Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 10:20 AM

35,083 posts, read 31,331,023 times

Advertisements

They feel guilty that they got blood on their killers as they are culturally beheaded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 10:45 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
Blame it on the Crusades, and don't forget Bush!

Old 04-13-2016, 10:42 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Can't wait for liberals to explain away this.
I'm a liberal, and I say send them the hell back and let them conquer whatever cesspool they ran away from.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:48 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
I have a cousin in Germany. Said that a group of Muslims went to a Catholic Church to convert to Christianity. They murdered the priests and left. The local authorities covered it up and NO facts have come out. NOTHING in the media about it.

I told him it was time to revive the order of the Teutonic Knights and or the Holy Roman Empire. Ethnic Germans are now being oppressed by a globalist enemy that is trying to destroy their culture and their children's future.

Last edited by PullMyFinger; 04-14-2016 at 01:06 PM..

Old 04-14-2016, 02:08 PM

29,552 posts, read 9,733,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I have a cousin in Germany. Said that a group of Muslims went to a Catholic Church to convert to Christianity. They murdered the priests and left. The local authorities covered it up and NO facts have come out. NOTHING in the media about it.

I told him it was time to revive the order of the Teutonic Knights and or the Holy Roman Empire. Ethnic Germans are now being oppressed by a globalist enemy that is trying to destroy their culture and their children's future.
War, war, war! Whatever stories we can tell to beat that drum of war!

As we all know, however, for every one sensational story of violence (fact or fiction), there are countless untold true stories of peace. Problem is..., those stories of peace are just WAY too boring for anyone to tell...

"Globalist enemy!" Good name for the next war video game!

"Rome: Total War" move over!

Old 04-14-2016, 08:13 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Understand why the right to bear arms is important now?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Understand why the right to bear arms is important now?
Not sure who you are addressing, what you are getting at or whether I want to know, but me personally..., I don't know anyone who doesn't understand the importance of our right to bear arms...

Old 04-15-2016, 09:43 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,029 times
Before secularist politicians get all warm and fuzzy - then invite certain cultures into their nation- It might be wise to read the Koran- or even their forefather's bible- But no they have no concept of what makes other cultures function or what their values are. Perfect example- Here in Canada our airy fairy boy prince prime minister invited 25 thousand Syrians in to live amongst us- There kids attend our schools- Now there are reports that the Syrian kids are punching out the children of liberal progressives.

Oh well - wait till these new arrivals get wind of the modern sex ed...along with transgender and gay subjects being propagated in our schools....These Muslim kids will take the role of alphas---seeing that our kids have been taught to be meek....

Old 04-15-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Before secularist politicians get all warm and fuzzy - then invite certain cultures into their nation- It might be wise to read the Koran- or even their forefather's bible- But no they have no concept of what makes other cultures function or what their values are. Perfect example- Here in Canada our airy fairy boy prince prime minister invited 25 thousand Syrians in to live amongst us- There kids attend our schools- Now there are reports that the Syrian kids are punching out the children of liberal progressives.

Oh well - wait till these new arrivals get wind of the modern sex ed...along with transgender and gay subjects being propagated in our schools....These Muslim kids will take the role of alphas---seeing that our kids have been taught to be meek....
I have read the Koran, and I have asked more than a few times for where it actually says the things that are claimed by the critics, and all I get are twisted interpretations of what was actually written. Of course that is fair, since the same happens with interpretation of the Bible, but all that aside..., how do you explain the nearly 3 million Muslims in America well before this current Syrian refugee crisis? Those kids long through school now.

Have Muslim children suddenly gone "alpha" as you warn and fear?

Also curious when American children were "taught to be meek." Given all the efforts to address all the bullying still occurring on the play ground, also all the people teaching their kids how to use guns, you may find your concerns will turn to the safety of those Muslim kids before too long. Just saying...

Old 04-15-2016, 08:38 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post

Watch out.....your fellow Canadian liberal goons, who infest this site, will pounce upon you for exposing anything negative about the most perfect nation in the world, as we hear ad nauseum from them out here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies