Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2016, 01:17 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,837,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
This is excellent news, I can feel the diversity!

ALl Muslims are pigs like this.

Do you hold Jewish and Christian people to the same standard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 02:39 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Just so the xenophobes are clear, this story is FALSE.
[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
This story is FALSE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
There were no refugees involved. This is just more conservative propaganda. City Data is becoming the new Stormfront.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Oh, for God's sake look it up.

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. NOT TRUE.

Some right wingnut website posted this - and many of the other wingnut websites just copied this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Oh wait, now I see the follow up posts where the story is BS. How embarrassing for the opening poster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It's all a lie.
There was an attempted rape, but all the perps were native anglo juveniles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
no doubt the OP is disappointed that the story is false
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Exactly how many more posters need to point out that the story never happened anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Slurpers lasted a bit longer on the Corvetteforum!

(lol)
Part of the cover up.. Happy?

Old 08-14-2016, 03:44 PM

35,081 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
I fail to see the need to paint every immigrant with the same brush..they are people, just like us..whether or not you feel any empathy for the situation that everyone involved finds themselves in.

The vast majority of immigrants in Twin Falls are hard-working,, moral people--some are Islamic..some are not.
I do not see the need to whitewash a very real problem; that we are bringing in people that don't want to assimilate.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:50 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I do not see the need to whitewash a very real problem; that we are bringing in people that don't want to assimilate.

A real issue..if true--I see the same mechanism at work here as in times past..the adults keep to themselves...while the children go to school, pick up English and our cultural values through peer re-enforcement---three generations from now..most of the refugees will be culturally the same as the rest of us--some still Moslem..some not.

Many of the 1st generation Italians, Irish and Germans never did assimilate--but their children sure did.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
A real issue..if true--I see the same mechanism at work here as in times past..the adults keep to themselves...while the children go to school, pick up English and our cultural values through peer re-enforcement---three generations from now..most of the refugees will be culturally the same as the rest of us--some still Moslem..some not.

Many of the 1st generation Italians, Irish and Germans never did assimilate--but their children sure did.
Then why at least in Europe is the second-generation of Muslim migrants more difficult to handle than the original immigrants?

Old 08-14-2016, 03:55 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:

Since you are so close to the situation, can you explain where these young boys learned to do such vile things to the 5 yr old? Not talking about race or nationality, but this actual behavior. They were defiling her in every way imaginable.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Then why at least in Europe is the second-generation of Muslim migrants more difficult to handle than the original immigrants?
Because their system actively discriminates against the "noirs". Europe does not have our history of embracing Immigrants and drawing them into the cultural mainstream. An example..in Twin Falls..there is no designated "refugee area". They are in our community and will continue to be here. There is resistance..there has always been resistance to new-comers.
But our culture makes assimilation easier, while in Europe..the Moslem groups have become a permanent underclass, with little or no hope to advance themselves either financially or socially.

Old 08-14-2016, 04:02 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,361,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
What are you talking about? Of course I would be as outraged if "good ol white boy" committed the same crime. A little racist, aren't you? What mskes it worse in when the garbage Muslims do it is that it could have been avoided because they should never have been here, but should have been in their cesspool Stone Age country where they belong. If it happened to my daughter, I would have cut all of their heads off, drew cartoon pictures of Mohammad and light them all in flames.

Old 08-14-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Since you are so close to the situation, can you explain where these young boys learned to do such vile things to the 5 yr old? Not talking about race or nationality, but this actual behavior. They were defiling her in every way imaginable.
Wow..trying to explain the causes of child-on-child sexual assaults are difficult..to say the least.
I'll ignore, for now, the smarmy "since your so close to the situation" and attempt to give you the best answer I can.

If this took place..and we still don't know for sure what took place...it probably was a case of the aggressor children acting out what they had seen, or had been taught..either in their home or somewhere on their journey to here. It's hard to say. But it's clear that adults had to have been involved, at some time or another. I don't really think that Islam played any real role...we have too many of the same sorts of things going on in this country..to think that somehow, religion and culture played any defining role.

I would take a close look at the family and close associates..interview other children..schoolmates. I'm sure that all this is being done. I don't see any upside in a cover-up..I do think that what many have perceived as a cover-up is the natural reluctance of the police to give any info while they investigate.

As an aside, its been reported on the local TV news that the father has retained a lawyer on his own and is alleging that the local PD is not doing its best in investigating--at the same time the lead detective has stated that he has tried to interview the family on numerous times and that they keep stalling him...and now the father is demanding that the state house and feed him and his family out of Victim Compensation funds.

Old 08-14-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Because their system actively discriminates against the "noirs". Europe does not have our history of embracing Immigrants and drawing them into the cultural mainstream. An example..in Twin Falls..there is no designated "refugee area". They are in our community and will continue to be here. There is resistance..there has always been resistance to new-comers.
But our culture makes assimilation easier, while in Europe..the Moslem groups have become a permanent underclass, with little or no hope to advance themselves either financially or socially.
Thanks for your answer.

I am concerned that Wahabi Islam is making inroads, particularly among our Muslim youth. How would you propose to make sure that happens only to a minimal extent? I am specifically concerned that more rather than less literal interpretations of Islam will being to hold sway, with baleful results.

I can only pray to G-d that you're answer is right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies