Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 06:12 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
BullsH!t. You KNOW no such thing. As far as I can tell, the man is simply an eccentric and egotistical man who, due to his money, success and upbringing rubs some people wrong. There is absolutely nothing that suggests he is "half off his rocker" or somehow otherwise mentally unstable using any other false descriptor you choose.

The fact is you don't like the way he comes across, despise his stated agenda and/or his campaign promises, therefore you want to use any means you can come up with to somehow discredit him by badmouthing him, then claiming both sides agree.

There is absolutely no substance to your claim. None whatsoever.
He speaks and acts unhinged, is anti science, is a full fledged conspiracy theorist, invites a dictatorship to hack into our election process, is a serial liar, etc., so call it what you will, but this guy is far cry from being fit to be the leader of the free world.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 01-27-2017 at 06:44 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 06:41 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Our lives and those of all life on earth, may depend on the willingness of the military officer who carries the "nuclear football" with the launch codes, to make a career-sacrificing move and refuse to give it to him, if he demands it. I wouldn't be surprised, if military leaders haven't already issued secret orders, to keep it out of his hands or to short-circuit in some way, the ability to fire the missiles.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:54 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,553,915 times
I agree.

From what we've seen of Trump, what we've read and heard about his history over the years, I believe this story. I also believe that anyone speaking out is risking their job at the very least. Bannon is a thug, and he won't take this lack of control, this lack of loyalty lying down. Whoever is providing this info is actually very brave.

Yes, you can discount this as me having watching too many espionage movies, etc. But you know what? This is a Brave New World we're living in, with all that it entails. Did you Trump supporters ever stop to think that maybe the conspiracy is on the part of our new administration? They're already trying to twist reality to confuse people, to suit their own purposes. Keep an open mind, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Our lives and those of all life on earth, may depend on the willingness of the military officer who carries the "nuclear football" with the launch codes, to make a career-sacrificing move and refuse to give it to him, if he demands it. I wouldn't be surprised, if military leaders haven't already issued secret orders, to keep it out of his hands or to short-circuit in some way, the ability to fire the missiles.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He speaks and acts unhinged, is anti science, is a full fledged conspiracy theorist, invites a dictatorship to hack into our election process, is a serial liar, etc., so call it what you will, but this guy is far cry from being fit to be the leader of the free world.
So True. Anybody who makes Steve Bannon his chief advisor is absolutely, completely, batt ship crazy. Period.
End of story.

Trump will be impeached, forced to resign, or just flat out run out of office, within the first 120 days. I give him untill June 1st. 2017, at the latest.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
So True. Anybody who makes Steve Bannon his chief advisor is absolutely, completely, batt ship crazy. Period.
End of story.

Trump will be impeached, forced to resign, or just flat out run out of office, within the first 120 days. I give him untill June 1st. 2017, at the latest.
Our fatal flaw as a people and a nation is to allow a swindler who was under investigation and/or indictment for stealing money at a fake university to even run for public office. WTF is that about?

Old 01-27-2017, 07:20 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Our fatal flaw as a people and a nation is to allow a swindler who was under investigation and/or indictment for stealing money at a fake university to even run for public office. WTF is that about?
Uh huh. And we allowed a person who refused to use a secured server while working as Secretary of State to run for office. Not only that, but when she got a subpoena for her emails, she wiped them out. WTF is that about?

Good grief! You and your fellow anti-Trumps need to get a grip. TDS is a terrible affliction to have Why would anyone who hates Trump allow him to live rent-free in their heads? I'm sure he is having a good laugh about that.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:26 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,656,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I think (hope) that's probable; Hayden was the only one who went public during the campaign, but I'm sure many more feel similar to him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d313bccd68b9

Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,822,566 times
Quote:

Yet your vote for Hillary Clinton, the person who violated security clearance laws and flat out did NOTHING to help while Americans were being attacked and brutally slaughtered in Benghazi, then lied about it... THAT person you voted for should have been allowed to run for office? Or maybe Bernie the Muppet who openly advocated taxing people in the 1% and 2% income brackets at 90%. You would support that person who is flat out honest about being a redistribution of wealth THIEF? Seriously?

Old 01-27-2017, 07:33 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,847 times
Some believe he's nuts, I prefer to think that he likes to mess with people. I really like that about him. I hope he's going to keep messing with everybody. I really really wish he'd wear a military uniform, compete with hat and decorations, and demand he be called "Presidente".

Old 01-27-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Yet your vote for Hillary Clinton, the person who violated security clearance laws and flat out did NOTHING to help while Americans were being attacked and brutally slaughtered in Benghazi, then lied about it... THAT person you voted for should have been allowed to run for office? Or maybe Bernie the Muppet who openly advocated taxing people in the 1% and 2% income brackets at 90%. You would support that person who is flat out honest about being a redistribution of wealth THIEF? Seriously?
Thirteen ****ing investigations on the taxpayers dime and NADA, but you still cannot let go so I'm also betting that you are birther that supported the horrific swindler and birther-in-chief... 'nuff said. Bye Bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies