Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 08:14 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Humm how many white Christians murdeted innocent women and children in the last say? 25 years eh? 😂😂

Great Canadian reasoning there hoss.
Only 25 years?
Cheatery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 08:36 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,614,838 times
EVERY Muslim has a duty to Jihad. These delightful folks want to take control of the world.

All those no-go zones in Europe, yeah, that is how well the Jihadists "integrate" into Western European countries.

Old 04-04-2016, 08:47 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Quite likely. Militant Muslims tend not to wave Turkey's flag around. But hey, it's a Prison Planet reblogging from the Twitter account from a guy who calls himself "The Skull" and who has Nazi imagery right in the header, so - straining something like information from that source is an exercise in futile optimism.

ETA: It's the Grey Wolves, Turkish ultranationalists, and they're marching against the Kurds, not with an intent to take over Germany. You may continue your outrage.
Before I even opened this thread I figured the OP got suckered again....then I saw prison planet and new for sure.

Thanks for explaining where they went wrong.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:06 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
I'll bet the notes in the description of
this video are wrong and they're chanting, "Thanks for opening your borders to us. We appreciate it, friends!"

Old 04-04-2016, 10:51 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
......I bet you the Muslims leaders will not even shake Merkel hand.
Nor will the Euro women who got, and will get, Merkeled.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:37 PM

729 posts, read 429,661 times
Disgusting.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:15 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
I don't post much, but I'm tired of reading your bull****.
Likewise, I'm glad you don't post much, but unfortunately I have to read far more the likes of your brand of BS everywhere as well. Sorry you don't agree with my perspective, but something tells me you wouldn't know or understand my perspective anymore than most right wing Religious Right folks are able. I won't hold that against you, but disagree we must I'm afraid.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:17 AM

13 posts, read 8,831 times
I am Turkish and there is no such a slogan in the video as claimed in the title. Its lie.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:29 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Exceptions (the San Diego losers that were radicalized overseas) don't erase the fact that we have terrorists coming here from Europe. For some obtuse reason you argue that terrorists have come from places other than Europe and this somehow means we can ignore terrorists coming from Europe. Debate fail.

So... do you think we should vet people from Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc... but NOT from Europe? Isn't this the same sort of 'racist' discrimination Leftists accuse Trump of? Why... Yes, it is.

You're not just illogical... you are consumed by irrational emotion and it literally prevents you from thinking rationally and clearly.

You're welcome.
Maybe we need a rewind and start over, because these gyrations are making me dizzy...

What I have written, verbatim, is plain and easy to read. What becomes obtuse is your interpretation. Again, I have made the point that radicalization can and does happen everywhere. Even Americans have been recruited by ISIS. No big mystery here. Europe is obviously something of a crossroads between the Middle East and us, and as such have born much of the brunt of the refugee crisis, and yes of course there is the possibility of terrorists in the mix.

I have also been to and from Europe many times, vetted here and vetted there, many times through multiple screenings and check points, and I have no issue or problem with any of that whatsoever. Sad and worse than before, but I understand the need, and I am glad for the security. Where did I suggest otherwise? Please quote me verbatim. What is all this "illogical consumption of irrational emotion" you are going on about?!?

Again, I'm not sure I have the time or inclination to go back to where I first took issue with your comment(s), but seems to me you have veered us way off course from that point. One thing is prudent vetting as appropriate. It's quite another to put up great walls and stir up all the anti-Muslim war-drum rhetoric most common among the Trump types.

I'm all for national security. Not too keen on another world war. That altogether so irrational for you?

Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Before I even opened this thread I figured the OP got suckered again....then I saw prison planet and new for sure.

Thanks for explaining where they went wrong.
You and the other poster act like this is a new Rock group! They happen to be very comparable to Black Lives Matter.
Stop Turkey: The Grey Wolves Turkish Nationalist Organisation Has Growing Influence in Germany
The “Grey Wolves” are gaining ever more influence over Turkish youths in North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW), warn experts. Above all they attract frustrated young men. They disseminate their racist propaganda over the internet – and jeopardise integration.

Employees of the Agency for the Protection of the Constitution count around 70 associations of the nationalist movement with more than 2000 members in NRW. There are Grey Wolf association centres in almost every large town. “Their influence on Turkish youth has significantly increased,” says the Bochum educationalist Kemal Bozay, who is familiar with the scene. Particularly in the third generation, the sense of having no prospects is something that is increasingly widespread. “The young people feel excluded from mainstream German society. They are looking for an identity, for a place where they will be acknowledged,” explains Bozay. “The organisation uses that.”

Danger for Integration

The movement’s greeting symbolises a wolf’s head.
The Grey Wolves, also called the Ülkücü movement, lure young people with a generous offering of leisure activities and a sense of community. And then, completely by the way, they will be indoctrinated in courses into the organisation’s racist Turkish cult. The whole thing works according to the principle: we are in here and they are out there. With fatal consequences: “The strengthening of an overblown sense of Turkish national consciousness gives grounds for concern, as this hampers integration of the young people into the living and social circumstances of Germany,” warn NRW’s agents for the protection of the constitution in their most recent report.

The Grey Wolves have even officially renounced violence.

But the Mr Clean facade is a sham. Behind it hides an ideology that can be loosely compared with German neo-nazi thought: exaggerated nationalism, a leadership cult and the conviction that their own race is superior. There are similarities even in their perceived enemies: the German and Turkish far-right is united in its hatred of Jews and homosexuals. Even the dream of a great empire (reich) exists among the Grey Wolves: it is to be called “Turan” and stretch from Central Asia to the Balkans.

Hate-filled propaganda on the internet

Why is the world producing so many frustrated young men and not addressing the issue or cause?
“Problem underestimated”

The verdict of the NRW Agency for Protection of the Constitution: “From this it is clear that, not least through the internet, an Ülkücü youth culture has been created. This youth scene appears to be radicalising further.” Many young people also first come into contact with the ideology of the Grey Wolves via the internet, says Bozay. They then carry this body of thought into clubs and schools. In recent years, teachers had complained recurrently of serious confrontations with ideologically-indoctrinated young people.

But even the adult world is not immune from the Grey Wolves. Warnings are constantly being issued about radical Turks slipping into established German parties. In NRW the German-Turkish forum of the CDU [the mainstream right-wing party in Germany] and, in places, also the SPD [mainstream left-wing party in Germany] have been infiltrated by members of the Grey Wolves, says Yüksel. “They have also succeeded, to a significant extent, in infiltrating the integration councils.”

Due to lack of knowledge, in many parts of German society, the problem is entirely underestimated, says Yüksel. Even in youth work and schools there are no plans to effectively counter the influence of the Grey Wolves, confirms Bozay. “If thousands of Turkish right-wing extremists meet up in the Essen Grugahalle, we’re not worried about it,” says Yüksel. “But if 100 NPD [German far-right party] members stage a march, we immediately organise a counter-demo.”

This does strengthen my view of stopping immigration.......we don't need more radical left people in the USA!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies