Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 07:18 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I dont think it is worth it.
Then you are part of the problem .Use you head a five year old,who never complained?The parents let it go on???Sorry but people like you perpetuate stories like this and wreck real lives ,the teacher is a real person.Again answer like a grown up or take the heat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 07:20 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
[quote=bentlebee;46393392]When I hear Cair, I usually are very skeptical in believing any accusation they make.

On how to catch a predator (Dateline) a Cair leader was seen to be the sex offender, caught red handed. But we see people from all walks of life's being guilty for these horrific offenses and not just a Cair leader of course.

But we always hear Cair blaming everyone and lately I have heard of many false Muslim abuse and harassment claims that were all found to be fake![/quote

As it was said earlier, the "Muslim" aspect needs to be removed from the equation in order to see the broader scope of things. The sad fact is this issue of teachers bullying students is very real and very common. The teachers who do this are quite adept at singling out easy targets. In this case it appears to have been a single Muslim child in a rural school. With the state of affairs between Islam and America right now, that presents a convenient target. And a fairly easy one to refute should she get caught. Which it seems she did.

Having been the target of such a "teacher" myself when I was a kid, and having run across a few others just like her when my son was growing up, I won't approach any situations such as this from a standpoint of doubt. Rather my inclination would be to believe the child. That said, I do realize that false accusations do happen, and the current climate and our litigious society do make a ripe climate for such things. Nevertheless, incidents like this should be well investigated.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:23 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
[quote=NVplumber;46393714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
When I hear Cair, I usually are very skeptical in believing any accusation they make.

On how to catch a predator (Dateline) a Cair leader was seen to be the sex offender, caught red handed. But we see people from all walks of life's being guilty for these horrific offenses and not just a Cair leader of course.

But we always hear Cair blaming everyone and lately I have heard of many false Muslim abuse and harassment claims that were all found to be fake![/quote

As it was said earlier, the "Muslim" aspect needs to be removed from the equation in order to see the broader scope of things. The sad fact is this issue of teachers bullying students is very real and very common. The teachers who do this are quite adept at singling out easy targets. In this case it appears to have been a single Muslim child in a rural school. With the state of affairs between Islam and America right now, that presents a convenient target. And a fairly easy one to refute should she get caught. Which it seems she did.

Having been the target of such a "teacher" myself when I was a kid, and having run across a few others just like her when my son was growing up, I won't approach any situations such as this from a standpoint of doubt. Rather my inclination would be to believe the child. That said, I do realize that false accusations do happen, and the current climate and our litigious society do make a ripe climate for such things. Nevertheless, incidents like this should be well investigated.

So it's ok for Cair to wreck the life of this teacher?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:29 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post

great post!

Old 12-03-2016, 08:46 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
The name of the teacher is Alma Simpson.

So Ms. Simpson filled this kid's backpack with "a large text book" (CAIRs words, not mine) and earphones and forced him to walk around all day with it?

Where? To gym? To lunch?

To the point he had "serious back pains"?

No one noticed it? Not one other adult noticed that he was the only K'er walking around the school with a heavy back pack strapped on?

The child's mother requested he be moved to a different class/homeroom. He was. But then he was inexplicably put back in Ms. Simpson's classroom?

According to this article the kid told his mom that he was choked. No mention of another teacher getting involved and breaking it up - or being the one to report it.

I also find it very hard to believe that a teacher would "choke" a student in front of another teacher and not expect to get his/her rear-end reported & fired.

Something isn't right.

But it is CAIR, so that's typical.

Alma Simpson kindergarten teacher accused of choking five year old boy cause he was Muslim - Scallywag and Vagabond

Old 12-03-2016, 08:49 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
It's on the internet so if I want to believe it....must be true!

This one's pretty thin folks. There is a reason it's on DailyKos....the Alex Jones of the left.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:38 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Come on, Muslims have lived in this country for a long time and none of this goes on. It's the monsters from the Middle East who have a different culture and don't assimilate who are the problem.
They don't have the numbers/power yet. For our future with Islam, look to Europe. better still, look to Aremnia or Lebanon.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
The teacher should be punished and I feel sorry for the boy but it does nothing to mitigate the fact that he is part of a religion that will teach him:

A) He must kill the infidel beside him
B) He must never be a friend to Christians and Jews
C) It is his duty to fight against infidels even if he hates it
D) He may make sex slaves out of non-Muslim women.
E) He may marry and have sex with pre-pubescent girls so long as he follows the rules for returning them if he does not like them

I'll tell you what, I will denounce this teacher if you denounce this boy's vile, hateful religion.

Deal? Really, yours is the much more important task. One person occasionally goes over the line and should be denounced, but it is up to you to understand that there are over a billion people in the world practicing a nihilistic "religion" based on hate.
OK...how about I denounce Christians for promoting slavery, segregation, anti-gay oppression (not to mention Fred Phelps "God Hates ****" campaign) - plus blowing up the Oklahoma City Federal Building (the deadliest before 9/11 in the USA - 168 deaths. With the fundamentalist ones effectively wanting America (or at least the Bible Belt) to be the Christian analogue to the Islamic Republic of Iran.

If you're gonna include extremist interpretations of the Quran as Islamic, you have to do the same to extremist interpretations of Christianity.

Then again, I guess there'll always people who measure how true something is by how scarily sensationalist it is. If that's true, then I have to accept any claim that says modern Mississippi and Alabama is a "no go" zone for minorities due to all the lynchings and other racism. OR, I can ask "is a claim's sensational scare fact really the appropriate yardstick to measure how true it is?"

Old 12-04-2016, 02:52 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
It's on the internet so if I want to believe it....must be true!

This one's pretty thin folks. There is a reason it's on DailyKos....the Alex Jones of the left.
May I refer you to an earlier post I made regarding sources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
There are quite a few other sources for this incident. Here are a few of them.

https://news.google.com/news/story?n...kFCAEQqgIIJzAA
I never rely on DailyKos as a single source of information, in fact, I rarely look at it. In this case, there are plenty of others.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:55 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
You can always count on a liberal to be wrong an backwards. What makes you think anyone would support assaulting a 5 year old? Crap like that is why you lost the election and are losing the nation.
If you have read this entire thread, you can see that some people *are* supporting it, if only by denying that such a thing could ever really happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies