Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 04:43 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I hope its the Hell's Angels. I'd love to see the liberal snow flakes try something!

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters | Fox Business
According to the U.S. DOJ, Hells Angels are considered a criminal syndicate. Basically, just like the mafia with motorcycles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 05:09 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Oh... I think that they can absolutely be bigoted. And prejudicial.

For them to be racists, they'd have to be the controlling majority in the US.

That is the subtle point that is lost on people who froth over and cry out "reverse racism!"

Well, what on Earth can a minority group with not much collective power (and Obama was president, but presidents are not dictators) DO?

I mean, if you think "racist" means "those brown people don't like me because I'm white!"

Then, yep... I reckon there are plenty of brown racists to you.

But, that is not what racism actually is.

Which is why it's annoying when people go on about reverse racism. Think about that for a second... reverse from what? The norm?

If that's the case? White people being racist is clearly the norm and everyone who whines about reverse racism openly admits it.

Yes... people can prefer their own race, have an affinity for their own race. But, even if minority people don't like white people, they really cannot do much to hold white people down.

So, they cannot actually be "racist" to any sort of genuine effect.

Now, if you moved to...oh... China, and were treated poorly because you are white, I'd tell you those Chinese people were racists and that would be absolutely true in that case.

See the subtle difference?

I guess you and Webster disagree.........I'll side with Webster............
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Old 01-15-2017, 05:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You hearing that Hell's Angels and Banditos, desertdetroiter is calling you wimps
Pffft....whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Says the Anonymous mask wearing keyboard commando hiding in the basement with his saltines and ginger ale. Why not come to DC and spout your bile? We already have our permits, come visit!

https://www.facebook.com/bikersfortr...c_ref=NEWSFEED
Lol...tell 'em to ride over into Southeast. You know...go crash a club/bar in Anacostia poppin all that yang about Trump this and Trump that ...and see how that works out.

They know who to mess with. Better go bully some college kid protestors.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:49 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
"I know way too many ex and current members of the US military who are anti-Trump"

I don't believe you at all, unless your definition of way too many is 3 or 4. Go to any VFW or American Legion post and take a poll. You'll get a much more accurate result than a few old high school buddies.

The VFW ,oh please .Go to a bar outside a base and talk to real solders, many like you say are trump supporters.....and many,many are not and as said to me by a thirty year old Second Lieutenant in the Marines he was blown away that the guy who wants to be President has no idea what the Nuclear Triad was .

Old 01-15-2017, 05:55 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I guess you and Webster disagree.........I'll side with Webster............
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
Yep, Oxford disagrees with him, too.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That's right, you don't think black people like Obama or Sharpton can be racist.

They can and are.

No one said that,not even close.

Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,970,308 times
Quote:
"I know way too many ex and current members of the US military who are anti-Trump"

I don't believe you at all, unless your definition of way too many is 3 or 4. Go to any VFW or American Legion post and take a poll. You'll get a much more accurate result than a few old high school buddies.
I'm an anti-trump veteran and I know dozens. The majority of vets I'm still in contact with irl, and on Facebook oppose Trump. Of course they're not the sort of people to sit around VFW halls, and as I'm Black, they're also the sort of people who ACTUALLY have Black friends (many of them being black or brown, themselves).

Old 01-15-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I'm an anti-trump veteran and I know dozens. The majority of vets I'm still in contact with irl, and on Facebook oppose Trump. Of course they're not the sort of people to sit around VFW halls, and as I'm Black, they're also the sort of people who ACTUALLY have Black friends (many of them being black or brown, themselves).

Thank you for your service.

Old 01-15-2017, 06:15 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No one said that,not even close.

Redkin did..........

Old 01-15-2017, 06:25 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Here is a start but I doubt people like you will believe them although this is just a list written and made up of many different media over the years.

Here Are 15 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post
^Pure garbage. If Trump is so "racist" as you libs who love to pull the race card say, then obviously, you never read this:

Donald Trump Got Palm Beach's Country Clubs To Desegregate | The Daily Caller
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies