Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2017, 11:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,491,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And what exactly is so funny. Is it because my son is educated and you're not. Sorry, don't understand
I have three sons who were in the military. One son who works for the Feds. As of today, one son in the military and one son a career fed.

I would never use them to advance my political views.

I find your constant use of your son to advance your political views sickening. You disgust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2017, 11:35 PM

32,308 posts, read 15,250,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I have three sons who were in the military. One son who works for the Feds. As of today, one son in the military and one son a career fed.

I would never use them to advance my political views.

I find your constant use of your son to advance your political views sickening. You disgust me.
Whoa, what are you talking about. I have not used my son for my political views. Go back and read my posts. If I disgust you so much then please put me on ignore because I am getting really tired of you attacking me when I'm trying to be nice and understand your point of view

Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Whoa, what are you talking about. I have not used my son for my political views. Go back and read my posts. If I disgust you so much then please put me on ignore because I am getting really tired of you attacking me when I'm trying to be nice and understand your point of view
Who are you kidding?

Whenever anyone questions your ridiculous points of view, you trot our your son and how he is on captital hill doing something or other.

You are not truthful. You constantly bring up your son to as you see it bolster your opinion.

You are not being nice or trying to understand anyones point of view. What BS. LOL.

Give me a break.,

Old 11-05-2017, 11:44 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,565,326 times
Those supporting the hiring of foreign seasonal workers have no idea what they're talking about. Example: On Martha's Vineyard, off Cape Cod, and in many other places on Cape Cod, the restaurants hire foreign workers (generally from Ireland or Eastern Europe) because, as one restaurant owner stated, the accent and general "attractiveness" of the young women (in particular) from these countries are more "appreciated" by the customers. Landlords "appreciate" it, as well, since these temporary workers are perfectly fine bunking with 10 other people for a few months, so that they can have a great time in the U.S. while earning money. When people who are not from New England hear "Martha's Vineyard," they tend to think "rich people." In fact, most year-round residents of MV and the Cape are working class folks. Young people there find it very, very difficult to secure summer employment because they are pushed aside for foreign workers. There are always loopholes, and Trump and his ilk make the most of them.

American IT workers have had to deal with this for years, even forced to train their foreign replacements or lose severance pay.

None of these people are more qualified than Americans.

Face it, people: the game is rigged against American workers.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Who are you kidding?

Whenever anyone questions your ridiculous points of view, you trot our your son and how he is on captital hill doing something or other.

You are not truthful. You constantly bring up your son to as you see it bolster your opinion.

You are not being nice or trying to understand anyones point of view. What BS. LOL.

Give me a break.,
Just put me ignore please. I have never done that to anyone because I love to hear the different points of views. If we disagree then we have an intelligent debate and there is no disrespect or name calling. But you can't seem to have a civil conservation when you don't agree.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Just put me ignore please. I have never done that to anyone because I love to hear the different points of views. If we disagree then we have an intelligent debate and there is no disrespect or name calling. But you can't seem to have a civil conservation when you don't agree.
I didn't call you any names and there was nothing uncivil about what I said to you.

You are not truthful in my opinion that you like to hear different opinions.

Ditto you are incapable of intelligent debate. In fact, I believe you are not intelligent at all.

You are also incapable of civil conversation.

So once again who are you kidding. We all see you for who you are.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
I didn't call you any names and there was nothing uncivil about what I said to you.

You are not truthful in my opinion that you like to hear different opinions.

Ditto you are incapable of intelligent debate. In fact, I believe you are not intelligent at all.

You are also incapable of civil conversation.

So once again who are you kidding. We all see you for who you are.
I think I have been very civil to you while biting my tongue. I'm sorry I'm not intelligent for you to have a civil debate. So please, please stop posting to me. How many times do I have to ask that. I really don't want to put you on ignore, so can you just please stop posting to me.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I think I have been very civil to you while biting my tongue. I'm sorry I'm not intelligent for you to have a civil debate. So please, please stop posting to me. How many times do I have to ask that. I really don't want to put you on ignore, so can you just please stop posting to me.

Put me on ignore.. Do you think I care if someont like you ignores me?

You are ignorant and nothing you post makes any sense.

Old 11-06-2017, 02:08 AM

37,954 posts, read 17,972,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
If Big Business can use economic policies to pad their pockets and depress wages, then I think we should have a talk about suppressing CEO and Upper Management Pay.
It seems they have absolutely zero problems in depressing wages but boy would they howl if we did the same to them.

Goes both ways.

Big Business wants all the power and Freedom in Capitalism and none for the other parties that are part of the equation.
Who are you or anybody to say a person can only earn x amount?
Competition and the free market is what's needed.

Old 11-06-2017, 06:17 AM

4,009 posts, read 6,897,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Face it, people: the game is rigged against American workers.
It is. Afterall- if there were not Americans who were going to be interested in applying, why run such an obscure advert and why make it so difficult to apply? Why not list online?

It is really sad how many people just don't care, or side with the Trump organization on this one. It is such hypocrisy considering everything he said on the campaign trail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies