Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 11:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Will it be fake news when it all comes out this all been a giant lie concocted by the very party you love so dearly? What will be your excuse besides hiding under your bed.
It won't come out to have been a "giant lie".

There is a consensus among intelligence services that the Russians tried to influence the election. There is evidence they had contact with people working on the Trump campaign. The investigation is to determine the nature of that contact. I personally hope it will turn out to be innocuous. But the investigation is warranted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 11:06 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,917 times
Quote:
Will it be fake news when it all comes out this all been a giant lie concocted by the very party you love so dearly? What will be your excuse besides hiding under your bed.
They will keep on lying.

The end... justifies the means.

Liars, one and all.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

There is a consensus among intelligence services that the Russians tried to influence the election. There is evidence they had contact with people working on the Trump campaign. The investigation is to determine the nature of that contact. I personally hope it will turn out to be innocuous. But the investigation is warranted.
Note the propaganda word people. Note the same words when you are told that Climate science claims of alarmist are truth.

These people are liars.

They can't provide proof, but they have many appeals to authorities to which proclaim themselves correct.

/spit

Run along with your propaganda!

Old 05-23-2017, 11:09 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:

You have no idea what the consensus is in the intelligence services, they have made no public statements. You are relying on anonymous sources and media hype.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
COLLUSION is the charge here dear, not contact with them, if that were the case then all those sitting Dems would be in trouble as well. The made up part is going to be the collusion lie and it was done on purpose. If you support that, it says a ton about your integrity.
The collusion allegation is what's being investigated. Obstruction may also end up being investigated. Even if collusion didn't happen, there seems to be some evidence that obstruction did. Which wouldn't be just unethical or criminal, but would also be supremely stupid if collusion actually didn't happen. No matter how irritating the Trump administration finds the investigation, they should have tried to restrain themselves.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Note the propaganda word people. Note the same words when you are told that Climate science claims of alarmist are truth.

These people are liars.

They can't provide proof, but they have many appeals to authorities to which proclaim themselves correct.

/spit

Run along with your propaganda!
Silly nxtgen, you can't discredit me that easily!

Old 05-23-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
You have no idea what the consensus is in the intelligence services, they have made no public statements. You are relying on anonymous sources and media hype.
I'm relying on statements that have been made to the public.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:17 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I certainly can't wait for Trey Gowdy to question him!

"Officer, can you let me off with just a warning?" is obstruction of justice?

Meanwhile, 30,000 deleted subpoenaed e-mails, lied to Congress/FBI..."no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".

Old 05-23-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Silly nxtgen, you can't discredit me that easily!
Yes I can, you appealed to authority, you showed your nature, your devious motive of "Whatever the establishment thinks, is the law!" which is typical BS banter to demand service by fascist progressives.

Make note people, read through all of this posters posts over the years. It is quite clear who and what they represent.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Yes I can, you appealed to authority, you showed your nature, your devious motive of "Whatever the establishment thinks, is the law!" which is typical BS banter to demand service by fascist progressives.
Um, empty blather.

If you can't rebut any of my arguments, then you resort to personal attacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies