Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 07:49 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
You're circling all the way back around want to waste more time. I've answered this. You're going on my ignore list. You're blatantly wrong about clear cut things. And you don't want to admit it.
You're avoiding answering my questions. in orde to deflect from the truth.

Quote:
You're going on my ignore list.
Because that's what adults do, right? Run from the truth.

Quote:
You're blatantly wrong about clear cut things.
Your blinded partisanship and bigotry has blinded you. And you don't want to admit it.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Affirmative Action doesn't take the tests and exams for you. Affirmative Action doesn't complete your residency. To simply kill off that attempt at a tangent.
Affirmative Action bases it on skin color, those that benefit don't benefit because of ability, they benefit because of their skin color.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You never explained why single parenthood rates would be different.
It's not racism that cause blacks to have a sky high single parent hood rate

Quote:
What is the root cause of the difference? This is not hard....
For you it is, otherwise you would have mentioned it instead of playing your childish games.

Quote:
You are giving superficial responses..
That's your misguided agenda.

Quote:
If I asked you how did you get that good high paying Engineering job...it's superficial to say you sent a resume. That is not the root cause of getting the job.
LMAO You've made a horrible analogy.
I've shut you down with facts and the truth. You've done neither.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
yall go off on these "what about ____" tangents
No you've just been shutdown with the truth so you make things up.

Quote:
then yall get mad once you can't rebuttal and act like I went off the tangents.
You made that up. No one is mad and no one has went off on tangents

Quote:
Please don't do this. We can move on, because I can read between the lines when I'm right. Who cares, right?
You haven't been right, not even close. Your points have been vapid and factless. Just because you said.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:36 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,711,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's not racism that cause blacks to have a sky high single parent hood rate

For you it is, otherwise you would have mentioned it instead of playing your childish games.

That's your misguided agenda.

LMAO You've made a horrible analogy.
I've shut you down with facts and the truth. You've done neither.
To quote an often overused response "You have no proof that it's not the result of racism. You are just making that up".

That having been said, I asked you what the root cause is....not what it's not. In fact, I am not seeking any sort of proof, just your honest opinion based upon what you believe. You said it's not racism. I accept that as your belief. You said it's not black inferiority. I accept that as your belief. Then what is the cause? If you can't come up with anything, maybe you are not being honest about the former and latter declared beliefs. You are essentially saying that the root of the gap is neither externaly nor internaly rooted.....which makes no sense because the option is binary.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:36 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
My experience has been modern day white people are probably the least racist people to ever exist. They abandon their identity en masse. I've seen white people openly calling for white genocide. You will often find a large number of whites in minority empowerment movements, while you will almost never find a POC in white empowerment movements. White identitarian movements are also significantly smaller than other identity movements. There are only 400 neo-nazis in the US, there are millions of people in BLM, La Raza, etc. White majority 1st world countries(the countries where everyone wants to live) allow in minority immigrants, that are quickly changing their demographics, while 1st world Asian countries like Japan, won't even consider opening up their doors to immigrants(with declining populations mind you).
There are not millions of people in La Raza and Black Lives Matter. Stop it now.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
The same can be said about legacy students. Or students with rich parents that make a huge donation. Why would you only consider the AA person to be less skilled. Are AA students taking different tests once in school?

And again all races AA. Your white male doctor could be an AA person.
You keep saying that about white males, yet you have provided no examples. You keep making such statements that are patently false. AA was set up to help those in certain minorities who were denied a fair shake in the past. This eliminates the white male from being considered. Please tell me how you have found a way around that so I can let my kids and grandkids to take advantage in the future. I would like to make sure they, at least, have an even playing field.

Last edited by Cruzincat; 09-08-2017 at 08:51 PM..

Old 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
the rightwing has a few good tricks.

the first one is they stay on message, regardless of how stupid or false they will repeat it until their heads fall off.

the best trick is that what they call their opponents. Alts , Trumpers etc know they are the racists so they call the left racists. the alts know they are fascist so they call the left fascist it is a simple and stupid trick but it is effective at weakening any and all accusations or comments.

so Trump says "fake news" because he knows he spreads fake stories and lies all day. thus if he is shouting fake news and claiming the media is lying, it lessens the impact of the the media saying his stories are fake and lies...

they are projecting what they feel about themselves, makes me wonder if that is why they call guys cucks ? maybe they fear their partners are playing away? after all most every other insult they hurl is pure projection...
Very accurate.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:42 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Who the hell cares as long as your doctor does not suck?
You are right. Some Doctors do suck. How would you like to find out the hard way?

Old 09-08-2017, 08:53 PM

30,378 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
The real question is why do black, Hispanic, and white "Uncle Jamals" and "Aunt Jeminas" liberals deny that they are racist/misogynist against white males?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies