Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2016, 08:06 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
but yet we're supposed to believe Darwinism and other theories either developed or based on ancient history? You act like the church was non-existent throughout the centuries. If everyone thought like you, the church would have died a long time ago. So, maybe all those believers before us were onto something?
You (libs) are so quick to latch onto Global warming, (or climate change if the climate is cooling) but dismiss Christianity as outdated? Gluten? bad. Red meat? bad! Christianity? bad gay sex? thats great!
Gluten and red meat being bad aren't political issues though. Why must people turn Non-Poltical issues into politicized issues?
The issue is for year Christianity was looked at for having the answers to the world, then science caught up and showed equal ability on defining the world before actually surpassing it. Evolution for instance was proven with the Gallpegous Island exploration in which Charles Darwin noticed changes in animals that he didn't see anywhere else but yet looked like animals he knew from other travels. Christians just believe God made them that way or had some sort of Intelligent Design or Creationism and don't question the why but question tholse that do the same way people thought the world was flat in the 1400's and the Earth was the center of the universe with moon and the sun revolving around it.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:08 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Originally Posted by BentBow
The day my older sisters friend, let me play doctor....

First off, now I gotta brush my teeth and clean the toilet bowl after reading that post because that is disgusting that is a disgusting display. Sorry but incest (especially blood) is disgusting.
Second off, "playing 'doctor'" wouldn't make one straight/gay/bi at a young age at all.

Houston, we have a problem!!!
I am pretty sure you have a reading comprehension problem.
In your emotional haste to attack, you seem to have lost the ability to comprehend what is actually type/written.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:08 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Opinion changes the court, not the other way around.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Actually you could've taken it upon yourself to experiment with men. But you didn't. Know why? Because you weren't attracted to men. That wasn't a choice, that was you inherently being attracted to women. Period.

That young, I wasn't really attracted to girls either, it could have went either way. I got taught the purpose of why boys and girls were different.
Then all the girls wanting to play, show me yours, I'll show you mine.....
Never had any of my buds even suggest playing that.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:13 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Houston, we have a problem!!!
I am pretty sure you have a reading comprehension problem.
In your emotional haste to attack, you seem to have lost the ability to comprehend what is actually type/written.
Just like you have with siding on both sides of infants being sexual or not? hey pot, it's kettle and I'm returning your call...

Old 02-21-2016, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
One does not choose to be gay or straight and if you did not have an already latent attraction to men, you could not make that attraction happen. I knew I was gay when I was 12, I did not have my first sexual experience till I was 18 and met the first gay man and before that did not know any, so learning to be gay is not true, no matter how much you seem to think it is. Why not just admit the truth to at least yourself that you could have been gay and had an attraction, otherwise you never were gay, just straight. See how that works?
12 and trying to find your identity, sexually. Puberty is the magic, that makes sexual satisfaction come about. Girls are scary to boys, until puberty is over.
I explained that a few pages back.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:21 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
12 and trying to find your identity, sexually. Puberty is the magic, that makes sexual satisfaction come about. Girls are scary to boys, until puberty is over.
I explained that a few pages back.
Your knowledge on biology and sexuality is pathetic and limited. I have seen kids from Jr. High with more up to date and accurate knowledge.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Totally wrong. You misunderstand what it means to be gay, you are ignorant of history and social culture, and about the only thing you know about genetics is that genes are involved.

And you don't know all that much about dog breeding either.

I wonder why it got personal???? Instead of showing us all, where I was wrong?
Heck, I just made a statement. One would think I pissedin your Wheaties.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:24 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Default Has LGBT acceptance taken a step backward since the SCOTUS decision?

I think people are just getting tired of hearing about it. I also think Bruce Jenner turned people back on the whole thing.

Last edited by Roaddog; 02-21-2016 at 08:32 AM..

Old 02-21-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But doesn't the constitution say all men are created equally. And there is no huge market for gays They want equal rights just like african americans and women did. Sorry if you have a problem with that. But how does gay marriage affect you personally....it doesn't. Stop using the constitution as a guise for your bigotry.

Quit telling us, the Constitution says what you think it should say, but doesn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies