Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2016, 09:52 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,473,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow. If you think Obama was divisive then hold on for a ride because Trump is already proving to be more divisive.
How can this "honor" be topped though?

Obama most polarizing president in modern history - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Hahahahahahaha! Ignore it? You precious snowflake Trump is the one who demanded the apology and all the baby snowflakes are calling for apologies all over the Internet.

Trump will be a wreck trying to defend himself from all the crap coming his way.
I doubt it. He wasn't even demanding an apology for himself. He was standing up for his subordinate. I respect that.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:55 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Hahahahahahaha! Ignore it? You precious snowflake Trump is the one who demanded the apology and all the baby snowflakes are calling for apologies all over the Internet.

Trump will be a wreck trying to defend himself from all the crap coming his way.
Your idol, the thin skinned petulant child, Obama managed to not be a wreck. Trump will manage even better

It sounds to me that you are still butt hurt that Trump won. Time to suck it up and deal with the fact that Trump will be our next president. Those of us who didn't vote for Obama had to suck it up and deal with it. We managed to get on with our lives. In time, I believe that you will, too.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:57 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I doubt it. He wasn't even demanding an apology for himself. He was standing up for his subordinate. I respect that.
Pence handled the situation well. Trump had to come in like the big baby he is and say "Take it back!" We'll soon be governed by a 10-year-old.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:59 PM

8,051 posts, read 10,644,292 times
I have to wonder why they don't realize that this kind of thing, and all the backlash since the election, only makes those of us who voted tor Trump, some of us grudgingly, all the more assured that we did the right thing.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:02 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Not by a long shot.
Just wait then. I hope it's not ugly but I'm afraid it may be. You can't take away things that people already have and rely on. That will cause unrest.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:03 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Your idol, the thin skinned petulant child, Obama managed to not be a wreck. Trump will manage even better

It sounds to me that you are still butt hurt that Trump won. Time to suck it up and deal with the fact that Trump will be our next president. Those of us who didn't vote for Obama had to suck it up and deal with it. We managed to get on with our lives. In time, I believe that you will, too.
I wonder how many times you're going to say "butt hurt."

I know Trump won and will be our next president. And I never say "not my president" because I respect the office. But I'll never stop expressing my opinion of him because I think he's a danger to our democracy and emboldens the worst elements of our society.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:06 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow. If you think Obama was divisive then hold on for a ride because Trump is already proving to be more divisive.
Obama proved to be divisive.

Where is his highness telling the rioters who didn't get their way in this election to knock it off?

Nowhere.

This is how Obama likes it.

Trump is "forecasted" to be divisive...by those who called "RACIST" each and every time anyone disagreed with Obama. Nothing new or different.

Keep on keeping on with the baloney and Trump will sit as POTUS for 8 years. And then one of his children will run, win and there will be another 8 years of a Trump in office. He's got more than one kid....

Old 11-19-2016, 10:06 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
I wonder how many times you're going to say "butt hurt."

I know Trump won and will be our next president. And I never say "not my president" because I respect the office. But I'll never stop expressing my opinion of him because I think he's a danger to our democracy and emboldens the worst elements of our society.
Seriously, you are being a drama queen.

Obama thumbed his nose at our immigration laws more than once---and you don't think that's "a danger to our democracy"?

Trump plans to enforce our immigration laws. Do you think enforcing our laws equates to "a danger to our democracy"? If so, you have a very twisted way of thinking

Old 11-19-2016, 10:09 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Pence handled the situation well. Trump had to come in like the big baby he is and say "Take it back!" We'll soon be governed by a 10-year-old.
A 10 year old?

Then libs will be in good company.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies