Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 07:12 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Then where were they when Flint's water supply was being poisoned?

The EPA is just another dysfunctional government agency that needs fixing.......badly.

Trump's gonna fix 'em right.

CN
I'd be for shutting it down. It has cost businesses billions over the years to comply with its regulations and in obtaining permission to build factories, housing developments and more. It costs billions of dollars just to find out what the regulations are and what they mean, and they may still get sued for non-compliance.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:53 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Well, at least it's good to know the Trump lemmings are out in the open about Big Government, Big Brother nanny state authoritarianism.
"Well, at least it's good to know the Trump lemmings"

Well, at least it's good to know the dems are STILL resorting to juvenile name calling.

And they wonder how they lost 1,000 political seats since 2009.

They still don't get it!

Old 01-28-2017, 09:40 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,338,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Well, at least it's good to know the Trump lemmings"

Well, at least it's good to know the dems are STILL resorting to juvenile name calling.

And they wonder how they lost 1,000 political seats since 2009.

They still don't get it!
I'm not a democrat. The dem party is as incompetent and corrupt as the GOP. I detest Hillary Clinton. "Lemmings" is a perfectly accurate and valid term to describe the slavish followers of Orange Lifeform. Sorry the truth hurts your delicate sensibilities.

Old 01-28-2017, 11:43 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,342,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Not sure how that explains anything"

it explains a LOT to me.

The fact that you don't see it, is 1 reason why I said it.
A lot huh?

Well I can play this game too.

The fact that you think Bernie wasn't the best option of the three explains A LOT to me.

See? Worthless statement.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM

3,680 posts, read 2,967,833 times
Oh my. No I don't consider the fractured hip on April 20th, 2005, delivered by a fed, to be a service that I needed. Or the threats that started on April 20th, 2004. Or the efforts at raids that were blocked because the judge "followed the Constitution." I'm told they are pretty amazed when the judge did that. Their vendetta started in the 90's.

Unlimited powers...unlimited funding...zero accountability. Absolute power. That is "federal services."

I'd like nothing more than a federal government that consisted of very little more than a military to protect us. The economy would explode. We would be rich. In every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Uhmm, you live in Colorado and don't think the feds provide you with any valuable services?

Old 01-29-2017, 10:55 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,507,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
Oh my. No I don't consider the fractured hip on April 20th, 2005, delivered by a fed, to be a service that I needed. Or the threats that started on April 20th, 2004. Or the efforts at raids that were blocked because the judge "followed the Constitution." I'm told they are pretty amazed when the judge did that. Their vendetta started in the 90's.

Unlimited powers...unlimited funding...zero accountability. Absolute power. That is "federal services."

I'd like nothing more than a federal government that consisted of very little more than a military to protect us. The economy would explode. We would be rich. In every way.
What on earth are you talking about, are you involved with criminal enterprises? Drug dealing or something?

Without the EPA we'd have 200,000 more of us a year dying prematurely and all the costs that are associated with that dragging down the economy.

Without the USFS, BLM, NPS, and BIA your state of Colorado would burn entirely uncontrolled each year, destroying property and lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies