Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 11:37 AM

218 posts, read 214,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yup, the Russian fairy tale is dead. But see above. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It just gives libs another excuse to bash Trump for 100 posts or so. They're beyond boring to read but libs find it thrilling.
Funny, I'm going to the last pages and see if you guys are still supporting the buffoon.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:38 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, aren't you the lil' snowflake. You made the assertion that it was probably done by the DNC. I said I didn't believe that, and that was just too much for you to bear? Again, why bother posting if you can't even defend your assertions?
My Gawd, your reading comprehension sux too. Nope, I made a good call. Sayonara.

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Roll this around in your brain...it could have been the Russian government that leaked the info.

Putin and the Russian government have been working to get US sanctions on Russia either ended or mitigated. They've already received an out for the New York money laundering scheme, having to pay a pittance of a fine and admit no guilt, only months after the Trump administration fired the federal prosecutor pursuing the case.

It could be that the Russian government leaked the information to ratchet up pressure on the Trump administration. Any one else notice that when the entire situation blew up on the Trumps, there were Russians popping up and furthering the dialog.

Also, remember that while the news was breaking and the Trump administration was on its third iteration of "the truth" about that meeting, Trump Advisor Sebastian Gorka called for returning the Russian compounds seized by the federal government, supposedly to 'improve relations' with Russia. Sounds more like an attempt to mollify Putin.

Makes one wonder what else the Russians might be holding over the head of the Trump presidency.
I'm not so sure that it's blackmail..as much as it is that chaos in the US suits Putin's purposes.

Putin is not Pro-Trump. He uses Trump and the current flare-up of our culture wars..to gain advantage. So far..I'd say it's working pretty good for Russia.

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

CNN got handily attacked and the Russian narrative was about to die. What better time than to bring up a non story from January. That way, we don't have to focus on the fact that James Comey was, in fact, covering up for the left. He and the rest of that disgusting lot need to be on trial, heading towards prison. Instead, we have the lying media blabbering on about some story they didn't deem fit enough to talk about back in January now pretending it's a huge story, and the lapdogs on the left slurping it up like the idiots that they are.

Fools.

That is totally ridiculous considering the fact that Comey coming out 2 weeks before the election to claim there was more info on Hillary.... is the major #1 cause of her dropping in the polls and losing the election!

Old 07-16-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What could stop this?
Our military and investigative communities could also, as my lifelong 3 war military father, and Eisenhower supporter, would protect us. We also have senators and congress persons to protect us on both sides of the aisle. They are all on high alert, I can bet my soul.......they are all watching, waiting, and covering themselves if necessary, to depose any serious threat to the country. So far law abiding citizens would do the rest. But that doesn't mean that the pendulum of power didn't swing alt right, because it did. But so far, we are still a decocracy.....the next two elections are most critical. Voting rights, freedom of the press, critical!

Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
correct. no birth certificate is "original".

do we agree that obama did not refuse or initially refuse to release his birth certificate?
My birth certificate is real! You do realize, we all had real birth certificates, it's your's that might only be a copy, but those of us a bit older, have the originals with original signatures.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
Do not think for a moment, that democrats are doing any of this because the populas-voted president isn't in office..........we are not even thinking Hillary, in our off hours, as any more than a good strong feminine leader within the civilian entities. We have moved on. But, as was Benghazi,Benghazi,Benghazi was annoying to you.......in this case with only a couple investigations there will be no doubt, that collusion among other ethical and moral issues will be proved beyond reasonable doubt. Russia, Russia, Russia !
So sad this collusion delusion lol.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
correct. no birth certificate is "original".

do we agree that obama did not refuse or initially refuse to release his birth certificate?
My birth certificate is real! You do realize, we all had real birth certificates, it's your's that might only be a copy, but those of us a bit older, have the originals with original signatures. Your grandmother probably has one too.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:48 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
But during the removal process, he could call out his minions.
He WILL call out his minions ..

Old 07-16-2017, 11:49 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
That is totally ridiculous considering the fact that Comey coming out 2 weeks before the election to claim there was more info on Hillary.... is the major #1 cause of her dropping in the polls and losing the election!
Oh man, you're much further gone than I initially thought. If you actually believe that horse pile, there's no discussing anything with you.

But just for the sake of argument, and for anyone else who hasn't completely lost it: Hillary Clinton lost because she stood for nothing. Hillary Clinton lost because she insulted half the country. Hillary Clinton lost because she chose not to campaign in certain states - she took them for granted. Hillary Clinton lost because the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Hillary Clinton lost because of her own choices, decisions past and present, and her own words.

Hillary Clinton did not lose because Comey came out 2 weeks before the election stating he had more info on Hillary.

The polls were lying the entire time. All the way up to election night, on election night, the left and the media were gloating about Hillary's huge numbers in the polls. Two weeks had passed...the left told us that Hillary was the sure candidate, the polls said so.

You got lied to by Hillary Clinton, by the DNC (who stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders), and the media.

Hillary Clinton had the entire election handed to her on a platter. She still lost. That is on no one but Hillary Clinton.

James Comey has a lot of answering to do for covering up for the left. The very reason that Hillary Clinton isn't sitting in prison today and was even allowed to campaign in the first place, is because James Comey refused to do a proper, thorough investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies