Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 01:33 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Many of us see Obama as a Racist and Bigot. Did you vote for Obama ?
Twice. He's not a racist, though. I mean, which half of himself do you think he hates? GTFO with that nonsense.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Perpetuating the myth that only white people can be racist ensures that only liberals can use accusations of racisim as a political weapon.

Don't you know that by now, Silly?
You really don't grok the nuances of the word "racist."

Old 01-15-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Modern liberals really are an embarrassment. Their fear of a free, democratic election, sadly says a lot about the state of today's society-and really the utter failure of our education industry. Seems that they would be perfectly willing to throw away free elections and live under a dictatorship-so long as THEIR dictator were the one in charge. The number of morons screaming "4 more years" at the narcissist-in-chief should be enough to scare anyone.
I'm keen on representative government. Unimpeded by Russian interference.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:36 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,121,853 times
Many of the Bikers for Trump are veterans. Anti-Trump protesters won't get them to back down, something for demonstrators to consider before getting too uppity. Also, a good number of them aren't Harley color wearing types, but all sorts of riders, long distance tourers, charity ride sponsors, Lions Clubers, etc. I'll be on a blue and white GSX650F, look for me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I voted for her because she wasn't Trump."

Red is a female. Hillary is a female. Trump is a male.

I don't know how long you have been on here but, back when Obama was first elected most times when someone criticized what Obama had or said or done or his policy, that poster was called "racist".

When Hillary was criticized they were called "sexist.

Trump does not want illegals to come in to the country and wants to get rid of those that broke our laws (and continue to do so today) and are here today, he is labeled as racist.

Unvetted Muslims etc,

The point is when someone the right expresses their opinion and it is counter to what the left believe we are called every name in the book.

"I voted for her because she wasn't Trump."

Red is a female. Hillary is a female. Trump is a male.

I was being a little sarcastic with the poster who said she voted for Hilary instead of Trump. She would NOT vote for a man (Trump) Because both are female, and many women SAID they voted for Hillary BECAUSE she is a female, (a female voting for another person BECAUSE they are female is is sexist)
That was utter nonsense.

I have voted for many male candidates in the past. I would have voted for ANYONE who ran on a major party ticket this year but Trump. He's an assclown.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
LMAO....ain't nobody scared of no damn bikers. They can get it too. 😏🔫

They might ride into some podunk towns in Middle America and frighten everybody, but no one gives a damn about the Hell's Angels, Banditos, or any other redneck one percenter biker gang. D.C. is loaded with goons that couldn't possibly care less about their reputation.

They'd better take that Billy Badass act to Sturgis or something. SMH

Old 01-15-2017, 01:51 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO....ain't nobody scared of no damn bikers. They can get it too. 😏🔫

They might ride into some podunk towns in Middle America and frighten everybody, but no one gives a damn about the Hell's Angels, Banditos, or any other redneck one percenter biker gang. D.C. is loaded with goons that couldn't possibly care less about their reputation.

We are used to them every Memorial Day and every Labor Day weekend converging onto the Mall.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:52 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,679,819 times
Well, here we are in the land of hatred reading the posts of those who have truly gone over the side in their insanity brought on by political friction. My God, the day of reckoning may just be around the corner when working class Americans cheer the thought of Biker mayhem as a kind of reward for their allegiance to a twisted brand of hatred.

This is getting to be a bit much, and I'm now left to wonder if we'll ever see anything that could possibly speak to a political common ground. Education, our aging infrastructure, our economic frailty, all important issues, but no, the real issues for some revolve around a sick kind of infatuation with political revenge. What happened to my country?

Old 01-15-2017, 02:00 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO....ain't nobody scared of no damn bikers. They can get it too. ����

You hearing that Hell's Angels and Banditos, desertdetroiter is calling you wimps

Last edited by petch751; 01-15-2017 at 02:26 PM..

Old 01-15-2017, 02:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Many of the Bikers for Trump are veterans. Anti-Trump protesters won't get them to back down, something for demonstrators to consider before getting too uppity. Also, a good number of them aren't Harley color wearing types, but all sorts of riders, long distance tourers, charity ride sponsors, Lions Clubers, etc. I'll be on a blue and white GSX650F, look for me!
Loving it ^^ Enjoy and may it be peaceful if possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies