Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 06:06 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Will the Democrats stop to consider the fact that Hillary's former IT guy has to get immunity from the FBI before he can even talk about her activities? Sounds like he worked for the Mafia.

He did. Hillary and Bill are a crime family.

If I was that guy, I would be checking under my car before starting it and ask to go into a witness protection program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 06:11 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Who cares? We are talking about emails people. Let me repeat this: We are talking about emails.

The best argument conservatives have against Hillary Clinton is she used an unsecured email server.

You can't make this stuff up.

Not EMAILS, but MISUSE OF CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. If the emails were social chats, no one would care.

There is a reason that the government does not allow private email accounts for the transmission of classified information- it is not secure. By ignoring such rules, Hillary has compromised secrets of the US government and potentially the lives of US operatives.

Keep in mind that they executed Julias and Ethel Rosenberg for transmitting government secrets to the Russians. Undoubtedly, Hillary's emails have been hacked by the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians.

Old 03-03-2016, 06:19 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Who cares? We are talking about emails people. Let me repeat this: We are talking about emails.

The best argument conservatives have against Hillary Clinton is she used an unsecured email server.

": We are talking about emails."

Just because you are BLIND dem supporter does NOT mean you correct.

We KNOW you don't give a rats a.s about national security as long as it lets one of your beloved dems off the hook.

To hell with the Country. "The end justifies the means".

Old 03-03-2016, 06:22 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Not EMAILS, but MISUSE OF CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. If the emails were social chats, no one would care.

There is a reason that the government does not allow private email accounts for the transmission of classified information- it is not secure. By ignoring such rules, Hillary has compromised secrets of the US government and potentially the lives of US operatives.

Keep in mind that they executed Julias and Ethel Rosenberg for transmitting government secrets to the Russians. Undoubtedly, Hillary's emails have been hacked by the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians.
Those who protect Hillary in this matter simply don't get it. It's unlikely they have ever held real jobs, much less job of national importance.

Old 03-03-2016, 06:25 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
U.S. gives immunity to State Dept. staffer who set up Clinton email server
Immunity? Did he commit a crime?

Old 03-03-2016, 06:27 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
": We are talking about emails."

Just because you are BLIND dem supporter does NOT mean you correct.

We KNOW you don't give a rats a.s about national security as long as it lets one of your beloved dems off the hook.

To hell with the Country. "The end justifies the means".

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE as the laws apply to EVERYONE and if Obama "pardons" her even more people (voters) will be mad at Washington and you know what happens then.

If this was an "R" they'd be calls for a "crucifixion".

Old 03-03-2016, 06:30 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:

OD, did you not hear Obama's DOJ and FBI are investigating Hillary.

The repubs and obama's DOJ are in cahouts against HRC??????

The repubs concern is shared by the FBI and other dems.

there is a law against using unsecured server because it endangers the security of the US.........otherwise, what does it matter?

Old 03-03-2016, 06:32 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,890,146 times
Quote:

Some of these emails you're speaking of contained classified information. This is information that can get people, many people in some cases, killed. All because it was too taxing on her brain to have two email accounts and work from separate computers. Even the lowest ranking military member knows about giving out the littlest detail of information. She simply acts like a spoiled entitled politician. She simply can't be bothered with these details. Patreus came close to prison for less. And if Powell and Rice did the same they should be investigated too.

Old 03-03-2016, 06:38 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
If Biden were to jump in late, I'd be tempted to agree with your theory.

I can't believe any candidate would attack Biden's son, regardless of affiliation.
That's not what Biden would have to answer for... things like THESE are (and this is just two examples from MANY):

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Biden, speaking of Obama, January 31, 2007

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Biden, June 17, 2006

According to Biden, mainstream African-Americans aren't usually articulate, bright, and clean. And Indian-Americans are stereotypically working in 7-11s and Dunkin' Donuts. Never mind the fact that MANY Indian-Americans are MDs and other professionals.

Biden would be crushed in a presidential campaign, and the DNC knows it.

Old 03-03-2016, 06:44 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Say what you want about the man, but he's a masterful politician.
OMG, NO! He's good at reading a teleprompter. That's about it. Having worked with him in the ILGA when he was a state Senator, I can assure you, Obama is a big zero.

Back in his ILGA days, Obama's puppet-master was Emil Jones. Read and learn a little bit more about our joke of a POTUS's political background:

Obama's Political "Godfather" In Illinois - CBS News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies