Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 01:49 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
When the time comes, everyone will come inside and we will make sure to keep you outside. We will all watch from the glass windows and oh what a sight it will be.

Wow, just wow, I don't want to be in the house you are going to be in. But I might be looking into your window a little disturbed with what I am seeing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 01:51 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,756,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Let's start with why she hated your damned guts...
It could just be because she's a *****. Why does it have to be his fault?

Old 04-04-2016, 01:58 PM

594 posts, read 346,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
Pretty sure the ones marching are conservative

Liberal Muslims arent usually fanatical its your conservative counterparts
This is how you distort the issue, and blur the conversation, a conservative Islamist is the polar opposite of a US Constitutional conservative.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:04 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,866 times
This is really dumb and counter intuitive when it comes to basic human survival instincts. Why embrace a predator as some sort of benign friend. People that wish you dead are NOT your friends...they are to be avoided and left to their own devices. Those who hate will in time destroy themselves. "love your enemy" the enemy has but two choices...to love you back and survive or to continue to hate and die. I love Muslims...some love me - some do not...those that do not are doomed...Christ was brighter than Mohamed. He understood how the universe works in the long run.

Some Muslims hate Christians...Yet Mohamed revered Christ as a great prophet....so why do they want things two ways?

Christ is mentioned in the Koran- why is this ignored...Some Muslims must be infidels and not respect Mohamed.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:06 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times
did anybody even listen to what they were chanting? It clearly was Queen's "We are the Champions"

Old 04-04-2016, 02:35 PM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craziaskowboi View Post
It could just be because she's a *****. Why does it have to be his fault?
Doesn't HAVE to be anything!

I'm just one who prefers to know the facts of such matters before passing judgement, if you can imagine that...

Old 04-04-2016, 02:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Considering that Liberals RUN Germany... yeah, they DO need to make excuses.

And if there is any possibility that Islamic radicals might travel from Germany to the US... Yes, that makes it our business.

Are you really going to pretend this isn't a problem? REALLY?
No I'm not pretending. It ISN'T our problem. YOU need to stop pretending that it is.

Old 04-04-2016, 03:04 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No I'm not pretending. It ISN'T our problem. YOU need to stop pretending that it is.

How many terrorists in the US came here through Europe?

You can start with Mohamed Atta... leader of the 9/11 attack. He studied in Hamburg, Germany and joined a terror cell in Hamburg. That cell included Marwan al-Shehhi, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, and Ziad Jarrah... all 9/11 hijackers. He came to the US... from Germany.

i would like to Thank You here and now for not being in charge of National Security.

You're welcome.

Old 04-04-2016, 03:13 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
The Merkel idiot invited a million, but now that they know what they are getting, why don't they just send them back to where they came from?

'They seem to be assimilating quite well, no? Muslims march down a German street chanting, “With Allah’s help, we shall conquer you!” What lovely citizens.

Prison Planet.com » Muslims March in Germany Chanting
Wait till Merkel ets her karma for putting the citizens of Germany in this mess.
I bet you the Muslims leaders will not even shake Merkel hand.

Old 04-04-2016, 03:15 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
How many terrorists in the US came here through Europe?

You can start with Mohamed Atta... leader of the 9/11 attack. He studied in Hamburg, Germany and joined a terror cell in Hamburg. That cell included Marwan al-Shehhi, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, and Ziad Jarrah... all 9/11 hijackers. He came to the US... from Germany.

i would like to Thank You here and now for not being in charge of National Security.

You're welcome.
Well in that case, maybe we should cut all ties to the outside world. No one is allowed to travel in or out of the US for any reason. Can't risk terrorists coming in from Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies