Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 06:37 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
The 2nd Amendment in a nutshell. It only applies to certain people.
The Second Amendment doesn't require anyone to arm someone else.

Go find another Amendment and the Supreme Court opinions twisting it to mean something it plainly doesn't, and then you'll at least have some sort of argument that will impress some people.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:47 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Oh of course! Silly me. He only has money for a cheap gun not the expensive one. LMAO!!! People are too quick to use the race card these days.
So lets say he wanted a cheaper hand gun to walk around with, and he wanted to keep making payments on some rifle that he didn't need to day to day "protection" usage for. You're really trying to reach for some crazy motive for illegal activity. LOL. This is the one reach of a detail you can latch onto.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The Second Amendment doesn't require anyone to arm someone else.

Go find another Amendment and the Supreme Court opinions twisting it to mean something it plainly doesn't, and then you'll at least have some sort of argument that will impress some people.
A gun shop owner refusing service based on "well I think you're going to commit a crime". This a person that makes money from 2A, and now all of a sudden he's thinks this guy is guilty or he can predict the future. LOL. Like I said, yall scream about 2A until certain people want to exercise their rights.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:51 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
So lets say he wanted a cheaper hand gun to walk around with, and he wanted to keep making payments on some rifle that he didn't need to day to day "protection". You're really trying to reach for some crazy motive for illegal activity. LOL. This is the one reach of a detail you can latch onto.

The simple truth is you are not going to believe anything but racism on the part of the owner, any other type of argument goes right over your head because you are only going to believe what you want to believe.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:56 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,968,600 times
Quote:
The simple truth is you are not going to believe anything but racism on the part of the owner, any other type of argument goes right over your head because you are only going to believe what you want to believe.
And half of the forum will use any excuse but racism. Others have even confined it, saying he should have the right to refuse to sell to a black man.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
What legit reason does the owner have? LOL. He can predict the future? The guy has already purchased multiple guns from the non-racist clerks. All of a sudden the owner is there that day he see's a glaring problem. Gee I would what it could be. LMAO! The black dude even said "before I could say anything he told me I couldn't buy a gun here".

It's funny how yall can reach and connect some made up dots about layaway, but the notion of a gun nut not wanting to sell guns to black people is preposterous. LOL

Old 11-08-2017, 07:01 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
What does the store owner have to say? I am amazed by how many people can read minds and say for certain what another person's motivation is.
As I said earlier the guy I buy from has declined sales to people due to personal differences or if he gets a bad vibe off of them. He doesn't want his name in the paper for selling a gun to someone who later commits a crime. He can live with a lost sale, he can't live with if he didn't follow his gut and the customer kills someone an hour later.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:07 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
What legit reason does the owner have? LOL. He can predict the future? The guy has already purchased multiple guns from the non-racist clerks. All of a sudden the owner is there that day he see's a glaring problem. Gee I would what it could be. LMAO! The black dude even said "before I could say anything he told me I couldn't buy a gun here".

It's funny how yall can reach and connect some made up dots about layaway, but the notion of a gun nut not wanting to sell guns to black people is preposterous. LOL

So you think that the owner refuses sales to all black people. I guess no other black person ever bought a gun from this owner. BS.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:20 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
A store owner that I have bought guns from refused to sell one to a local because of their last name. I think they were the only one in their family that had not been arrested for making/selling meth. He was not going to take a chance.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
So you think that the owner refuses sales to all black people. I guess no other black person ever bought a gun from this owner. BS.
I doubt it. I'm sure the other non-racist clerks have sold to black people. Not the owner. Again, this a repeat customer. The store owner didn't realize he was a repeat customer. All he saw was a black dude walk in and put up his wall before he could even ask about purchasing a gun. Stop playing naïve. The gun owner coming up crap about straw sales. Based on what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies