Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2017, 10:02 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
What is all of it have to do with russian rulers stubbing their enemies in the back?
People of this character ( in charge of Russia) can't be trusted ( unless they are in the pocket of the West, completely, as in case of Yeltsin.)

That's what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2017, 10:06 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Who calculated that?
I think if God would whispered the truth in your ear you would be bitterly disappointed.
USA has been on the wrong side of history very often. US comitted genocide against natives, enslaved blacks, massacred Filipinos, nuked Japanese, poisoned Vietnamese, ruined Yugoslavia, bombed Iraqis, droned Pakistanis, messed up Libya, created jihadists, armed terrorists, supported Child Beheaders in Syria, instigated civil wars around the globe, and the list goes on ...
That just does not sound very American when discussing another nation.. Putin came from the KGB - his blood runs black. He went topless on the horse to show no tats. But he is not a dear friend, the Intel community can tell you that, but I'm thinking they way you defending,,, I think I'm questioning...

Old 03-02-2017, 10:06 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,592,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
They also tried to hack the RNC, but their servers were actually protected. The DNC's lax security is what has given people the incorrect assumption that it was an attack solely intended to disrupt the Democrats. The media and the left like to run with this narrative as it distracts away from the scandalous revelations that the leaks produced.

And if that be the case how in the world can high school student Hack theirs way into the CIA and the FBI Computer Services?!?!?!?

Old 03-02-2017, 10:07 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
People of this character ( in charge of Russia) can't be trusted ( unless they are in the pocket of the West, completely, as in case of Yeltsin.)

That's what.
Ha-ha-ha... Gotcha now.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Can you please provide us with an example of such behavior of these "dang heads" of state?
no, it is well known Russian heads of state as generals, leaders, past history has a very dark side - do your own research if you can't understand it. Sound like a Putnette .

Old 03-02-2017, 10:19 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
We can be and probably will be as soon as another scary enemy comes to the forefront. Right now it's great political/headline fodder. We don't have to like everything, or approve of everything, another country does but as we all see it's only when there is a benefit and power to be had that we force an issue and make someone public enemy #1. Being on good terms politically is always better than not, but some people don't want us to be good politically right now because of their own agenda.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
We can be and probably will be as soon as another scary enemy comes to the forefront. Right now it's great political/headline fodder. We don't have to like everything, or approve of everything, another country does but as we all see it's only when there is a benefit and power to be had that we force an issue and make someone public enemy #1. Being on good terms politically is always better than not, but some people don't want us to be good politically right now because of their own agenda.
When Space aliens come attack the world, we will unite. Get it through your heads people. In the quiet hidden world. It is not good!! This is not open like the Islamic state - it's underhanded and sublime.. The trade as they have to. Cuba trades, and us friendly, but did not say Fidel was good ...

Old 03-02-2017, 10:47 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,024,033 times
Today FBI gave 3 hours briefing to one of the committee about this whole Russian thing. They didn't show anything so far. Now committee is accusing FBI not forthcoming. Russian thing is going to be next election topic. This news is not covered by MSM. Don't know why. But this link has some information.

http://www.waow.com/story/34652609/p...probing-russia

Old 03-02-2017, 10:51 PM

1,478 posts, read 789,372 times
Quote:
Thank God I have already found out that!
I know you're not Christian, musiqum, but you are a good person. I'm happy Russia under Putin has finally started treating Jewish people better. I think I read Russia is offering, or considering to offer, Jews refugee status for anti-Semitism.

A lot of Jewish people support the traditional family values in Russia. We know Hindu India does and a massive number of Muslims throughout the Islamic world.

But it was already foretold that Satan would begin lossing his power in the beginning of the 21st century. We have seen this and from now on the US will only lose.

If push comes to shove Russia should just draw the USA into the Ukraine for war. I think the hard liners in Russia have wanted this for a long time. Putin is a moderate in Russia and has been criticized for being to soft, not initiating war with the USA. And they may be proven right.

The cost needs to be high for the US in war in Ukraine and elsewhere. By high cost I mean financially but also in terms of its children dispatched to war. The American rich will get richer during the war but the American middle-class will be decimated. If the Russians can force the US empire to defend it's empire on multiple battle fields. By guerrilla warfare carried out by natives.

God has already granted victory to Russia and it's allies if and when that comes. And it will shock the arrogant West as much as the election of Donald Trump did. The best part of all is that the Democrats that think war is all fun and games will have destroyed the lives of their own children and grandchildren by their own hands. God willing, Israel may betray the USA if it aleady hasn't. Israel is embedded in the USA with spies, so, Russia needs to find out all US weaknesses and strategic secrets from them.

This goes for young Latinos and black Africans be you 16 today. When it comes time for you to lead your Latin American and African countries, exploit the weaknesses of America where it has compromised itself.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:02 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,024,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
I know you're not Christian, musiqum, but you are a good person. I'm happy Russia under Putin has finally started treating Jewish people better. I think I read Russia is offering, or considering to offer, Jews refugee status for anti-Semitism.

A lot of Jewish people support the traditional family values in Russia. We know Hindu India does and a massive number of Muslims throughout the Islamic world.

But it was already foretold that Satan would begin lossing his power in the beginning of the 21st century. We have seen this and from now on the US will only lose.

If push comes to shove Russia should just draw the USA into the Ukraine for war. I think the hard liners in Russia have wanted this for a long time. Putin is a moderate in Russia and has been criticized for being to soft, not initiating war with the USA. And they may be proven right.
Most of the time, common people problems and feelings are same. The difference is in their top level leadership and establishments. One problem with Trump is, he filled in lot of inexperienced people. James Mattis, Mike Pompeo and Rex all of them are excelled on their own but they are new to this stuff. Hopefully they have experienced people around them not to make stupid mistakes. When people look back, every war feels like a mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies