Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 07:27 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,731 times

Advertisements

Feminism exists to poison the relation between men and women, defy nature, and destroy society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 07:27 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,614,838 times
The point......to fulfill human-nature and dominate!!!!!

Humans naturally group and identify by gender, just like they group and identify by race.

Women (and Manginas) want to see Women be dominate over Men.....just like Men like seeing their own gender being dominate over women. Men, in general, have enough respect for society to temper their natural
base-instincts.....Women, UMMMM, not so much.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:28 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,425,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
try to force people to accept them in to jobs that they clearly can NOT do
What job is this that requires a penis or a Y chromosome?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:32 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,999,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzile View Post
It's absolutely incredible to me that anyone could claim that sexism doesn't exist. It's just unbelievably amazing. It must require a concerted commitment to cognitive dissonance that is just staggering.

You mean to tell me you look at male dominated jobs that women have to fight tooth and nail to get and then endure constant harassment and hazing, and you think that you see mostly men in those jobs just because men are better at those jobs or something? Really?

Really? You really think that?

Really?
I learned a long time ago on these forums (rape threads and other sexual assaults) that some men out there are either trolling hard or are so deep in their own version of reality (aka fantasy) that you'll never ever get through to them.

Not sure how often you frequent current events but you should see what they say about women when rape makes the news. Absolutely disgusting but people with these views will die eventually and hopefully newer generations will be more open.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by styloguy View Post
This is true, feminists are STRANGELY silent on the issue of Islam's treatment of women
uhhhh.......what? That is the most mental thing I've heard in quite some time.

You must live in a box to think that's true.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Men, in general, have enough respect for society to temper their natural
base-instincts
Oh yeah? What about all that war and violence (against women in particular)?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I learned a long time ago on these forums (rape threads and other sexual assaults) that some men out there are either trolling hard or are so deep in their own version of reality (aka fantasy) that you'll never ever get through to them.

Not sure how often you frequent current events but you should see what they say about women when rape makes the news. Absolutely disgusting but people with these views will die eventually and hopefully newer generations will be more open.
One of the things about CD that really bothers me is how freely misogynists are permitted to toss around vile, sexist language towards and about women. I report it every time, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the mods are in this camp because they rarely do anything about it.

It IS sort of funny to watch the mouthbreathers work themselves into a frenzy. It's getting worse, lately, because they know in a few short months they are going to have to say "Madame President" and they just. can't. STAND. it!

Old 10-30-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
The point......to fulfill human-nature and dominate!!!!!
Quote:
Men, in general, have enough respect for society to temper their natural
base-instincts

Someone is not seeing how much they contradict themselves....

But anyway, the idea of men "tempering" any instincts is laughable. Actually, I take that back. I don't think men have the "instinct" to do the horrible things that many of them do. Rape, abuse, even indifference to inequality are not "instincts." They are active choices and to choose to do things like that makes you a horrible person at best.

I would think that anyone would have the "instinct" to treat others well to protect the tribe, so to speak, so acting like a complete moron and choosing to abuse others is definitely going against instinct. Why do so many men choose to do that?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:43 PM

Incidentally, I laugh every time I see the title of this thread. "what's the point of feminism?" What a dumb thing to write. Clearly whoever came up with that is just trying to be inflammatory. Go ahead, pumpkin, knock yourself out.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzile View Post
One of the things about CD that really bothers me is how freely misogynists are permitted to toss around vile, sexist language towards and about women. I report it every time, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the mods are in this camp because they rarely do anything about it.

It IS sort of funny to watch the mouthbreathers work themselves into a frenzy. It's getting worse, lately, because they know in a few short months they are going to have to say "Madame President" and they just. can't. STAND. it!
LOL I feel you. I once was banned for a week for calling posters in general on a thread about rape "a bunch of bitter misogynistic old men" or something - because they were - in response to repeated low key attacks on myself, including "make me a sandwich" repeatedly and "you must have been raped at some point." Yup - I got banned. ME. It's a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies