Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 01:32 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
here's his direct quotes from the clip:

" the whole thing [ sandy hook ] is a giant hoax and the problem is how do you deal with a total hoax? how do you convince the public something is a hoax?"

" it took me about a year to come to grips that the whole thing was fake."

what exact statements did he make later in the show that contradicts this?
None. He was also a promoter of Pizzagate - which he quickly tried to erase all evidence of when someone actually showed up to shoot up the place.

He's a loon laughing all the way to the bank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2017, 01:34 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
here's his direct quotes from the clip:

" the whole thing [ sandy hook ] is a giant hoax and the problem is how do you deal with a total hoax? how do you convince the public something is a hoax?"

" it took me about a year to come to grips that the whole thing was fake."

what exact statements did he make later in the show that contradicts this?
sigh ....

Please quit making the same mistake over and over again. What part of don't listen to the sound bite don't you get?

Again listen to what he's saying with the understanding that he has come out and said he questions everything because of all the lies we've been told. THAT is his major point. Quit taking peoples word for things.

The video you said you listened to, how about listen from the 9 minute mark for 60 seconds or so. It's about the parent asking questions. Things like why were surveillance vids and other important evidence not made public?

THAT is what is is about. Alex Jones is a sensationalist. If someone is well informed they can follow it and get the gist of it. His delivery style is very bad for the general public.

Is it confusing to someone who doesn't have the patience to listen to the an entire segment of his? Absolutely

Old 06-18-2017, 01:38 PM

10,100 posts, read 6,441,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
sigh ....

Please quit making the same mistake over and over again. What part of don't listen to the sound bite don't you get?

Again listen to what he's saying with the understanding that he has come out and said he questions everything because of all the lies we've been told. THAT is his major point. Quit taking peoples word for things.

The video you said you listened to, how about listen from the 9 minute mark for 60 seconds or so. It's about the parent asking questions. Things like why were surveillance vids and other important evidence not made public?

THAT is what is is about. Alex Jones is a sensationalist. If someone is well informed they can follow it and get the gist of it. His delivery style is very bad for the general public.

Is it confusing to someone who doesn't have the patience to listen to the an entire segment of his? Absolutely
So basically you're saying that we have to listen to Alex Jones like we have to listen to Donald Trump: we need to hear what's in his heart rather than his actual words.

Old 06-18-2017, 01:39 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,943,060 times
Alex Jones never started anything-he preys on fear like a lot of media.

Old 06-18-2017, 01:42 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Quit taking peoples word for things.
i transcribed the quotes myself directly from jones' statements. nobody else involved.

Quote:
The video you said you listened to, how about listen from the 9 minute mark for 60 seconds or so.
i can't since it's a 2:28 clip.

Quote:
Is it confusing to someone who doesn't have the patience to listen to the an entire segment of his?
again, please give the direct quotes from jones that contradict the direct quotes i gave.

Old 06-18-2017, 01:50 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,783 times
No.

Neither is 9/11. Chemtrails are also not real. GMOs are safe. Flouride in the water is fine.

The government is not some evil, sci-fi villain trying to control your every thought. Like seriously, the government poisons the air? What secret well on untouched air does the president have access to then, since it makes no sense at all to suggest the government would hurt itself?

Nearly every conspiracy is just that; a conspiracy. A nonsensical claim that can only stand when held up by a sufficient level of paranoia.

People used to think the USS Maine was set fire by the US government to justify the Spanish American war. Odds are, many posters will have to look that up to even follow what I'm talking about. The reason: it was a nonsensical story, made up to generate hype and supported by crazy people.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:03 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
No.

Neither is 9/11. Chemtrails are also not real. GMOs are safe. Flouride in the water is fine.

The government is not some evil, sci-fi villain trying to control your every thought. Like seriously, the government poisons the air? What secret well on untouched air does the president have access to then, since it makes no sense at all to suggest the government would hurt itself?

Nearly every conspiracy is just that; a conspiracy. A nonsensical claim that can only stand when held up by a sufficient level of paranoia.

People used to think the USS Maine was set fire by the US government to justify the Spanish American war. Odds are, many posters will have to look that up to even follow what I'm talking about. The reason: it was a nonsensical story, made up to generate hype and supported by crazy people.
Don't forget that there's one simple cure for all cancer that "they" are hiding because Big Pharma needs the cha-Ching. Never mind that this idea involves millions of people across the world, for several decades, to all buy into some secret agreement to never tell about this cure. That anyone involved in this discovery would be incredibly famous and revered, but no, they keep quiet. That they will keep the secret even as they or their loved ones get cancer. Sigh.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:10 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,555,288 times
It's a false flag if it fits Alex Jone's narrative that they want to take our guns. (Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc)

It's real if it its Alex Jone's narrative that Liberals are unhinged and violent. (Congress baseball shooting).

Old 06-18-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
So basically you're saying that we have to listen to Alex Jones like we have to listen to Donald Trump: we need to hear what's in his heart rather than his actual words.
lol no. With trump it will change since he is evolving.
Like I said listen to the entire segment and not a sound bite. Good luck if you can make it through the entire segment.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
i transcribed the quotes myself directly from jones' statements. nobody else involved.

i can't since it's a 2:28 clip.

again, please give the direct quotes from jones that contradict the direct quotes i gave.
the vid at post 22 8:45 in

"Sandy hook is complex, I've had debates where with devils advocate I said all of it's true and I've had debates where I said none of it's true."

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 06-18-2017 at 02:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies