Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 01:20 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yeah, like she had no knowledge of calling the INVESTIGATION into Hillary's crimes a "matter."

Americans aren't that easily fooled.
?

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Donny Trump is stupid, as the NY Post put it so succinctly. His first excuse was the adoption ruse. Why would this woman go to an entitled rich kid to make a plea for adoption? Wouldn't she choose Ivanka (you know how she cares so much about the children of the world).

Donny could care less and had zero power to do anything about Russian adoption anyhow. Why would his sleazy Russian connections hook him up regarding 'adoptions'? Have you seen those people chumming it up with Donny Sr. in Russia? One would have to be an illogical idiot to believe that story.
Well, that's what the Russian lawyer herself said about her contacts with DJT Jr, and other Washington politicians. On NBC. Read my post. She was lobbying for the repeal of the Magnitsky Act, Russia's retaliation for such was to halt the ability of Americans to adopt Russian children. Ergo, the focus on Russian adoptions as an appeal.

So, there you go...

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lol...A sting would have actually involved handing over some information for anything to be illegal. If the FBI poses as a bomb maker and tells you to come pick up the materials, you didn't do anything wrong until you actually took possession of what you thought was the materials. Just showing up doesn't make you guilty. So no, it wasn't a sting. It was a setup by the DNC to give them something to point to later when all their other false narratives fail.
Tell that to the pedos who show up thinking they're gonna hook up with a kid...they don't actually have to hook up physically with a kid in the sting to get arrested.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:30 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yeah, like she had no knowledge of calling the INVESTIGATION into Hillary's crimes a "matter."

Americans aren't that easily fooled.
I ran another google search and turned up this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/14/u...a.html?src=twr

Ms. Veselnitskaya, according to the report, was granted immigration parole to represent a Russian businessman, Denis Katsyv, in a money laundering case in New York City.

But the use of parole for entry is not particularly unusual, and approval authority lies with the Department of Homeland Security, not the Justice Department. And there is no indication that Ms. Lynch was personally responsible for the decision.

Unless you can show me something to the contrary I think it's safe to assume this is just Trump making stuff up again.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:31 PM

57,284 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"are we going to blame Lynch and Obama for each visa holder that over stayed their welcome."

A very POOR attempt to deflect.

Lynch PERSONALLY INTERVENED in her staying after her Visa expired.

I don't believe they intervened in EVERY expired VISA.

WHY did the Obama admin even GIVE HER A VISA based on what the left is saying who she is and her connection to the Russian govt?
She received an extension of a few weeks and it wasn't "Lynch or Obama", there are thousands that overstay their visas. But why do you care do you think it was a sting?

Old 07-14-2017, 01:34 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
WTH! I just ran some errands, came back to the news and now at least 8 people were at that meeting!

Old 07-14-2017, 01:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
She received an extension of a few weeks and it wasn't "Lynch or Obama", there are thousands that overstay their visas.
Yeah. I don't know definitively, but I have an idea that someone I know may have overstayed a visa for years. The system is convoluted and people can easily fall through the cracks.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:39 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
WTH! I just ran some errands, came back to the news and now at least 8 people were at that meeting!
This makes Kushner's "I forgot to include the meeting on the form" much less believable.

He didn't put the meeting on the form because they wanted to hide the meeting because collusion was discussed. Same reason that Sessions and Flynn "forgot" about Russian meetings. How many others on Trump's team 'forgot' about Russian meetings?

Old 07-14-2017, 01:39 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Trump Tower Russia meeting: At least eight people in the room - CNNPolitics.com

Seen on Twitter: it will turn out there were more people in this meeting than at trump's inauguration.

Also, was the meeting really a nothingburger? There are reports that a binder with dirt on HRC was left behind.

It just makes no sense that there was all this lead-up to the meeting and then the subject was totally dropped. If you read the emails there were definitely phone calls that happened.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:40 PM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I ran another google search and turned up this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/14/u...a.html?src=twr

Ms. Veselnitskaya, according to the report, was granted immigration parole to represent a Russian businessman, Denis Katsyv, in a money laundering case in New York City.

But the use of parole for entry is not particularly unusual, and approval authority lies with the Department of Homeland Security, not the Justice Department. And there is no indication that Ms. Lynch was personally responsible for the decision.

Unless you can show me something to the contrary I think it's safe to assume this is just Trump making stuff up again.
That contradicts info from the DOJ obtained by The Hill as part of the court record.

Quote:
"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

...The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

...The U.S. Attorney’s office in New York confirmed Wednesday to The Hill that it let Veselnitskaya into the country on a grant of immigration parole from October 2015 to early January 2016.

Justice Department and State Department officials could not immediately explain how the Russian lawyer was still in the country in June for the meeting with Trump Jr. and the events in Washington."
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team | TheHill

So, perhaps you shouldn't believe NY Times fake news?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies