Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2016, 08:12 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Nope...home-grown Radicals...my point was that they were not refugees..as I said before..the problem of homegrown/lone wolf attacks is real..more real than the irrational fear of refugees..IMHO
The motives of these "wolves" are not random; they have everything to do with Radical Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 08:18 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The motives of these "wolves" are not random; they have everything to do with Radical Islam.

well...maybe. It seems to me, that both of the attacks under discussion had an element of using ISIL to settle old scores or advance a personal agenda.

I appreciate your distinguishing between Radical Islam and the main body of the religion..most of whom are appalled by the actions of ISIL.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:19 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Several people DO know what happened. The victim. The criminals. The woman that walked in and witnessed the assault. People that saw the video that the little savages recorded. The last includes the father of the victim, who watched a portion of it. And both the witness and the father have stated the same thing. They stripped this little girl. Held her down. Violated her both orally and anally. And urinated on her. To the best of my knowledge that has finally been established and accepted as fact.

The only thing wrong in the original reports? The origin of the Moslem refugees. Not Syria-rather Iraq and Sudan. That detail is what the corrupt MSM and supporters of Islamic immigration have grasped in order to label the original reports a lie.

Shame, yes. Shame on a media and a city council that cares more about their policies and pocket books than a 5 year old victim. Shame on those that lie and try to hide the truth. Shame on those that demand "empathy" for the molesters, rather than the victim. THIS is how child abuse is propagated. Disgusted with our media.

BTW, thanks for correcting me on Twin Falls vs Idaho Falls.
will rep you when I can. Great comments. Local politicians are too p.c. and may fear to do their jobs.
Disgusted is a good word in this case.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Nope...home-grown Radicals...my point was that they were not refugees..as I said before..the problem of homegrown/lone wolf attacks is real..more real than the irrational fear of refugees..IMHO
It's not an "irrational fear". More like common sense especially since we know that they plan to infiltrate the refugee population. They have said so and our intelligence people know that.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:29 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Several people DO know what happened. The victim. The criminals. The woman that walked in and witnessed the assault. People that saw the video that the little savages recorded. The last includes the father of the victim, who watched a portion of it. And both the witness and the father have stated the same thing. They stripped this little girl. Held her down. Violated her both orally and anally. And urinated on her. To the best of my knowledge that has finally been established and accepted as fact.

The only thing wrong in the original reports? The origin of the Moslem refugees. Not Syria-rather Iraq and Sudan. That detail is what the corrupt MSM and supporters of Islamic immigration have grasped in order to label the original reports a lie.

Shame, yes. Shame on a media and a city council that cares more about their policies and pocket books than a 5 year old victim. Shame on those that lie and try to hide the truth. Shame on those that demand "empathy" for the molesters, rather than the victim. THIS is how child abuse is propagated. Disgusted with our media.

BTW, thanks for correcting me on Twin Falls vs Idaho Falls.
will rep you when I can. Great comments. Local politicians are too p.c. and may fear to do their jobs.
Disgusted is a good word in this case.
I repped the post too. The pols may fear both violence and the wrath of mass media.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:37 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Originally Posted by Zimbochick
Just so the xenophobes are clear, this story is FALSE.
[/url]

Quote:
This story is FALSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831
There were no refugees involved. This is just more conservative propaganda. City Data is becoming the new Stormfront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731
Oh, for God's sake look it up.

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. NOT TRUE.

Some right wingnut website posted this - and many of the other wingnut websites just copied this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry
Oh wait, now I see the follow up posts where the story is BS. How embarrassing for the opening poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike
It's all a lie.
There was an attempted rape, but all the perps were native anglo juveniles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis
no doubt the OP is disappointed that the story is false

Quote:
Exactly how many more posters need to point out that the story never happened anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose
Slurpers lasted a bit longer on the Corvetteforum!

(lol)

I have to assume most of you are not just confused about this. You are repeating something you know to be false, but why? What strange moral compass justifies this?

Old 08-15-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Just so the xenophobes are clear, this story is FALSE.
[/url]

Quote:
This story is FALSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831
There were no refugees involved. This is just more conservative propaganda. City Data is becoming the new Stormfront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731
Oh, for God's sake look it up.

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. NOT TRUE.

Some right wingnut website posted this - and many of the other wingnut websites just copied this.

Quote:
Oh wait, now I see the follow up posts where the story is BS. How embarrassing for the opening poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike
It's all a lie.
There was an attempted rape, but all the perps were native anglo juveniles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis
no doubt the OP is disappointed that the story is false

Quote:
Exactly how many more posters need to point out that the story never happened anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose
Slurpers lasted a bit longer on the Corvetteforum!

(lol)

I have to assume most of you are not just confused about this. You are repeating something you know to be false, but why? What strange moral compass justifies this?
Maybe you are confused by liberal efforts to shush the issue so it doesn't escalate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...slim-refugees/

Old 08-15-2016, 05:27 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Maybe you are confused by liberal efforts to shush the issue so it doesn't escalate?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...slim-refugees/
No. My comment was directed at the people I quoted, not in support of them.

Old 08-15-2016, 05:48 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
San Bernardino --The male suspect was identified in a later press conference by Burguan as Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and the female as Tashfeen Malik, 27. Farook was born in the US and worked as a county officer, Burguan said. Family members say Farook and Malik had been married for two years and had a six-month-old daughter. *US citizens*

Orlando--Omar Mateen, an American Citizen and Florida resident.

Malik was *not* a US citizen. She came to the US on a fiancée visa and became a permanent resident. They were married just over one year. Farook was devout and believed to have self radicalized. Both he and Mateen were 2nd generation.

Old 08-15-2016, 05:55 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Malik was *not* a US citizen. She came to the US on a fiancée visa and became a permanent resident. They were married just over one year. Farook was devout and believed to have self radicalized. Both he and Mateen were 2nd generation.
OK..my bad..I thought if someone married a US citizen..that conferred Citizenship.

BTW..if Mateen immigrated to US as fiancee..how could she be 2nd gen.? Just wondering
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies