Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2016, 09:05 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times

Advertisements

There are many degrees of separations from the average white male American Christians from Westboro.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2016, 09:42 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,551,149 times
I haven't read the entire thread but in case no one has noted this, they are minors. The press doesn't do stories on minors. Their identities are protected. I'm a teacher and I've heard of awful things kids have done that seem to get swept under the rug but it's because they are children. We don't treat them the same as adults when it comes to freedom of information.

Old 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Refugees at play.

Old 07-10-2016, 08:50 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,556,177 times
what is it with these people?

Syrian man accused of inappropriately touching girl at pool | FOX25

Old 07-10-2016, 09:05 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Israel's settlement policy caused that. Or maybe it was innocent 17 year old unarmed blacks being shot by police.

Old 08-12-2016, 08:19 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,903,157 times
Um, You're wrong.

1. Westboro is 12 people and they say GOD hates gays (and everyone else including Demi Lovato LOLOL). They don't say "kill gays".

2. Swanson says it's biblically justified but don't do it so they have a chance to repent. I know his shtick by heart because he's such a lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBDbGyv6SIQ

3. The third one, the Hispanic guy did NOT say "Round them all up and blow their brains out".

He said "IF WE LIVED UNDER A RELIGIOUS GOVERNMENT, they should round them all up...."

If Joemygod were a serious person they wouldn't TRUNCATE the statement it would stand on it's own as outrageous enough.

And NONE of these kooks have killed or even injured anyone, unlike MUSLIMS IN EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD - in the name of their religion. Hell they even justify rape as long as it's an infidel.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:04 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
You should take care with generalizations. Really....you should. Rape is a serious sore spot for me. Yes, ALL rapes. Yes, I'm white. Have yon ever had someone you love gfaaumtjzed by a rape or attempted? Seen the look in her eyes, walked with her through the aftermath, had an "investigator" treat her like its her fault, dealt with the nightmares and anxiety that can be cut with a butter knife, its so thick?

Outrage doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about rapists, and empathy doesn't come close to what I feel for victims. The color of my skin, or that of the victim or skell, doesn't either. From where I'm sitting, you have NO , and I mean ZERO, right to denigrate anyone's feelings about this , based on skin tone. Rapists, ALL rapists, are vermin ridden predators, lower on the scale than hyenas.

And these were just kids. One only 8 years old?!How do ya'll think they will turn out as grown men? This is evil, beyond belief.Were I this girls Father, there would be a reckoning. Rape is no different than murder. A woman may go on breathing after a rape, but the wounds that can't be seen are the ones that kill. Such ignorant commentary as the post I quoted here, , making sport of how someone will react to rape, just makes matters worse.

Signed
A Man in the Life of a Rape Victim

Old 08-12-2016, 09:11 PM

15 posts, read 15,194 times
This story is false. So many stupid lies and stories from the garage extreme left and extreme right websites.

No, Syrian refugees didn’t rape a child in Idaho: Right-wing urban legend shows how ugly anti-refugee movement has become - Salon.com

Old 08-12-2016, 09:41 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcamperturbo View Post
This story is false. So many stupid lies and stories from the garage extreme left and extreme right websites.

No, Syrian refugees didn’t rape a child in Idaho: Right-wing urban legend shows how ugly anti-refugee movement has become - Salon.com

Salon, defends pedophiles. Yeah that seems like a legit place.
I’m a pedophile, but not a monster - Salon.com

Old 08-12-2016, 09:50 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcamperturbo View Post
This story is false.
No. There was an actual, and quite horrific, assault by three Muslim immigrant boys on a 5-year-old. The fact that some reports have some details wrong does not negate this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies