Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 11:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Can't wait for liberals to explain away this.
What's to explain?

Liberals don't have to make excuses for ANYTHING happening in Germany. It's not our country, and none of our business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 11:47 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Muslims March in Germany Chanting “With Allah’s Help, We Shall Conquer You”
They probably will.

The Euros asked for it, they getting it.

Too bad.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:04 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Because everything on YouTube is true. And I am sure you believe the translation is true too because it fits your narrative.
Possibly they were chanting , "let's get high with a little help from my friends"

Their intention is creating a “Pan-Turkish empire”, unifying all members of the Turkish people under one banner and purging all enemy forces.
Their enemies include Kurds, Jews, Zionists, Christians, Armenians, Greeks, Homosexuals, Persians, Liberals and Communists, who are, ideally, to be eradicated.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...l-conquer-you/

What seems contradictory to many is that nationalism is only allowed for immigrants, as their influence is seen as overall positive, no matter their motives. This explains the complete lack of media outrage.
During the protest they can be heard chanting “Allah is great” and, according to reports, “We rebuilt Germany” and “With God’s help we shall conquer”.
Many of them were members of the “Turan e.V.” club, an organization that leans on “Rocker” culture, as demonstrated in one of my previous uploads.
WATCH: “We’re taking over this Country”: ‘Ottoman Germania’ Subculture threatens Germany in music video

Old 04-04-2016, 11:55 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Most militant liberals will surely agree that these are all "radicalized muslims".....

They in no way, shape, or form support all moderate peace loving muslims across this great planet!

Why can't rational people see this??? sarcasm/
Yeah, and why aren't the near 3 million American Muslims showing their true colors as well? sarcasm

Last edited by LearnMe; 04-04-2016 at 12:27 PM..

Old 04-04-2016, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Can't wait for liberals to explain away this.
Yeah, or this...

"violence that broke out at Place de la Bourse Sunday, when police dispersed a group of black-clad men who had mounted the steps of the stock exchange in the square and started chanting slogans against the Islamic State. Some members of the group were seen making Nazi salutes, confronting ethnic minorities and throwing flares."

WATCH: Man fails to take Israel flag from Brussels memorial | The Times of Israel

Old 04-04-2016, 12:02 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,866 times
You would think that political leaders who are so liberal and kind when it comes to immigration would have at least sat down and read and understood the Koran? If there is a hint that a certain culture or religion wishes you dead...then why would you bring them into your national house hold?

Old 04-04-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
You would think that political leaders who are so liberal and kind when it comes to immigration would have at least sat down and read and understood the Koran? If there is a hint that a certain culture or religion wishes you dead...then why would you bring them into your national house hold?
Much like I took a stab at reading the Bible starting when I was a lad, many times since as well, I also read the Koran, at the behest of a Muslim kind enough to give me a FREE copy! That after a rather pleasant conversation at his table set up in the middle of a mall right here in America, well before this Muslim refugee problem became the problem it is today...

I don't recall reading any "wishes [i] was dead."

Maybe I missed something, because I will admit I found some passages just as difficult to decipher as the Bible, but then there have also been all these leaders CONSTANTLY explaining that Islam -- the Koran -- is not the problem. That includes many Muslim leaders as well.

So what to believe?

Well whatever you wish of course!

Can I get an amen?

Old 04-04-2016, 12:26 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Possibly they were chanting , "let's get high with a little help from my friends"

Their intention is creating a “Pan-Turkish empire”, unifying all members of the Turkish people under one banner and purging all enemy forces.
Their enemies include Kurds, Jews, Zionists, Christians, Armenians, Greeks, Homosexuals, Persians, Liberals and Communists, who are, ideally, to be eradicated.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...l-conquer-you/

What seems contradictory to many is that nationalism is only allowed for immigrants, as their influence is seen as overall positive, no matter their motives. This explains the complete lack of media outrage.
During the protest they can be heard chanting “Allah is great” and, according to reports, “We rebuilt Germany” and “With God’s help we shall conquer”.
Many of them were members of the “Turan e.V.” club, an organization that leans on “Rocker” culture, as demonstrated in one of my previous uploads.
WATCH: “We’re taking over this Country”: ‘Ottoman Germania’ Subculture threatens Germany in music video
So all you have to go on is some bigoted "news" sites, and a youtube video that is being translated for you....and could be falsely translated. And no other actual news sources reporting this....yep, this all must be true because it fits your narrative.

Old 04-04-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So all you have to go on is some bigoted "news" sites, and a youtube video that is being translated for you....and could be falsely translated. And no other actual news sources reporting this....yep, this all must be true because it fits your narrative.
Very true, and much like the prior comment about how our leaders should at least read the Koran before..., I wonder how many of these anti-Muslim folks have at least read the Koran, at least once.

I mean, you would think, right? At least before you start going off like Muslim scholar about what all the Koran really says...

Old 04-04-2016, 12:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I just googled "Muslim protesters in Germany". Zero responses, FREAKIN ZERO!!!!! Now on the other hand I googled anti Muslim protests in Germany and got 500,000 results. Anything to do with any right wing American rag is always and always complete crap, untrue and believed only by azzhats.
Here let me help you.

"Suddenly the Swedes are talking about their refugee problem...."

"Sexual Attacks Widen Divisions in Europe's Migrant Crisis"

"In Europe, Muslim Extremists Turn to Sexual Terrorism"

"Analyst: Europe's Muslim Male Refugee Problem - and why it's dangerous"

"Exposing America to Germany's Muslim Refugee Crisis"

"Muslim refugee riots ignored in U.S. media blackout"

Only the first several of 28 MILLION six hundred thousand hits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies