Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2016, 10:18 AM

865 posts, read 623,710 times

Advertisements

*bump*

Hawkeye, any updates?

On another note, it was mentioned that since Hawkeye said that people could use his property whenever they want, he shouldn't complain if someone goes on it without him knowing. When I lived in south GA, I had permission to hunt and/or fish on several people's property. If I planned to go there I ALWAYS checked in with the owner, either by phone or by stopping by, usually a day in advance. It wasn't "required", but it was the respectful thing to do.

That's just country life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2016, 12:18 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
That's what I wanted, an update. Maybe the liberal freak doing that got caught by Hawkeye and has him chained up in some spider hole somewhere doing water torture trying to find out Nixon's lost secrets or something.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:49 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,026,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
*bump*

Hawkeye, any updates?

On another note, it was mentioned that since Hawkeye said that people could use his property whenever they want, he shouldn't complain if someone goes on it without him knowing. When I lived in south GA, I had permission to hunt and/or fish on several people's property. If I planned to go there I ALWAYS checked in with the owner, either by phone or by stopping by, usually a day in advance. It wasn't "required", but it was the respectful thing to do.

That's just country life.
Yes. Plus, just because you have permission to go on someone's property to hunt and fish most certainly does not mean that you have permission to remove or intentionally destroy things on their property.

Old 09-02-2016, 05:00 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,960,205 times
Have you considered wearing a t-shirt rather than posting a sign?
Attached Thumbnails
Had my EIGHTH Trump sign destroyed- finally called the cops-trump-t-shirt.jpg  

Old 09-02-2016, 07:22 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

So here you are, posting on the internet about your intention to use deadly force to stop a fleeing vandal when your life is not in danger.
Intention to use deadly force against.........

A tire.

Read more, post less.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:28 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post

A tire.

Read more, post less.
Or better yet, "think more, babble less gibberish."

Firing at any part of a moving, occupied car is considered use of deadly force.

I ought to start suing conservatives for the forehead-shaped dent in my desk...

Old 09-02-2016, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post

A tire.

Read more, post less.
Deadly force against a tire is achieved with a t-shirt, ja?

Old 09-02-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Or better yet, "think more, babble less gibberish."

Firing at any part of a moving, occupied car is considered use of deadly force.

I ought to start suing conservatives for the forehead-shaped dent in my desk...

"Gibberish": t-shirt versus street sign?

Old 09-03-2016, 12:57 AM

952 posts, read 518,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
But what is seen from conservatives is a drop in the bucket to what we see from Democrats and Liberals, they even have their leader insinuating that it is a war against police officers and we are watching police die and they aint dying at the hands of conservatives are they?

Car being dent one place or some random destruction of property from a conservative cannot be compared to full out violence at the hands of democrats and even the rationalization from Obama or Hilary that cops are the enemy is a pretty damning thing. This country has lost all it's gains from racism and it isn't the white American perpetrating these divisions, it is leaders like Obama driving a wedge of hatred between blacks and whites, even to driving home a travesty as to vilify all our cops and our troops just like it was in the 60's.

These current Democratic leaders want a race war and whatever was gained by those first heros like Martin Luther and other equal rights warriors has all been lost and now you walk in public and people of color aint looking at you like they did ten years ago. All I see is hate in people's eyes nowadays from a lot of people who would not have acted like that without the guidance of leaders like Obama trying to bring a race war.

I grew up being raised by black women and I used to hang out with black people even when I was the only white guy around and everyone just wanted to be cool, it didn't matter then, and nowadays a white man amongst blacks is hated for some stupid reason as if I had done something to them, as if I owe them something other than my friendship.

Obama has turned the ship around and headed backwards as if he was urinating on all the accomplishments of those first black equal rights leaders of the past.

Really, dude?

Name one thing Obama did that was disrespectful of King, Malcom X, John Lewis or Rosa Parks, or any other black leader that you so admire.

And WTH does that have to do with this thread?

Last edited by Livejack; 09-03-2016 at 01:15 AM..

Old 09-03-2016, 10:59 AM

38,646 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So What happened to all those Democrats then since the South was solidly blue, but is now solidly red ?

Also, i dont think you would define a single one of those States rights, anti gay marriage, second amendment absolutist as liberal.

After losing the fight to preserve segregation in the South, Democrats licked their wounds and agreed to support LBJ's black family destroying Great Society programs.

As it turns out, Democrats defeated their desegregation foes by making an obscene number of black children fatherless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies