Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you on Mexico's side or America's side??
Mexico 36 17.56%
America 169 82.44%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 09:29 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk0p7 View Post
You should have a bigger problem with your fellow Americans hiring these illegals. If they didn't have work here, then they wouldn't be here. My family was guilty hiring them on our cattle ranch back in the 80's. I know how it works. Just like the war on drugs....if there wasn't a demand for the product, then it wouldn't be coming across the border. Sometimes it's better to stop the cause of a problem than try to deal with the effects of a problem.
Then *********r family for ever hiring illegals (IF they did it knowingly).

I have cut broccoli, picked potatoes, done menial landscaping, cleaned toilets,and more.

Tell farmers and ALL employers, NO MORE hiring illegals. Tell welfare recipients sitting on the couch, "YOU are doing those jobs now. Or starve".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 09:32 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
BBC News is biased?

Sorry--I'll get back to you with alternative facts from one of your 'trusted' sources like Breitbart, Gateway Pundit or WND.
BBC is one of the most biased

Old 01-28-2017, 09:35 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I believe that all of the Americas should belong to the people who were here first.

Don't even go there it's foolish and ridiculous! Well then Mexicans need to leave also as most of them are at least half Spanish from their Europeans ancestors. When you leaving? First doesn't make one native either since all of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Mexico's side of course !

How will we survive without Tequila and Tacos?

Run for the border !

We have plenty of Hispanic citizens here. I doubt we are lacking in tequila and tacos. Keep your day job you're no stand up comedian. Go ahead and run for the border and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. We won't miss you.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I'm not scare of brown people, I'm brown!!!!.....I just don't want for Mexico to dump their problems on my country and attack us as racists when we say "NO MAS"

Democrats are morons, they paint the lawbreakers as victims for breaking in our country illegally and blame Americans for wanting better border security....they turn everything around, we are the bad people and lawbreakers the victims......we shouldn't make things harder for lawbreakers to break the law, we should make it easy.....they want NO WALL and NO deportations.

That's like blaming the homeowner for wanting to upgrade his home security and put a big wall around his house to control who enters his home because his home is constantly being broken in to and invaded by the neighbor who has a bunch of problems and then painting the lawbreakers as victims.....that's how retarded this all topic is that makes me want to

That's all these people have are the race/skin color card. What does either of those things have to do with objecting to ILLEGAL immigration? We have plenty of browns that come here legally and they aren't the problem.

You're exactly right on the rest of your reply also. Liberals and ethnocentrics are morons!

Old 01-28-2017, 10:08 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
I am on America;s side, but I am not on the orange flopover's side.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:22 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
BBC News is biased?
Indeed it is and many many Brits resent the license cops that force them to pay for it.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:53 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
poetic justice????? Before Mexico, the southern states belonged to Spain and before that it belonged to the thousands of tribes that were always fighting and conquering each other.

but if Mexicans want to bring a knife to a Gun fight well go right ahead. This time we will take the whole Mexican country.
If you want to go fight some long, protracted guerrilla war with Mexico, leave the rest of us out of it. It's bad enough that we are constantly sending our young men and women to fight fake wars in places like Iraq; far worse if we send them off to be killed in hostilities with our next door neighbor just because a few disgruntled white boys in the US can't be bothered to go find a job somewhere else in the US that's not in the rust belt or the impoverished rural south.

I'd rather give my state of Colorado back to Mexico then hand it over to the crazy folks on this thread who want to go to war to save great American jobs like digging up rutabagas for 3 bucks an hour. Right now the unemployment rate in this country is around 5%. If anyone here can't go find themselves a job, it's highly likely that they have only themselves to blame. Between the cost of building Iron Curtain II which - make no doubt - we the tax-payers will end up paying for by one sleight of hand or the other and the cost of putting boots on the ground in Mexico City, our national debt will have soared off into the stratosphere somewhere. And for what? So the Bubbas of this country can snap up some terrific job as a landscaper which is only seasonal work at best, pays next to nothing and never ever includes benefits of any sort?

You wanna know who is responsible for the downturn in good middle class jobs in this country? Go look in the mirror. If you want to be a member of a great democracy, you can't sit around the trailer park doing nothing but sniffing glue and guzzling six packs while complaining how terribly wronged you have been by the Commie Liberals and the illegal everyone who doesn't look just like you. Well, at least you got the Commie thing right. I can't wait to see what the esteemed Mr. Putin is going to do when the Idiot in Chief hands him the keys to this country. Anyone here bother to get an education or acquire a skills set that is in demand by many employers? Ever bother to get your information from a source that's not Fox or Rush Limbaugh? Ever bother to write your elected representatives and demand that they stop playing footsie with wealthy CEO's and do something for their constituents instead? Ever call up an elected official and demand a face to face meeting - hell, do a town hall - with you and a few hundred of your friends who are as angry about out-sourcing and wealth inequality as you are?

Nah, never mind. That's too much trouble and there's still another 6 pack in the cooler. So you do what any other American patriot would do. Blame the guy you know you can beat up and avoid looking anyone else in the eye. Why should you when you can have so much fun getting drunk/high/stoned and post diatribes on the Internet to a bunch of your fellow malcontents. How do you "make America great again"? By making America's citizens great citizens in a participatory Democracy. Use it or lose it. Right now you guys are out there hopelessly lost in the kudzu. We have met the enemy and he is us.

Last edited by Colorado Rambler; 01-28-2017 at 11:07 AM..

Old 01-28-2017, 11:22 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
If you want to go fight some long, protracted guerrilla war with Mexico, leave the rest of us out of it. It's bad enough that we are constantly sending our young men and women to fight fake wars in places like Iraq; far worse if we send them off to be killed in hostilities with our next door neighbor just because a few disgruntled white boys in the US can't be bothered to go find a job somewhere else in the US that's not in the rust belt or the impoverished rural south.

I'd rather give my state of Colorado back to Mexico then hand it over to the crazy folks on this thread who want to go to war to save great American jobs like digging up rutabagas for 3 bucks an hour. Right now the unemployment rate in this country is around 5%. If anyone here can't go find themselves a job, it's highly likely that they have only themselves to blame. Between the cost of building Iron Curtain II which - make no doubt - we the tax-payers will end up paying for by one sleight of hand or the other and the cost of putting boots on the ground in Mexico City, our national debt will have soared off into the stratosphere somewhere. And for what? So the Bubbas of this country can snap up some terrific job as a landscaper which is only seasonal work at best, pays next to nothing and never ever includes benefits of any sort?

You wanna know who is responsible for the downturn in good middle class jobs in this country? Go look in the mirror. If you want to be a member of a great democracy, you can't sit around the trailer park doing nothing but sniffing glue and guzzling six packs while complaining how terribly wronged you have been by the Commie Liberals and the illegal everyone who doesn't look just like you. Well, at least you got the Commie thing right. I can't wait to see what the esteemed Mr. Putin is going to do when the Idiot in Chief hands him the keys to this country. Anyone here bother to get an education or acquire a skills set that is in demand by many employers? Ever bother to get your information from a source that's not Fox or Rush Limbaugh? Ever bother to write your elected representatives and demand that they stop playing footsie with wealthy CEO's and do something for their constituents instead? Ever call up an elected official and demand a face to face meeting - hell, do a town hall - with you and a few hundred of your friends who are as angry about out-sourcing and wealth inequality as you are?

Nah, never mind. That's too much trouble and there's still another 6 pack in the cooler. So you do what any other American patriot would do. Blame the guy you know you can beat up and avoid looking anyone else in the eye. Why should you when you can have so much fun getting drunk/high/stoned and post diatribes on the Internet to a bunch of your fellow malcontents. How do you "make America great again"? By making America's citizens great citizens in a participatory Democracy. Use it or lose it. Right now you guys are out there hopelessly lost in the kudzu. We have met the enemy and he is us.
If you don't like it here; then please find another country to move to. It's obvious to me you're a slavery fan since you'd prefer to protect illegal aliens since you might be saving a few bucks.

BTW: not all of is "deplorables" are drunks or dopers. I'm def "straight edge" and, I do work.

Old 01-28-2017, 11:27 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Quote:
At least Trump has a plan...
Trump doesn't make "plans." He's a knee-jerk jerk who isn't capable of it.

Rather he whines and tweets like a blowhard windbag and slings bumper sticker slogans (as opposed to actual thoughts and ideas) to appeal to the double-digit IQ crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies