Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 07:29 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times

Advertisements

Considering the fact that the average biker is well over 50 and on an ACA policy or Medicare, they will be protesting the POTUS elect with the others.

See Harley-Davidson and its needs to expand out of the Boomer generation if it wants to stay in business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 07:29 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Oh, great, a bunch of ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bullies who don't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works are going to barge in and "defend" the ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bully who doesn't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works from protesters. What as great start to his clown show. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't know what would be more fitting - for one of these Trump wannabes to lose control and hurt innocent protesters who are acting in a lawful manner, or for for some of them to try it and get swarmed and curb-stomped by thousands of protesters. Either one would be a perfect way to start Trump's 4 years of anarchism.
Wow do you always stereotype? The tolerance of the extreme left for differing lifestyles, and view points is on display in this post. Tell us again how you have the moral high ground over Trump's stereotyping?

Old 01-15-2017, 07:30 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Oh, great, a bunch of ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bullies who don't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works are going to barge in and "defend" the ignorant, illiterate sociopathic bully who doesn't know squat about the Constitution or the way our system of government works from protesters. What as great start to his clown show. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't know what would be more fitting - for one of these Trump wannabes to lose control and hurt innocent protesters who are acting in a lawful manner, or for for some of them to try it and get swarmed and curb-stomped by thousands of protesters. Either one would be a perfect way to start Trump's 4 years of anarchism.
It's easy. Protesters behave and don't obstruct access---no problem. If they (you) block checkpoint access or start trouble, all bets are off.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:30 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Noble actions early in life do not excuse reprehensible behavior later in life. This applies to McCain and Lewis.

LOL, This is exactly my point about Trumpettes .They will take anyone down no matter how big the lie just so Trump looks good.What they (trump supporters) don't see is the damage he has all ready done and the damage they are doing to this country .IMHO trumpettes are not real Americans the're russian puppets.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:32 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I grew up in NYC, where they were and are very much still a thing.
So did I, they are a "west coast" group .The Pagans are an" East coast" group.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:33 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, This is exactly my point about Trumpettes .They will take anyone down no matter how big the lie just so Trump looks good.What they (trump supporters) don't see is the damage he has all ready done and the damage they are doing to this country .IMHO trumpettes are not real Americans the're russian puppets.
Don't know what any of that means, but just wait until later this Spring. I think you'll be very excited!

Old 01-15-2017, 07:35 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,970,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So did I, they are a "west coast" group .The Pagans are an" East coast" group.
Interesting. I've always associated them with the East Village headquarters:

Man shot in front of Manhattan Hells Angels biker headquarters | News | Dallas News

Old 01-15-2017, 07:37 AM

1,194 posts, read 727,017 times
Quote:
Could you elaborate on what damage he's doing to the country. Or are you nothing more than a typical unhinged lib.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:38 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,653,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Considering the fact that the average biker is well over 50 and on an ACA policy or Medicare, they will be protesting the POTUS elect with the others.

See Harley-Davidson and its needs to expand out of the Boomer generation if it wants to stay in business.
The average Harley rider is over 50 because the average crotch rocket rider doesn't live that long.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Trump is literally referring to American citizens as enemies.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...85071317676033
how do you know who he's referring to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies