Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 11:39 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,363,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
After losing the fight to preserve segregation in the South, Democrats licked their wounds and agreed to support LBJ's black family destroying Great Society programs.

As it turns out, Democrats defeated their desegregation foes by making an obscene number of black children fatherless.
Actually the response of the southern segregationists was to turn Republican. See the Nixon Southern Strategy. The good ole boys remain Republicans today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2016, 02:28 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Really, dude?

Name one thing Obama did that was disrespectful of King, Malcom X, John Lewis or Rosa Parks, or any other black leader that you so admire.

And WTH does that have to do with this thread?
Really dude?

It sure aint hard to google all his race baiting, he is an outright black racist and always has been, he hates America and his wife was so proud to say,'' I have never been proud of America till my husband became president.'' For 20 years he sat in a racist, American, white hating racist church and we are supposed to pretend he isn't a racist?

Why The Obama Administration Is So Determined To Start A Race War » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
The Two Quotes That PROVE Obama is a Hate-Filled Racist | The PolitiStick

7 Disgusting Things Obama Said While Hijacking Memorial For Slain Dallas Police | Daily Wire

Obama's Incitement Speech Results in Dallas War Zone: 11 Cops Shot - 5 Dead in Coordinated Attack - Freedom Outpost

I could put a million links because everyone knows what Obama is and what he has done in creating an atmosphere of racism as if I am oppressing some black person some place, as if the police are killing innocent black folks everywhere or that this country was in some kind of Slavery against blacks and it is ridiculous. Who am I and my family oppressing?

Obama is directly guilty of those 5 officers that died but to add insult to injury, he comes up and trashes them and uses their deaths to incite even more racism.

We have fallen so far as a country after gaining so much ground, and all that ground has been lost, all the accomplished wasted because this race baiter is the greatest divider.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-03-2016 at 02:36 PM..

Old 09-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Anybody against Obama or for the republican party is a racist?

It don't matter what color you are, if you are a black conservative, your racist against blacks. If you vote for Trump, you are a racist, yeah, everyone knows that. I never saw the race card being used so much. Donald Trump has been in the Public eye for 30 years, even had him a tv program and then he suddenly becomes racist if he is a republican or if he wants to actually strengthen the border, he is a racist and this is a sad day when we are faced with terrorism on every side with terrorists coming through our southern border and because a presidential candidate wants to protect our southern border, he is a racist.

Everybody is a racist.

Eat meat?

Yeah, your a racist.

Drive a big car?

Must be a racist.

When non racist people are told over and over that they are racist, when non racist people are insulted and accused of being racist, you might just make a racist.

When non racist people who have never been racist are suddenly hated by people all around them while people are pointing at them and saying,'' Look at that white privileged oppressor,'' they are going to get tired of being accused.

What Obama and the Democratic party have done is only to create racism, and that is all I see them doing. They have taken a great percent of white Americans who were never racist to begin with and they have cause a problem for those people. While they were not racist to begin with, you start accusing them of racist and bigotry and acting like because they are white, they have some kind of white privilege, all you are doing is making enemies, accusing people of doing things they never even considered before the racist cards have come out.

The Democratic party is a racist machine, they have created a view of America that didn't even exist, and they are steadily race baiting trying to divide for nothing more than political gain.

Old 09-03-2016, 04:11 PM

If you vote for Trump you are a racist because Trump talks about building a wall and immigration and because he is a republican saying these things then everyone calls him a racist and those who vote for him racist, but why didn't they yell racist at Hilary and bill the entire time Bill and Hilary mad eit a top priority to build a wall and to stop illegal immigration because immigrants were taking American jobs?

https://youtu.be/Ezaw-g6TIQI

What Bill and Hilary tried to do was much more aggressive than anything Trump has said.
Just goes to show the Clintons will do anything to win, it don't matter what, they will say or do anything to keep filling their pockets and as long as they are in politics, they are filling they own pockets.

They claimed immigration was ruining the country and they were right when they said it and now they are saying the opposite just to get votes, it don't matter if illegal immigration is still ruining this country by taking the biggest payload of our taxes, as long as those illegal aliens can vote for them, they no longer care that it is still ruining the country.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:19 PM

Now here we have had yet another wonderful demonstration of that wonderful right wing fantasy - the myths of what the left believes.

Are there some people who think the RW is racist? Probably. Some people believe virtually anything...like the some of the RW believe these myths. But most or all? Of course not. The only thing dumber would be those of the right who believe there are no racists in the RW. All just pure to the heart American loversd! Sure lets make America Great Again.

Open borders? That is almost entirely a limit Libertarian issue. The Left has no particular desire to import hordes of the unskilled nor to cure all of the world's evil.

Open immigration? Same. The only one who thinks the left supports it is the right. Do some limit left dogooders go that way? Perhaps. But wide left support? Nonsense.

The left supports illegal immigration? Again only in the minds of the lunatic RW. Many of us support fixing the problem rather than adopting RW fantasy beliefs that are basically "wish hard and they will leave"

So why don't some rational RWs step in on these absurd discussions? Our are you all afraid of being called lefties by the lunatic fringe? .

Old 09-03-2016, 05:25 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
*bump*

Hawkeye, any updates?

On another note, it was mentioned that since Hawkeye said that people could use his property whenever they want, he shouldn't complain if someone goes on it without him knowing. When I lived in south GA, I had permission to hunt and/or fish on several people's property. If I planned to go there I ALWAYS checked in with the owner, either by phone or by stopping by, usually a day in advance. It wasn't "required", but it was the respectful thing to do.

That's just country life.
Signs still up.

I have two trail cams and the cops have two as well. Whoever was taking the signs must have seen the cop car back in the lane and has held off for now.

Oddly, the big lib family in the area is the dem candidate for US Senate, Patty Judge (she is running against Grassley and will be easily beaten). It would be hilarious if their family were the ones stealing signs.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM

38,646 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Actually the response of the southern segregationists was to turn Republican. See the Nixon Southern Strategy. The good ole boys remain Republicans today.

Actually, you should do a little research before spouting off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk

Old 09-04-2016, 12:16 AM

409 posts, read 258,928 times
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC5tGJYnGc4

Old 09-04-2016, 04:29 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
So why don't some rational RWs step in on these absurd discussions?
One of them is on vacation with his family this week, and the other two don't have accounts on City Data.

Old 09-04-2016, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Actually, you should do a little research before spouting off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk
Here you go...

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...s-southern.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies