Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 11:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post

Trump was elected a President. Get Over it. He was elected because you live in a democracy. All you haters, protesters, whiners, go to another country, if you can find one that wants you.

Actually, we live in a Constitutional Republic. Not a democracy.
If we lived in a democracy, Hillary would have won by 3 million illegals voting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 11:29 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,085,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Many of us see Obama as a Racist and Bigot. Did you vote for Obama ?
Perpetuating the myth that only white people can be racist ensures that only liberals can use accusations of racisim as a political weapon.

Don't you know that by now, Silly?

Old 01-15-2017, 11:31 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,495,821 times
Modern liberals really are an embarrassment. Their fear of a free, democratic election, sadly says a lot about the state of today's society-and really the utter failure of our education industry. Seems that they would be perfectly willing to throw away free elections and live under a dictatorship-so long as THEIR dictator were the one in charge. The number of morons screaming "4 more years" at the narcissist-in-chief should be enough to scare anyone.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:00 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,085,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yet you proved it anyway.Thanks.
Ummm...no. lol.

Your post basically said "this is why I'm right and anyone who says otherwise is wrong because my link to HuffPo says so".

That's not having a point.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:14 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,094,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
The right is allowed to protest. They pointed guns at federal officers in defense of Amon Bundy's refusal to pay his grazing fees. This is not a protest, it's an attempt to stifle peaceful protest, and possibly vigilante justice.

In what capacity could they be NEEDED?
There is no shortage of reports from so many sources that the anti-Trump protests are not going to be peaceful.

The anti-Trump protesters have made it very clear that they intend to disrupt as much as possible.

Here's the bottom line, we've seen the left's "peaceful" anti-Trump protests already, and they have a long track record of being violent.

The bikers for Trump have been to a number of events, and there is no reports of them doing anything to stifle peaceful protest.

BTW, what evidence is there than Bundy protesters pointed guns at police officers?

Old 01-15-2017, 12:36 PM

59,018 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, this should be good.How?
"I voted for her because she wasn't Trump."

Red is a female. Hillary is a female. Trump is a male.

I don't know how long you have been on here but, back when Obama was first elected most times when someone criticized what Obama had or said or done or his policy, that poster was called "racist".

When Hillary was criticized they were called "sexist.

Trump does not want illegals to come in to the country and wants to get rid of those that broke our laws (and continue to do so today) and are here today, he is labeled as racist.

Unvetted Muslims etc,

The point is when someone the right expresses their opinion and it is counter to what the left believe we are called every name in the book.

"I voted for her because she wasn't Trump."

Red is a female. Hillary is a female. Trump is a male.

I was being a little sarcastic with the poster who said she voted for Hilary instead of Trump. She would NOT vote for a man (Trump) Because both are female, and many women SAID they voted for Hillary BECAUSE she is a female, (a female voting for another person BECAUSE they are female is is sexist)

Last edited by Quick Enough; 01-15-2017 at 12:44 PM..

Old 01-15-2017, 12:49 PM

59,018 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Actually, we live in a Constitutional Republic. Not a democracy.
If we lived in a democracy, Hillary would have won by 3 million illegals voting.
No, if we lived in a democracy the candidates would have run entirely DIFFERENT campaigns.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:23 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,837 times
LOL. Bikeers who care enough to get all the way to DC in January on their bikes to stand guard for a peaceful inauguration don't lead a Hells Angels kind of life. Nevertheless, I plan to stay home with the TV on all day so I can catch any unexpected action as it happens. There are many anarchist groups who have stated their intentions to be there to disrupt the inauguration and Michael Moore has called for protests. It should be an interesting day.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:27 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Obviously you THINK Trump is a racist and bigot and that is why you didn't vote for him, and that is OK.

It is ALSO OK for the rest of us who voted for him do NOT see him as a racist and bigot.

By our countries way of electing a president, we won, which means we outnumber you.
LOL. Nope. You do not outnumber the people who did not want Trump. That's math.

He won the election, that's it.

I think Trump is a racist. I think he's a bigot. I think he's a misogynist. I think he's an elitist. I think he's a bully. I think he's vindictive. I think he's thin-skinnned. I think he lacks restraint.

I think these things because of what he says and does.

I do not think them for any other reason.

I'm fine with enforcing existing immigration policies. I'm fine with creating better policies. I'm not fine with getting crowds all fired up by implying that the majority of immigrants are rapists and criminals.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:29 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Which makes you a sexist.
That's completely illogical.

I would have voted for her if she was male.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies