Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 04:06 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is a 2.3M metro and they looked to have maybe 40 or so getting ready to march.
CMPD estimated "at least 10,000".

Women

Old 01-21-2017, 04:08 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
My entire family attended the march in Denver. There were no hissy fits. It was a celebratory atmosphere where people were focused on connecting with others who are also concerned about the direction of the nation under this new administration. We were college students, retired people, suburban moms/dads, and children living out their Constitutional right to assemble. We marched for a variety of reasons, including the following:

* Health care.....most people had it to begin with. Emergency care has always been available. How about those of us who lost insurance multipliable times because of one-sided plan?
* Public education......Common Core is not education
* Immigration......we only ask you stop "illegals" and over populating certain groups to benefit Democrat voting
* Environmental issues.......did everyone leave the place free of garbage? How much will it cost to clean up the garbage left behind, any idea?
* Planned Parenthood.....Are people discussing partial birth abortion?
* Racism.....How does one stop others from not liking others? Was this racism also for whites, Native Americans, Latinos and Asians or just black racism?
* The Arts.......Well, we all know only liberals appreciate art!
* Dignity and decency in our elected leaders.......but you and others are excluding President Trump!

You forgot......a Muslim woman also was in charge of this event......you people had no idea what you were marching for. All this cloak in a veil of women most of you have no idea about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Pshhh. Get back in your kitchen and make your man some supper.
Have you ever thought you might hang out with the wrong men? I've never had men talk to me like this.....my guess you haven't either!

Old 01-21-2017, 04:08 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Just caught the audio of the roar of the crowd at Trump Tower in NY.

Imagine living there.

Man oh man, if someone can harness and focus this energy going forward........

Spicer gave a brief press conference primarily to blast the media for misrepresenting the crowd size at the Inauguration and claiming the crowd was bigger than reported and bigger than today's crowd.

So after a day of people all over the US marching together, what's important to this admin is who had the bigger penis.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:09 PM

152 posts, read 134,589 times
If these protests go on much longer the military is going to have to start air dropping tampons!

Old 01-21-2017, 04:10 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
It's super loud with protesters outside my apartment building... I'm trying to do some work and some studying, and it's hard to concentrate. Plus I worry about it getting violent later tonight.

And my dog is scared.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:10 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Just caught the audio of the roar of the crowd at Trump Tower in NY.

Imagine living there.

Man oh man, if someone can harness and focus this energy going forward........

Spicer gave a brief press conference primarily to blast the media for misrepresenting the crowd size at the Inauguration and claiming the crowd was bigger than reported and bigger than today's crowd.

So after a day of people all over the US marching together, what's important to this admin is who had the bigger penis.
Did you ever think otherwise?

Trump had Obama's inaugural cake copied for a photo op, for crying out loud. And his cake wasn't even a real cake except the bottom 3 inches.

Which is really a good intro to a joke, but i'm going to resist.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:11 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Time to throw a net over Ashley Judd. Again.

Aside from her banshee-like screamfest, she spent 8 minutes crabbing about "pay inequality" (one day after Trump was inaugurated, and after 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama) and the old "we're gonna lose our reproductive rights" screed. Honey, if you don't know how to reproduce (or not), I just don't know what to say.

Oh, and no wonder Madonna's son wants to live in England with his dad and stepmom.

The Hobby Lobby decision has driven the left insane.

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
I participated in the Philly March this morning.

50,000+ people attended. All the news media was there.

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So I guess his taped video about grabbing a woman's pu**y or telling Howard Stern he could call Ivanka a piece of a** is false, eh? He's a narcissistic pervert, plain and simple.
And I'm sure if you put any persons life under a microscope and all their private conversations everything would be totally perfect ...

Old 01-21-2017, 04:16 PM

152 posts, read 134,589 times
The more Trump talks about unity, the more the liberals protest. Wtf?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies