Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 08:48 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
are you simple...?

I'm telling you one last time, that there are STATES THAT HAVE RAMPANT DRUG ISSUES, AND THEIR POLICIES DO NOTHING TO STOP IT, THEREFORE THE FEDS ARE GOING TO ENFORCE FEDERAL DRUG LAWS THAT STATES WHO PANDER AND CODDLE THE EPIDEMICS, REFUSE TO ENFORCE. ARE YOU SIMPLE?!
This is what you said to me.

Quote:
Because NANNY STATES LIKE NY AND MA PERPETUATE THE HEROIN EPIDEMIC! SHOW ME HOW A SAFE SPACE TO SHOOT UP POISON CURBS THE APPEAL OF ILLICIT DRUGS! IN WHAT UNIVERSE!?
I mentioned nothing about safe spaces. If you wish to just attack me, have at it.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:49 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The legalization push failed. Drugs are worse than ever now. Face-eaters, multiple narcan doses per person, people dying of OD with their kids in the car. Drug legalization failed. Time to look at countries where drug laws work and use them.
You are ASTONISHINGLY out of touch.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Yes I do you dink, when he came to get his tool box I asked him why he got chitcanned and he told me, he fired up a bowl in his car on lunch.
Because you werent there it didn't happen?
It's very unlikely that any business will allow an employee they just fired to retrieve their stuff unaccompanied. All the same, there are many things you can smoke.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:53 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE Became dominant in the Drug Business, since the Reagan Administrations system of using Drugs to get money to fund his Central American War, and that wrapped into what became known as Iran-Contra mess, along with the sanctioning of the rise of Drug Lords in Centeral American countries. The control over the drug trade was lost when the Columbia system was taken down with Escobar. Multiple Individual flooded in to fill the gaps, including wealthy Americans as well as the Mexican Drug Cartels Rose up from obscurity to become dominant players. The oddity is, the massive wealth that Colombians amassed just vanished without much discussion or comment.... and still no one seems to find that as being weird and suspicious. Money flooded into the US via construction, Real Estate and every means that it could be cycled and washed, and the wealthy are not going to just give up a "money stream", and Sessions is not going to arrest the rich and powerful.

Drug money fueled so much Construction Building for nearly a generation+ (35 yrs) - The Wealthy did not back away from that money stream..... Nothing so massive gets in this country without a very powerful system and many players being involved.

Session is not going to arrest those people, and we can be sure, that Alabama is not exempt as a point of entry as well as flow through state for Drugs. A little bit of Coastal Running, to a non suspect state is an ideal, when the state of Alabama has such a ingrained system of corruption, one can't assume that in such levels of corruption, that drugs would magically be excluded.

Sessions acts will do little other than "arrest the poor people whom are the addicts, who became victims unto themselves by the ease of access to not only non pharmacy drugs, but street drugs as well. This in turns "benefits" the Right Winger system of "Prison for Profit", and provide a "labor pool, that does not have to be paid.

People Better Read the 13th Amendment :
Quote:
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, "EXCEPT" AS a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
This plays right into the Scrip that the Confederacy has wanted all along. "labor they do not have to pay for!!!" It's part of the Antebellum Ideological Strategy. Drug crimes makes for a functional labor pool, and they much prefer that, than to set up "rehab facilities and help people get addiction free"...

American people need to awaken.... this is not purely about skin color; its about "means to get free or low cost labor from "THE POOR" (be assured, that the composition of the poor is a make up of poor whites, poor minorities). The wealthy industrialist mentality of the old Confederacy, does not care what color you are, they care about you being a body usable for free labor. The skin color become of focus, because the wealthy do not want any non whites in their inner circles, but they will deal with minorities on a "money level" as long as it represents a profit for the "inner circle wealthy controllers". if anything, there likely would be a massive flood of drug sent to the poor areas, to sweep them up and incarcerate them, as again, a "new labor pool". any sentence, be it 2-5-25 yrs, is a long time to gain the labor from human beings. (under such a program, by the time people get out when they past 50, they likely will have "camp style homes for them to move into", as in something similar to Hitler's Jewish Ghettos. These wealthy people are not interested in "you", they are only interested in money and whether or not you can make some for them. beyond that, you have no value nor meaning to them. Poor whites have some fictional delusion that they are exempt, but they are a large human labor pool to be made as part of the targeted groups.

One should know that Trusting anyone of the Republican Mentality in this day and age, is nothing more than self repression by many means, because if you don't represent "money gain" for the Republican, they have no use for you... You are a disposable entity and you are replaceable. Where you can't fit in, they already have the advances of robotics and other machines to fill in where they want.

( Ultimately its a dumb idea, because when people don't work and people don't spend, the system fails), but these people can't see that far... all they know is "Chase Money, and try to Turn it Into Power.... Greed is its own monster and will eat any and all who embraces it over time.

None of these current Republicans or this Administration have the dignity and foresight for good that people Like FDR had, nor do they have the interest or concern as Other Presidents who sponsored other program that benefit American people.
Republican detest all of it, the same as the Confederacy Detested all of it, and now the Current Day Republicans are The Confederacy.... when people wake up and realize it... they will know, that
for 150+ yrs, the Confederacy has waged war against the "United States of America, as established by the Union.

People can't see the forest for the trees, they need to step back and look at the big picture, because one can get lost in the forest if they are just excited looking at the various trees.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 05-12-2017 at 09:16 AM..

Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is what you said to me.

I mentioned nothing about safe spaces. If you wish to just attack me, have at it.
Hello... McFly... can you read? One last time. Go very very slow...

The states have failed to protect their citizens. Your original post is boo hook wah wah federal government is getting involved to do the job the state failed to do. I gave 2 examples. NY and MA. Both are nanny states where heroin is a big plague. And if other states adopted their approach, you'd see a rise in illicit drug use...
Therefor... the Feds are going to take over since the states have failed. Your words were Rs were blatting about wasteful spending by bureaucracies in D.C. and chanting states rights...

If I wanted to personally attack you, I'd come right out and call you an ignorant A-hole...

Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
You are ASTONISHINGLY out of touch.
You can say that again.

Support for Legal Marijuana Use Up to 60% in U.S. | Gallup

Old 05-12-2017, 09:02 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's very unlikely that any business will allow an employee they just fired to retrieve their stuff unaccompanied. All the same, there are many things you can smoke.
There are cameras in the shop. 18 to be exact. One facing each Bay. The shop foreman, service manager, and general manager stood in the middle of his Bay. Foreman had him open every drawer to see if there were any SSTs or stolen parts from the parts dept. Since the management can't get their loafers dirty in the shop, and refused to help, myself and 3 other techs were asked by management to help him push his tool box outside to the flat bed.

That's when I asked him outside, away from management, Bro what happened? They can't fire you for heat stroke... nope but they can for testing positive for weed.
You dummy what did you do?
Oh I packed a bowl at lunch and parked way out back by the vehicles headed for auction where I could see the back door and if anyone would notice and smoked up at lunch.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:06 AM

57,291 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Because NANNY STATES LIKE NY AND MA PERPETUATE THE HEROIN EPIDEMIC! SHOW ME HOW A SAFE SPACE TO SHOOT UP POISON CURBS THE APPEAL OF ILLICIT DRUGS! IN WHAT UNIVERSE!?
Do you have some success stories from other states regarding Heroin, maybe NY and MA can learn from their positive experiences.

I don't believe Sessions is addressing Heroin or Oxycodone, minimum triggers sounds more like Marijuana or Cocaine. Mandatory minimums didn't prevent drug abuse, it just put more people in jail.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:11 AM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Do you think there are any who aren't on the take from BigPharma, one of the leading causes of the drug problem?
This is not an insignificant point. Pharmaceutical companies are raking in huge amounts of money from a crisis they are largely responsible for in terms of overall drug abuse. Sure, street drugs are a problem but a drop in the bucket compared to the gateway effect of prescription drugs.

Honestly, folks just don't wake up in the morning and decide "Hey, I think I'll get myself a heroin addiction today". However, if they can't get their hands on the prescription drugs Pharma companies are cheaply pushing out, the street stuff starts looking like a viable option.

Is there any evidence Pharma is doing any work whatsoever on developing non-addictive alternatives to the cheap opiates they are cashing in on? How can we be serious about this when many of the folks charged with legislating the industry also have a financial position in these companies?

Old 05-12-2017, 09:18 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is ridiculous--bringing back those life sentences for having weed. The mandatory sentencing rules and Drug War are failed policies. Nothing like spending billions on a policy already proved to not work. The result of having authoritarian fascists in office.
But....Jesus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies