Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 03:59 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,845,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
When I see a bunch of BS written, I skim the nonsense. I got the gist of your post which is that all you feminists hate men. It would seem that YOU did not read my post.

I don't care if you hate men, that's on you, but don't even try to act morally superior for doing so.
I don't hate men in the slightest. But I do hate women like you. Always have; always will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 04:10 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

International Women's Day (IWD), is celebrated on March 8 every year.all over the world! I could be deemed a feminist - maybe on the job- I get the promotions and do circles around them- i just think we are equal- but different- God gave US- he and she Dominion -- some where man got off track,,, now we have put them back and its still a problem!

Old 10-29-2016, 04:12 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I don't hate men in the slightest. But I do hate women like you. Always have; always will.
I'm thrilled that you took the time out of your day to tell me! I must have really gotten under your skin. You know what that means....it means I spoke truth in there and you don't like that. Fantastic!

You just made my day. Ta-ta!

Old 10-29-2016, 04:14 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,376,228 times
Woohoo! I'm up to eighty-five!

Old 10-29-2016, 04:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,845,308 times
Quote:
I'm thrilled that you took the time out of your day to tell me! I must have really gotten under your skin. You know what that means....it means I spoke truth in there and you don't like that. Fantastic!

You just made my day. Ta-ta!
Doh! You sure got me! You're one smart, classy woman!

Tootles, gator mama!

Old 10-29-2016, 04:36 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Oh please, DO get started. People usually end up revealing their true motives once they start talking....so go ahead and do just that.

Yes, I do believe in traditional values. I don't celebrate girls running around half naked, sleeping with every guy at the frat house after getting drunk for the 5th weekend in a row. Whoo, feminism! What great "life choices" and "beliefs" and "sexual freedom" they got. You all don't even see how you're your own worst enemy.

They refuse to cook, refuse to take the man's last name, not even slightly domestic....yeah, you should hear what guys think about that. Seems to me that a lot of females out there don't have a damn clue how to keep their guy happy. Oh, I know, "how DARE you tell me to 'keep my guy happy', that's repulsive to even suggest that I should do so!". I know, you got married for what reason? Certainly NOT to keep him happy! Pscht! Who the hell wants that?

You're not going to feed him, clean the house you both live in, take his last name to show that you are bonded, "demand" respect, run around doing whatever you want...but you "adore" men. Not with that attitude you don't.

And you wonder why guys think feminists are a bunch of self-serving hags who hate men? I'm female and I think feminists are a bunch of self serving hags who hate men. Why on earth does a feminist need to bash on males to make herself feel better? Why does she need to bash on males to try to make herself look better? Why does she need to emasculate males and "run the house" telling everyone what to do?

As I said before, if all these "ladies" were so sure of themselves, they woudln't need to bash on males, emasculate males, tell males that everything they do and say is wrong and "offensive", try to change males, try to force people to accept them in to jobs that they clearly can NOT do, refuse to accept that there is a biological difference between males and females. You all can cloud that with "what do I feel like today" and call yourselves whatever gender or species that you want, but that does not change the reality that you, as a female, absolutely can NOT do every single thing a man can do. Deal with it.

If some girls are lesbian and don't like males, that's fine, but they need to stop attacking them for deep-seated daddy issues.

I'm not a feminazi, no. I happen to like males. I know that males do a lot of things that I would never do, and I know they are a lot different than females - which is the main reason I like them. I have respect for them, as a whole, for who and what they are.

But-why you feel need to protect them? I am female- and I could say in 63 yrs I have received more disrespect as a human being- as a whole -that I have given to any man I had 3 sons and have 3 grandsons-- I do not put people in boxes- rich- poor- black -white- men -fem or in between-we are all just people. I will not subjugate to any man- except Jesus --- maybe need to see that new movie its called the CROWN- on Netflix- I saw a small clip. She is the queen, the hubby wants her to let him- to enter court -with out bowing -and she said NO ! ts called the CROWN- on Netflix -- this is the essence of feminism -

Old 10-29-2016, 05:37 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
What's the point of feminism?

There is no point to feminism, sweetie!

Don't worry your pretty little head about it!

Now go and have a bon-bon!

Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: t[b]o define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.
That was achieved over half a century ago. Women has the same opportunity as men now. They can get an education, purchase property on their own, vote, fight in combat and pursue careers just like men could. Heck, even one is running for president.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:10 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,996,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkwizitor View Post
Reproductive rights, breast cancer, domestic violence, they already get plenty of attention. Women already get education. Body image, well that's their own responsibility.

Women already get way more than their fair share of attention in many things. Yet they still crave for more. Even children don't demand that much attention.

Maybe it's time for feminists to say thank you to men for creating civilization, pack their bags, and go home. And men really need to stop worshipping women. Women are nothing special.
LOL @ "men creat[ed] civilization."

Old 10-30-2016, 07:26 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,425,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
That was achieved over half a century ago. Women has the same opportunity as men now. They can get an education, purchase property on their own, vote, fight in combat and pursue careers just like men could. Heck, even one is running for president.
It's absolutely incredible to me that anyone could claim that sexism doesn't exist. It's just unbelievably amazing. It must require a concerted commitment to cognitive dissonance that is just staggering.

You mean to tell me you look at male dominated jobs that women have to fight tooth and nail to get and then endure constant harassment and hazing, and you think that you see mostly men in those jobs just because men are better at those jobs or something? Really?

Really? You really think that?

Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies