Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 07:16 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,590,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
No, it is okay for transgender women to be transgender women. A man sexually assaulting a woman is not transgender even if they say they are a "woman" because it is also illegal for a woman to sexually assault a woman. Did you know that?

Sexual predators have always had easy access to the woman's restroom because there aren't guards outside of every bathroom and locker room. Anyone can just walk in. If someone walks in to sexually assault you, they aren't going to waste their time telling you they are a woman. Which again, it is also illegal for a woman to sexually assault another woman.

So how many more transgender women need to be a victim to violence for your cause? The cause that doesn't actually change anything other than try to make transgender women be victims.
What if she's a lesbian rapist trapped in a males body, that thinks she's a woman with a strapon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 04:06 AM

89,311 posts, read 45,033,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
No one is doing that
Yes, male sexual predators ARE "claiming" to be transgender to have easier access to their female victims in girls'/women's facilities.

The fact that you can't acknowledge that, and that it's a serious problem with the direction in which this is going, shows that you KNOW it's true and are fearful it will hurt your cause.

Old 06-08-2016, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
No that is not what the letter says...it actually reads...

The Departments interpret Title IX to require that when a student or the student’s parent or guardian, as appropriate, notifies the school administration that the student will assert a gender identity that differs from previous representations or records, the school will begin treating the student consistent with the student’s gender identity.

So there is a formality to be observed. And you don't simply say you're "transgender". It has to be a formal notification of the school administration.
a student notifies the school administration that the student will assert a gender identity that differs from previous representations or records...

How is that not a student "claiming" to be transgender with no other proof required whatsoever?

It's based solely on their "say so."

Here's what happened in Toronto when a man "said" he was transgender:

Quote:
A convicted sexual predator who falsely claimed to be transgender and preyed on women at two Toronto shelters could be declared a dangerous offender this month.

Christopher Hambrook — who claimed to be a transgender woman named Jessica — has attacked four vulnerable females between the ages of five and 53 in Montreal and Toronto over the past 12 years.
A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

But then again, Canada is several more years into this than is the U.S.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:33 AM

19,737 posts, read 10,173,766 times
I am now trans-species. I feel like a dog. Does that mean I can pee in the yard and not get arrested?

Old 06-08-2016, 09:37 AM

28,975 posts, read 30,351,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
bathroom:

ACLU leader quits after daughters encounter men in the women’s restroom | Power Line

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer."

The original article is here:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/st...gend#pq=VvitsT

Apparently not all on the left are totally on board with the latest battlefront in the LGBT culture war.
yanno, I've been told by many gay people that I know, that, it is frightening to be gay....due to hate threats, etc.
These transgender people are going to push the envelope until someone gets hurt and then wonder why?

I'm sorry, but it would thoroughly upset me if I took my daughter or grand daughter to a ladies room and these men would walk in....

This is nuts...and I fear, someone is going to get hurt....

Old 06-08-2016, 09:48 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,396,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
a student notifies the school administration that the student will assert a gender identity that differs from previous representations or records...

How is that not a student "claiming" to be transgender with no other proof required whatsoever?

It's based solely on their "say so."

Here's what happened in Toronto when a man "said" he was transgender:

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

But then again, Canada is several more years into this than is the U.S.
The guy in Toronto is obviously irrelevant. He could and did pass as a woman. And his behavior would not be effected by the letter in any way. And what he did was and would be found illegal today in the US or Canada.

So your complaint is that the gender determination is based on the assertion of the student or the parent or guardian? And you would be content if the student had a physicians note or such?

Note that your example would not be able to get recognized by any US school. No standing to ask for it.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
The guy in Toronto is obviously irrelevant.
Obviously irrelevant? Toronto couldn't stop him from sexually attacking girls and women as young as 5 years old for 12 years.

That's what happens when a government looks the other way when men victimize girls and women because they favor the 0.3% of the population who are transgender over the 51% who are girls/women.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:26 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,396,257 times
Quote:
Obviously irrelevant? Toronto couldn't stop him from sexually attacking girls and women as young as 5 years old for 12 years.

That's what happens when a government looks the other way when men victimize girls and women because they favor the 0.3% of the population who are transgender over the 51% who are girls/women.
Actually the sent him to jail and are doing so again. What would you have them do? So your problem is we don't shoot sexual predators?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Actually the sent him to jail and are doing so again.
Yet he was able to pose as a transgender for a span of 12 years and sexually attack multiple girls/women as young as 5 years old because his "say so" of being transgender was accepted with no further proof required.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:35 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,291,154 times
Quote:
Yes, male sexual predators ARE "claiming" to be transgender to have easier access to their female victims in girls'/women's facilities.

The fact that you can't acknowledge that, and that it's a serious problem with the direction in which this is going, shows that you KNOW it's true and are fearful it will hurt your cause.
False, a sexual predator is a sexual predator regardless if they are male or female.

Answer the question, how many transgender people need to be beaten, raped, and/or murdered before you say enough is enough? How many is too many for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies