Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 07:06 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times

Advertisements

As a previous biker- there groups and there are groups-- or bike clubs as we call them -- i think these will be a bunch of old retired men on Harley's along with some pretty mean anarchist to add to trouble-- but depending on weather- we will see what happens--- snow up the yang yang right now in many places-- even on trailers be hard -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 07:14 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,653,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
As a previous biker- there groups and there are groups-- or bike clubs as we call them -- i think these will be a bunch of old retired men on Harley's along with some pretty mean anarchist to add to trouble-- but depending on weather- we will see what happens--- snow up the yang yang right now in many places-- even on trailers be hard -
You mean that they will haul their bikes on trailers to get there? I wonder if the Hells Angels did this when they were security at Altamont?

Old 01-15-2017, 07:15 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,733,310 times
Anyone who attempts to disrupt the inauguration or parade afterwards should be charged with inciting violence and terrorism. Protesters should be required to stay in their area away from the events.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:15 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I hope its the Hell's Angels. I'd love to see the liberal snow flakes try something!

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters | Fox Business

Wouldn't that be cute? An alliance between the original 1%ers and today's iteration.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:18 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

Just asking your opinion being a former "biker", were or are any of them racist or just mad about 8 years of Obama and want pay back?

Old 01-15-2017, 07:19 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Oh, great, a bunch of ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bullies who don't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works are going to barge in and "defend" the ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bully who doesn't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works from protesters. What as great start to his clown show. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't know what would be more fitting - for one of these Trump wannabes to lose control and hurt innocent protesters who are acting in a lawful manner, or for for some of them to try it and get swarmed and curb-stomped by thousands of protesters. Either one would be a perfect way to start Trump's 4 years of anarchism.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:21 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Oh, great, a bunch of ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bullies who don't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works are going to barge in and "defend" the ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bully who doesn't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works from protesters. What as great start to his clown show. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't know what would be more fitting - for one of these Trump wannabes to lose control and hurt innocent protesters who are acting in a lawful manner, or for for some of them to try it and get swarmed and curb-stomped by thousands of protesters. Either one would be a perfect way to start Trump's 4 years of anarchism.

While I agree with your sentiment, I do disagree with the brush you paint "all" bikers with.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:25 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I hope its the Hell's Angels. I'd love to see the liberal snow flakes try something!

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters | Fox Business
You've seen too many movies.

The Hell's Angels? Seriously?

Old 01-15-2017, 07:27 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Trump is polarizing his own party to an extent. Take combat veteran John McCain for example
Noble actions early in life do not excuse reprehensible behavior later in life. This applies to McCain and Lewis.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:27 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,970,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
You've seen too many movies.

The Hell's Angels? Seriously?
I grew up in NYC, where they were and are very much still a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies