Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 07:42 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
They voted for their TRUE interests; white supremacy and nationalism. Everything else is window-dressing.

So, why is it ok for Black people to "vote in their own self interest" but not white people?

There were a substantial amount of people who voted for Obama simply because he is black.....

The left has been unjustly calling anyone who disagrees with them racist for years, but when people finally got sick of your BS, your response is to double down on accusations of racism and "white supremacy" ?

Brilliant!!

But hey, considering that this is pretty much what cost you the election.....by all means, keep right on calling us racist!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 07:45 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,970,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
So, why is it ok for Black people to "vote in their own self interest" but not white people?

There were a substantial amount of people who voted for Obama simply because he is black.....

The left has been unjustly calling anyone who disagrees with them racist for years, but when people finally got sick of your BS, your response is to double down on accusations of racism and "white supremacy" ?

Brilliant!!

But hey, considering that this is pretty much what cost you the election.....by all means, keep right on calling us racist!!
I don't know anything about you, but if you are, in fact a racist, I would call you out. I have no intention of normalizing any form of bigotry for the sake of political expediency.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:45 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Obama polarizing the nation: bad
Trump polarizing the nation: good
Exactly. Here we go with yet another thread reminding us about King Trump's holiness. He won. Fantastic. That is the will of the American people, so let's see what he does. There is no need to continue harping on what a god he is by starting identical threads about his superiority every day. We have Twitter for that.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:50 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Anyone who attempts to disrupt the inauguration or parade afterwards should be charged with inciting violence and terrorism. Protesters should be required to stay in their area away from the events.
That's the plan. Most attending won't even see these morons. There is more than enough security scheduled to keep things moving, and the troublemakers will either be blocks away, or in custody! LOL!

Old 01-15-2017, 07:52 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
While I agree with your sentiment, I do disagree with the brush you paint "all" bikers with.
I'm not talking about all bikers, though. I used to ride too. I'm talking about the chowderheads who think they're the second coming of Sonny Barger and Tiny Walter and are riding all the way to DC to hopefully crack heads. Most bikers have a lot more sense than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Wow do you always stereotype? The tolerance of the extreme left for differing lifestyles, and view points is on display in this post. Tell us again how you have the moral high ground over Trump's stereotyping?
What's to stereotype? These clowns are stereotyping themselves just by the fact that they're doing this. Their actions speak for themselves; I don't have to stereotype them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It's easy. Protesters behave and don't obstruct access---no problem. If they (you) block checkpoint access or start trouble, all bets are off.
I hope they do exactly that, and get arrested for it the same as the Angels who attacked the Berkeley protesters in 67 or whatever year that was. They're private citizens, not cops, and if they take any action at all against any other private citizens they'll be rioters. And they will probably be treated as such by the DC police.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:53 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I don't know anything about you, but if you are, in fact a racist, I would call you out. I have no intention of normalizing any form of bigotry for the sake of political expediency.
Exactly. ..you know nothing about me.

Yet, you and those of your ilk are fine with labeling me a rasict white nationalist/supremacist because I disagree with your ideology and vote in my own self intrest.

That's not "political expediency", that's out and out bigotry in itself......which the left has no problem with, as long as you're bigoted at the right people.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:54 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,653,641 times
Hopefully the exhaust noise will drown out Trump's speech.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:54 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
right. B/c the left is allowed to throw their feces but the right must simply stand idly by... do i have that right?
Do you want to throw feces?

Old 01-15-2017, 07:55 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Exactly. ..you know nothing about me.

Yet, you and those of your ilk are fine with labeling me a rasict white nationalist/supremacist because I disagree with your ideology and vote in my own self intrest.

That's not "political expediency", that's out and out bigotry in itself......which the left has no problem with, as long as you're bigoted at the right people.
Pretty much. That is the way of all hardliners.

Old 01-15-2017, 08:01 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Why do people think that in order to; shoot ,stab, kick a$$, and fight you have to own a motorcycle? The only reason I can think of that bikers are a welcoming presence is their penchant for lawlessness. That makes sense because the Trump camp favors lawlessness i.e., mob ties, KGB, and Nazi's. Trump is going to get his fat self caught up in a crossfire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies