Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 07:10 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So just anahilate them all ?? Is that your answer to solving the problem ?
I'm saying not send them back to U.S soil which is what the sanctuary cities do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2017, 07:11 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Are you saying when an illegal commits a crime and is caught, there is no record of it? I am confused.....
Of course there is. If a child say 15 takes off with moms car n get caught, they make her a DL with out privileges - to record the event. The alien gets a green card # again for records. My grandson 7 got a state ID for Medicaid. He was special needs. There a record of biometrics created .

Old 02-10-2017, 07:11 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
You mean the one that was "CONVICTED" of Identity Theft? That one?
And that is the classical extortion of a guilty plea from a poor women so she can get out of jail. It does not mean she was guilty...only that she wanted to get out and had no other practical way.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Raids in Los Angeles yesterday ...

Of the 150 who had criminal histories, their records included felony convictions for serious offenses such as child sex crimes, weapons charges and assaults, according to ICE.

These are the scumbags liberals are fighting for to stay here ???
Nothing new...

Old 02-10-2017, 07:16 PM

Quote:
The fact is, if your an Illegal Immigrant, you have already committed a Crime. You have no right tostay here, even if you don't commit a second crime. The Law is clear on that, and its not up for discussion or a vote. Legislators do that, not States or Citizens. You either broke the Law or you did not. Its just that plain and simple. .

Its good to see ICE getting a second wind with having Trump as President, and knowing he will stand behind them. Hope to see a lot of protests in California as they haul away bus loads. Hope to see a lot of Protesters in California block every one from moving around, just to see how long the residents there will put up with it. They can get a first hand experience of the consequences of supporting Lawlessness. The longer they allow it the worse I see it getting. Maybe after they get fires, and windows smashed, the public will get tired of it, and do something about it. Maybe the people will throw out their Liberal Leadership and want Law and Order instead. Time will tell, and it will make great TV.
Yes they commited a crime, and it's under federal jurisdiction. That's the point. Not state or local... Federal and can't get the brutes to accept that. I just wished they drag the employer to the same jail! They do that when a seller passes drugs to the buyer... Both go bye bye

Old 02-10-2017, 07:18 PM

Quote:
I'd love to see this too..but I wouldn't count on it.

I do think that there will be less support for illegals once they more info comes out about the types of criminals being harbored. Gangmembers, child molesters, etc.
Not good people.
There's plenty of homegrown child predators to keep leos. busy for years...

Old 02-10-2017, 07:20 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,292 times
Quote:
But the criminal is most likely as an illegal that has an existing record and wouldn't even be in the country to commit the crime in the first place if they got deported instead of protected by the sanctuary city policy..
That makes zero sense. Are you suggesting illegals are responsible for the vast majority of crime?

Old 02-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I'm saying not send them back to U.S soil which is what the sanctuary cities do.
Where are you getting the made up stuff? Violent Criminal, etc or any felonies get deported

Old 02-10-2017, 07:24 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Tell that to the scared illegals - the talk is round up- so crime will fester and grow because they will not report..
Who are you trying to kid? . These Illegals aren't coming forward nor would they come forward to report anyone. Most American Citizens won't even do that, in low income Neighborhoods. To think an illegal is going to come forward is ludicrous. I can't believe anyone thinks they would. Wow.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:24 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,292 times
Quote:
The fact is, if your an Illegal Immigrant, you have already committed a Crime. You have no right tostay here, even if you don't commit a second crime. The Law is clear on that, and its not up for discussion or a vote. Legislators do that, not States or Citizens. You either broke the Law or you did not. Its just that plain and simple. .

Its good to see ICE getting a second wind with having Trump as President, and knowing he will stand behind them. Hope to see a lot of protests in California as they haul away bus loads. Hope to see a lot of Protesters in California block every one from moving around, just to see how long the residents there will put up with it. They can get a first hand experience of the consequences of supporting Lawlessness. The longer they allow it the worse I see it getting. Maybe after they get fires, and windows smashed, the public will get tired of it, and do something about it. Maybe the people will throw out their Liberal Leadership and want Law and Order instead. Time will tell, and it will make great TV.
Completely pathetic ,but some people enjoy other people's misery. Sociopaths and the like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies