those believers before us were onto something?
You (libs) are so quick to latch onto Global warming, (or climate change if the climate is cooling) but dismiss Christianity as outdated? Gluten? bad. Red meat? bad! Christianity? bad gay sex? thats great!

Old 02-21-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
stop using the constitution? At least you admit it. This is essentially what the 2016 election will be about. Do we continue to have a country structured as the founders intended? Or, do we trash the whole thing?

Old 02-21-2016, 08:00 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Originally Posted by BentBow
You are born sexual... You learn what satisfies that, starting at puberty. Whether out of convenience or lust. You are not born gay
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Holy contradiction, Batman!

Originally Posted by BentBow
Being gay is a chosen lifestyle, nothing else. You are not born gay. You are born without a sexual appetite.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

I bolded the contradiction between posts. Explain how it is both ways. I triple dog dare you.

Contradiction? No, you didn't read past "You are born sexual..." in the first post. There was a ... and answer to your own assumption.

Born as boy or girl you are born sexual(you have an identifiable sex, male or female) You are born without a sexual appetite.
You learn what satisfies that, starting at puberty.

We all know you are not an idiot........ We know you are smarter than that.
Why play one on TV.

Last edited by BentBow; 02-21-2016 at 08:27 AM..

Old 02-21-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
WTF are they lumping LG with B and T. B is just some confused fool . T is just someone pretending to be something they are not.
because they are all victims of the white man.
Ironically, many of these people are also white males. look at how many of these LBGT are rich spoiled brats? Many of them experiment with drugs and sex as a teenager. It's easier to be LBGT because as a victim you don't have to be responsible for your actions. Look at me, I'm a victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies